Suspended and dead duck - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-20-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Angry Suspended and dead duck

Well two Saturday's ago, July 7, 2007, I woke up and had a notice from Ebay that I had been suspended, no reason why, just they felt I was violating the spirit of their policies. I have called numerous times, sent numerous emails and they still have not told me why?? I appealed and they requested a 100 documents that sent them in a few hours, still nothing. Will they ever tell me what is going on? Will I ever get back on? Are there good alternatives?
I had been on Ebay for 6 years, and had 100% feedback, not 1 compliant. I have been out of work sick for the last two years, had two brain surgeries this year. While in the hospital me,my family,and friends thought it would be a good idea to start an Ebay store. Something to keep my mind active. Well in the middle of May I opened an Ebay store, after all for years Ebay would send me emails telling me how great it would be. Well they suckered me in and cut me and my families throat, and wont even say why. They are almost non human in my opinion. I invested everything we and friends had, and the first month was a resounding success, over 300 transactions. Now I have all this stuff, no way to sell it, and no way to pay my bills with a 1 1/2 year old baby to feed. What should I do? Any advice will be appreciated. I didn't have a clue that they did this to good, honest people.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-21-2007

Default modee

I am in the same situation as the other person you replied to but I need a merchant account instead of paypal that is easy to set up like paypal... Can you help me with this one?
Old 07-21-2007
Subscribed [VIP]

try bidpay or google checkout if you are using a real bank and real infos.
free set up and registration. bidpay small fees if your item is sold and google checkout is free until 2008.
thx
Old 07-21-2007
Banned

[QUOTE=Ebaystinks101;5976]

All you have to do is report this to your local news station so that they will do a story on it and contact Ebay. i know my news station here love stories of wrongdoing. Believe me your local news station will eat this up quick.
Tampa Bay News Videos, Local News, Florida State News, National News, World News and Breaking News Alerts - ABC Action News - WFTS-TV - Local News, Sports, Weather, Video, Information and Breaking News for the Tampa Bay Area - Tampa, St. Petersburg,

make sure you do this. alot people sit back and complain but dont want to take action.
Old 07-21-2007

Longevity: 99%

Ebaystinks101 ... that really sucks. I hope things work out for you, esp. if you follow Aspkin's guide. Better yet, start your own store or something...