Somebody please help me - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-25-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Somebody please help me

OK guys,

I am new to the forums and I HAVE read the Ebay Stealth Book. I got suspended from ebay after selling 100% authentic items. I don't even know why I got booted off but after hours on the phone with ebay and no explanation whatsoever, I am going stealth.

I am still confused as to what is the best way to go about PayPal. I have a brand new laptop, a prepaid visa card, a new bank account, and a new address... What I DO NOT HAVE is a SSN or name. If I used a variation of my name, how would that work with tax forms for the IRS? And then the SSN, I just don't know what to do. Can someone help?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-25-2014

Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Somebody please help me

You do not need a SSN to open a personal Paypal, so whats the problem?

Spend more time reading before proceeding with a new account.

Some acronyms to think about are VCC and VBA instead of prepaid visa and bank account respectively.

About tax reporting, when you are close or get there, you will get answers.
Old 09-25-2014

Longevity: 65%

You cant just post branded items on a new account ebay does not know if its authentic or not. A vero member will also spot your listing and assume its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ as theres a lot of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sold on ebay everyday are a competitor flag you also, assuming if its new account its a NO! NO!. Your best bet with paypal for tax number use a EIN number instead of SSN number and don't sell branded items on the new account until you have been selling over 90 days on account and you have built up great feedback from customers.
Old 09-25-2014

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

You cant post branded items on new or aged accounts. You need explicit permission prior to doing so regardless of who you are.
Old 09-25-2014

Longevity: 55%

I found this Disclaimer on someone listing and started using it as my own. I really didn't know what it meant until I just read this post.

Disclaimer
This information is for VeRO (Verified Rights Owners Program) Members.

Item(s) listed is/are an OEM factory product. They could have been store display, store customer returns, or shelf pulls. Items have been fully tested and determine the product quality/condition. We list the item(s) as "New Other" or "Used." Under no circumstance will we list our items as "Brand New." We buy product(s) from a local licensed distributor who have all necessary legal contracts/documents with manufacturer(s) and/or retailers. As proof we have pictures of receipt(s) of all the items that we purchase. We will NOT buy any product(s) if merchant can not provide proof of origin of that merchandise. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Old 09-26-2014

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamos1 View Post
I found this Disclaimer on someone listing and started using it as my own. I really didn't know what it meant until I just read this post.

Disclaimer
This information is for VeRO (Verified Rights Owners Program) Members.

Item(s) listed is/are an OEM factory product. They could have been store display, store customer returns, or shelf pulls. Items have been fully tested and determine the product quality/condition. We list the item(s) as "New Other" or "Used." Under no circumstance will we list our items as "Brand New." We buy product(s) from a local licensed distributor who have all necessary legal contracts/documents with manufacturer(s) and/or retailers. As proof we have pictures of receipt(s) of all the items that we purchase. We will NOT buy any product(s) if merchant can not provide proof of origin of that merchandise. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Does this disclaimer allow them to sell?

Im guessing not? when ebay pull the trigger dont dont think twice about reading your listing, they just shoot you down. Thats been my experience when I used to sell stuff like that.