PayPal Withdrawl - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-10-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default PayPal Withdrawl

I have tried finding in the Stealth Book how to withdraw funds and I cannot find it. It only tells you how to setup the PayPal account. Do you have eventually withdraw to your real bank account, send money to your real paypal and then withdraw? Ive seen someone else that buys gift cards and mails them to himself to withdraw the funds. If someone could help me figure out how to withdraw the funds in my PayPal that would be greatly appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-10-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: PayPal Withdrawl

Add a real bank (opened in your real name) to the stealth paypal to withdraw. The bank account is added to Paypal in the stealth name.
Old 10-10-2014

Longevity: 78%

Add your real bank to your stealth paypal with account and routing number, wait 2-3 days confirm it with paypals deposits. Paypal cannot see the name on the bank account if you are just withdrawing to it.
Old 10-10-2014
Threadstarter  

So using my real name and adding the account feels like it defeats the purpose of setting it up in someone else's name though does it not? I just don't want paypal to come after me if they ever link it to an old account. Or would they just go after the name on the paypal account and not the bank account owner?
Old 10-10-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcflogger View Post
So using my real name and adding the account feels like it defeats the purpose of setting it up in someone else's name though does it not? I just don't want paypal to come after me if they ever link it to an old account. Or would they just go after the name on the paypal account and not the bank account owner?
Your bank doesn't share information with paypal, as long as you dont let paypal take money from your bank for ebay fees etc..
Make sure you always have money in paypal for fees or add a vcc to the account and pay them before they due.
Old 10-10-2014
Threadstarter  

thanks so much for the info! I didn't realize they couldn't see my personal info on the withdraw. So why do people pay for VBA then? Its easy enough to call my bank and open another checking. lol And by VCC to pay the fees, like getting a prepaid card and putting money on it to pay the fees?
Old 10-10-2014

Longevity: 64%

VBAs are good to add to an account in the beginning just in case something goes wrong and your account is suspended. It prevents you from wasting a real bank account in that situation, but allows your Paypal to still be verified. It's also useful if you're making a lot of accounts at once and don't want to open a ton of real bank accounts all at the same time.

You can get a prepaid Vanilla Visa card to pay the fees, or try Entropay which is a true VCC. Though I just use my Paypal balance to do so.
Old 10-10-2014
Threadstarter  

thanks! All makes sense now.
Old 10-11-2014

Longevity: 55%

Just a question sorry to hijack op.

Could you use say for argument sake an account that uses a wallet system transfer the money to that from paypal then withdraw to another registered method like a bank card. The only thing is would it flag up when you made the payment as that would be in real name. Cpuld make up one in a different name i suppose.

Would that work?

Thanks
Old 10-11-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Your pp is in STEALTH name. You make a bank account at your bank in your REAL name. You insert the bank account in your pp account under your STEALTH name. That is all - deposits should go through under the mismatched name
Old 10-11-2014

Longevity: 66%

Fou US bank accounts I see you don't need to add a name. I guess for UK and canadian accounts it works similarly, but for most other countries you need to add an account holder's name along with the bank account number in order to withdraw money, and that name must match the paypal account name. Well it allows you to change the name, but not the surname, surname is fixed.

Old 10-11-2014
Threadstarter  

Great post egarc!

Another quick question or from people's own encounters. Does paypal automatically limit your account if your ebay gets suspended? I know in the past I had a dispute on an ebay auction, and then paypal limited my entire account for 180 days.
However what if there is no open case in ebay, but ebay suspends the account, does paypal limit it? Or is it only when there's an open dispute in ebay does PayPal limit for 180 day?
Old 10-13-2014

So I can still link my old bank account that was linked to my suspended paypal to my stealth paypal and withdraw to the bank account correct? Just dont pay fees etc with my bank account?
Old 10-13-2014

No you can't link an old bank account to a new Paypal. You'll get an error and you'll have just blatantly told Paypal that both accounts belong to the same person.

You need to open a new bank account. Or, if you have an old bank account that was never used on Paypal before, then that is fine too.
Old 10-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsake2 View Post
No you can't link an old bank account to a new Paypal. You'll get an error and you'll have just blatantly told Paypal that both accounts belong to the same person.

You need to open a new bank account. Or, if you have an old bank account that was never used on Paypal before, then that is fine too.
thank you for the response man! I really appreciate it.

should i change my debit card too or just make a new bank account with a different bank?
Old 10-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by colim22 View Post
So I can still link my old bank account that was linked to my suspended paypal to my stealth paypal and withdraw to the bank account correct? Just dont pay fees etc with my bank account?
Never use a bank that has been used before.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
colim22 (10-13-2014)
Old 10-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Never use a bank that has been used before.
thanks for the answer. What about the debit/credit cards that i used for that paypal will they be able to trace that as well? Should I create a new debit and credit card as well?
Old 10-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by egarc View Post
Fou US bank accounts I see you don't need to add a name. I guess for UK and canadian accounts it works similarly, but for most other countries you need to add an account holder's name along with the bank account number in order to withdraw money, and that name must match the paypal account name. Well it allows you to change the name, but not the surname, surname is fixed.

You can ignore the message that says the name on the paypal account MUST match the name on the bank account or there are problems?

You add your stealth name there.

No need to ever do this any other way.

It's a trick by paypal.

Old 10-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
thanks for the answer. What about the debit/credit cards that i used for that paypal will they be able to trace that as well? Should I create a new debit and credit card as well?
Everything new - what do you mean by tracing? PP only has information that you provide...
Old 10-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
You should not use ANY old info.
Old 10-30-2014

Quote:
thank you for the response man! I really appreciate it.

should i change my debit card too or just make a new bank account with a different bank?
You don't need to change your debit card because you won't be able to use it on Paypal. A lot of banks are fine with getting deposits in a mismatched name, but credit and debit cards are a different story. Trying to use a debit card in your real name on a stealth account with a mismatched name will fail AVS check (billing address doesn't match).

For purchases, or just for adding a card to paypal, you'll want to use a gift card, entropay, or buy a VCC.