Change PayPal name to a different name? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Change PayPal name to a different name?

Hi,

I was just wondering if changing my name a year after it's opening will affect anything right now? I been using this account since 2007, it's registered under a business name, can I change that business name also to an other one. At first, it was legit, but since Im selling a bunch of ⊗⊗⊗⊗/replica sh*t. I was wondering if I can switch info's to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ones ? Im just scared that PayPal will try to reach me and ask me stuff about it ? The address also is real.. How to move it all to ⊗⊗⊗⊗, arent they gonna ask me stuff after it ? Im PayPal Canada. I am just taking advance on this situation if anything ever happens because of the replica stuff and they have all my informations (name, address, phone, name, business name) Its been up for a while but I ended up on this forum as I was trying to open a new eBay also.

Whats the best program to receive funds and to be able to sell funds from canada with a new eBay ? Something else than PayPal since we cant link a old suspended eBay account (which was linked to my PayPal) to a new eBay, with this same PayPal.

Thanks for the heads up.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

If you are selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff....just stop selling!!!
Old 09-25-2008
Threadstarter  

Why should I stop selling?
People know they are buying ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff, inspired design cheap jewelry stuff. Its been up and good running for a year now, I was just wondering. Nothing bad never happened, just asked this question for precaution, not to stop selling... I was trying to find out tips about this and maybe add more security if someday it goes down and they have everything...
Old 09-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

If you change anything it is going to bring up a flag and they will want more info eventually. I don't think you can change your info on PayPal at all. Well I don't think you would be able to change your name because that would just be unreal. I would open new accounts on ebay/pp to sell stuff but I would not sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ product. But it's up to you not me. Good luck!
Old 09-25-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

I wouldn't recommend using that PayPal account at all. Unless for your own website, it's dead to eBay. Same thing I said with your other thread.
Old 09-25-2008
Threadstarter  

Yes yes, I completly understand about that ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff.
Im aware I sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff and I DONT WANT TO BRING THEM TO EBAY. That wasnt the point, the point of eBay was to clear old stuff and sell some random clothes that I dont wear anymore, it wasnt to bring my '⊗⊗⊗⊗ inspired jewelry items'. As far as that paypal, its been working for that kind of business for a year so far, so I wont change anything of the name or address and all. It was mostly a question about making it more security if eventually it crashes about the replica stuff and they have my name, my add, my everything, you understand ?
Old 09-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

Completely understand. Good luck with everything!
Old 09-25-2008
Threadstarter  

Oh well. Thanks then.. I just wanted a clear and better answer about it, but still. Thx
Old 09-25-2008
Administrator

Ah I see, you're all over the place with your questions. You sell legit and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff but on separate accounts. What I suggest is to leave your account information alone, don't change anything because that'll cause attention to your accounts, and not to increase your sales through eBay. Keep sales steady and I guess the way you've been doing things for the past year. Good luck, hope it works out for you.

P.S. even if you were to get caught, the only thing that'll happen is your accounts will get shut down, nothing else.
Old 09-25-2008
Threadstarter  

Great, many thanks. Its clear now. The only thing that I need to get going now is a new PayPal. I need to get a new credit card and a new saving accounts up so I can register to sell the legit stuff to eBay on a new account. Is that the way to do it absolutly, new cc, new bank account
Old 09-25-2008
Administrator

Well, there are a lot of things you should do to limit linking your accounts together. I recommend reading eBay Stealth (eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide), it has all the details on creating a new eBay and Paypal account and how to keep them. There are a lot of steps, it's not just a new CC and bank account. Regards,
Old 09-25-2008
Threadstarter  

Great, many thanks!
Old 09-25-2008

Longevity: 94%

Personally I don't think this forum should be encouraging the sale of ⊗⊗⊗⊗. But that's just me.
Old 09-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

I thought this forum was about how get back on eBay to sell things and how to keep a Paypal account up and running.
No matter what.

It should NOT matter if you are selling 1000000% authentic paper weights or knockoff paper weights.
What I sell is my business not yours.
When did this turn into a Authentication Forum?
Old 09-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

Well I don't think we should be discussing illegal things in the forum. This is supposed to be a safe environment for all of us.
Old 09-25-2008
Administrator

I don't care what people are selling, they take the risk not me. If people want to sale ⊗⊗⊗⊗ which I'm pretty sure at least 50% of the members here do, it's up to them. But as I've said before, selling VeRO items isn't a good long term strategy, it's best to sell items allowed by eBay.
Old 09-25-2008
Threadstarter  

Whats up with all the hating philly ?
I was only asking my questions.... We can also discuss about keeping PayPal and running aint we ? So my questions were mostly regarding that kind of stuff rather than selling VeRO items on eBay! I've done that many years ago while the bathing ape stuff was allowed, and then it went down the drain. I got suspended and never really messed with eBay ago.. Im guessing that 50% of the people like aspkin said are selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff! Whats this forum like? People asking questions everyday about getting back on PayPal or eBay are certainly those who had maybe problem with selling some items which werent maybe allowed. Im not frontin, at all. I just was searching for a few tips on how to be safe with PayPal as long as I serve my customers and dont piss anybody off, I wont get into trouble. I got robbed for 1 200$ thru PayPal a few years ago and never had a penny back! Im back on my trail now to collect my money and being good, selling illegal or legal, it's not drugs so whats the point. eBay as alot of illegal stuff and alot of chinesse stuff, thats just the everyday business. You guys are not encouraging people to do so but each and every answer you do are probably involving an issue that occured and the person is trying to get back on eBay or vice versa.

Im not here to create tension, I was only looking for normal tips as sometimes paypal limits are account for normal stuff and we get pissed off, we gotta find a way to get paid, at our risk!
Old 09-25-2008

Longevity: 94%

Not to condone it either way, but do you really think that big business doesnt cut some corners with their products? I know for a fact that Home Depot sells refurbished tools as NEW, Is that fair, thinking your buying a new item and it was factory fixed. This is just one case, most consumers would fall over if they realized what they are really buying. Why does Vizio make Plasmas of lower quality for Walmart than they do for other stores, so they can put that stupid "rolling back prices" sign on it and sell you a 42" for $749, and they put better components in the same tv and sell it elshwere for $1400. If your selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, and the price isnt ridiculous, I dont think is a big deal. I am saying a lower priced item, most know what they are getting. The ⊗⊗⊗⊗ jerseys that are all over the place are pretty close in quality. Why pay $250 for a jersey you can buy for $50, is there that much difference between the 2? With the falling economy comsumers are looking for deals, I wear jerseys, all bought from ebay, I know where they come from, and I refuse to pay $200-$300 for a jersey so some ass can make $15 million catching or throwing a ball. Lets be real.
Old 09-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly387 View Post
Well I don't think we should be discussing illegal things in the forum. This is supposed to be a safe environment for all of us.
So Philly...
If every item you have ever sold on eBay is 100% authentic you won't mind telling the forum what you sell, what your eBay user names are, and your suppliers are... Right?

If you would like to get technical....
Using false information in order to create a eBay/Paypal account is illegal.
Don't quote me here but is that not some form of impersonation and/or ID Theft.
Old 09-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

No it is not ID theft. Who's ID are you stealing if you create a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address? I don't know if what we are doing is any way illegal, I'm sure Modee would know because he knows everything. Ask him if it's legal. I'm not trying to start any crap on this forum and never intended on doing so. I'm not sharing any of my suppliers, that would just be down right rediculous. I apologize franky but I just thought that somewhere in this forum a month or so ago someone talking about selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗/illegal items and the post got taken down. Like I said before...Good luck and I really do mean that. You have to do whatever you can to support yourself in this world/economy.
Old 09-26-2008
Threadstarter  

bbcoach.
Did I ever mention that I advertised my stuff as real and they were replica ? Not that I know of... So thats why it's not being a big deal. Because there's a HUGE difference in between the authentic item price and the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ price, so people know they are buying ⊗⊗⊗⊗, and they dont complaint, as long as they receive their merchandise bought. The whole start of this was only knowing if I could change my info's to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one to prevent me from getting caught if I get smack and PayPal limits my account, but aspkin answer me about that. The only thing that will happen is your account will get suspended.

Im not abusing people, they are aware of it, so everything is good, let's keep eating steak and ribs!
Old 09-26-2008
Threadstarter  

philly, I'm far from being here to start crap anyway, if you read the previous post, my intention were only to get questions answered about certains things and I did get my answers, it was prevention. I do know VeRO and I layed that tor est years ago, matter of fact, I never got back on eBay since about 3 yrs. I just thought I ask and maybe give me a 7th chance at it, since there's some good products out there that I'd probably want to buy, and clear some old stuff of mine (which are real) just old stuff I cant clear at the flea market on sunday's... Thats about it, my intention were never to find a way to get back up on eBay to sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗, you got that wrong.
Closed Thread