Question about transerfering PP to PP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-17-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Question about transerfering PP to PP

I have made 2 ebay and 2 paypal accounts. One in my daughters name and the other in my fiance's sisters name (I got her permission). I go to McDonalds to and use their wifi to get on her account (never at home). Anyway, I need to transfer some money out of her account. Can I transfer it to my daughters paypal and then sending to my bank account or will they associate my SIL account with my Daughters account?

I don't want those account to be connected, so should I send the money like I'm purchasing a good or service or is it ok to send the money through Friends and Family?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Question about transerfering PP to PP

Need to start again.

All very flawed so far.

Should not be using other peoples infomation, public WiFi is also not safe.

Do not transfer money between accounts, it will link them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (10-17-2014), ovidiu (10-20-2014)
Old 10-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

I concur with what JamesNorth101 mays. Everything is wrong IMO.
Old 10-17-2014

Longevity: 59%

not trying to sound harsh, but why are u using other family members names?

thats no why to do business and I dont care if you got permission it never works out, trust me.

plus its completely pointless. there is no need to do that.

learn more about stealth and do things on your own, best way to do things and BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL QUESTION. sending back and forth will get u linked and flagged... may be eventual but that is also not recommended. read alot more and you will find all the answers u need.
Old 10-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

OP, from what you have written along with PUBLIC IP use...they are likely linked and +/- in jeopardy already
Old 10-17-2014
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamos1 View Post
I have made 2 ebay and 2 paypal accounts. One in my daughters name and the other in my fiance's sisters name (I got her permission). I go to McDonalds to and use their wifi to get on her account (never at home). Anyway, I need to transfer some money out of her account. Can I transfer it to my daughters paypal and then sending to my bank account or will they associate my SIL account with my Daughters account?

I don't want those account to be connected, so should I send the money like I'm purchasing a good or service or is it ok to send the money through Friends and Family?
This will most likely link your accounts.

As other members have said.. this setup doesn't sound good.

Have you read eBay Stealth? If you have, please add your eBook password here: eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums
Old 10-17-2014

Longevity: 59%

A. I would never make a stealth account with the name of the opposite sex....automatically, this makes you have someone else make a call for you, if you ever HAVE to call ebay or paypal.. B....Why? Stealth is Stealth...no need for any middle names, girlfriends , dead grandparents names, etc, etc........Get the stealth guide and read it thru a couple of times...things will start to come into focus.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pokerpro For This Useful Post:
lamos1 (10-19-2014), ovidiu (10-20-2014)
Old 10-19-2014
Threadstarter  

The reason I am using my SIL's name and my daughters name for ebay is because ours got permentaly suspended and we needed to make money quick. We I didn't use our address or phone numbers for either accounts and thought it would be fine to do so. I really don't have the extra $37 for the Stealth Book, because down to every cent has to be spent paying people back and bills. Every time we get a large some of money something happens and we are broke again. I do plan on getting the Stealth Book as soon as possible. My daughter and SIL have different last names than us, so does that still matter? Will they still link them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepongoing View Post
not trying to sound harsh, but why are u using other family members names?

thats no why to do business and I dont care if you got permission it never works out, trust me.

plus its completely pointless. there is no need to do that.

learn more about stealth and do things on your own, best way to do things and BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL QUESTION. sending back and forth will get u linked and flagged... may be eventual but that is also not recommended. read alot more and you will find all the answers u need.
Old 10-19-2014
Threadstarter  

Ok, so when I get the stealth guide and make my own account, can I just deactivate my SIL and daughter's accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpro View Post
A. I would never make a stealth account with the name of the opposite sex....automatically, this makes you have someone else make a call for you, if you ever HAVE to call ebay or paypal.. B....Why? Stealth is Stealth...no need for any middle names, girlfriends , dead grandparents names, etc, etc........Get the stealth guide and read it thru a couple of times...things will start to come into focus.
Old 10-19-2014

Longevity: 72%

Lamos1, I've been in your exact situation. It took me a while, but after leaving the forum and coming back only to find that I've missed a wealth of information that literally applies to your current situation. Take a look around the forum, check every topic that relates to pp and eb. Your bound to find something, the search engine is also a wonderful tool. Best way to save money and be successful from the VERY BEGINNING is to gather up the $37 bucks after you've done what you can with your current two accounts, buy the ebook, and try again. The accounts you own now have absolutely no foundation to build on, due to using the public wifi ALONE. Also, you've now taken any chances your SIL had of ever having a valid pp accoun, which comes in handy at one point or another. Cut your loses with what you've currently made and start again.
The Following User Says Thank You to autolife For This Useful Post:
lamos1 (10-19-2014)
Old 10-19-2014
Threadstarter  

Thank you for your advice. I will work on getting the money so I can get the stealth guide. Wish I had known "what not to do" before I "did it"! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by autolife View Post
Lamos1, I've been in your exact situation. It took me a while, but after leaving the forum and coming back only to find that I've missed a wealth of information that literally applies to your current situation. Take a look around the forum, check every topic that relates to pp and eb. Your bound to find something, the search engine is also a wonderful tool. Best way to save money and be successful from the VERY BEGINNING is to gather up the $37 bucks after you've done what you can with your current two accounts, buy the ebook, and try again. The accounts you own now have absolutely no foundation to build on, due to using the public wifi ALONE. Also, you've now taken any chances your SIL had of ever having a valid pp accoun, which comes in handy at one point or another. Cut your loses with what you've currently made and start again.
Old 10-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

A. I would never make a stealth account with the name of the opposite sex....automatically, this makes you have someone else make a call for you, if you ever HAVE to call ebay or paypal

This one is so obvious, I don't know why so many people mess it up.
The Following User Says Thank You to ovidiu For This Useful Post:
lamos1 (10-21-2014)
Old 10-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamos1 View Post
Ok, so when I get the Stealth Guide and make my own account, can I just deactivate my SIL and daughter's accounts?

If the accounts are still active, let them be.

Did you know you could use TRIAL PAY to get a copy of eBay Stealth?

That might help you quicker.

transfers from paypal to paypal are too often trouble & create a link, in any case.

Wait and learn more before making accounts. Going slow will work better long term.

Good Luck

Old 10-21-2014
Threadstarter  

Thanks, I'll see if I can get it that way! Thanks for the advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
If the accounts are still active, let them be.

Did you know you could use TRIAL PAY to get a copy of eBay Stealth?

That might help you quicker.

transfers from paypal to paypal are too often trouble & create a link, in any case.

Wait and learn more before making accounts. Going slow will work better long term.

Good Luck

Old 10-21-2014
Threadstarter  

Oh, I am a female as well so no problems making the call. I did try and call as my daughter once to get my account limit raised and they said I had to send in ID to verify its my account. She has ID but she's just 16 so I just left that alone since you have to be 18 to have an account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post
A. I would never make a stealth account with the name of the opposite sex....automatically, this makes you have someone else make a call for you, if you ever HAVE to call ebay or paypal

This one is so obvious, I don't know why so many people mess it up.
Old 10-27-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 60%

This book is worth every cent. The stuff it points out how they trac you and link accounts will blow your mind when you find out. And as others have said don't use your family's info you will end up making a mistake and get both of them ban for life on eBay. You can get a lot of info from the forum but its going to take time and trial and error to get it going. making money "quick" is not a option on a stealth eBay it will only get you flagged and caught.
The Following User Says Thank You to PESMO For This Useful Post:
lamos1 (10-28-2014)
Old 10-28-2014
Threadstarter  

Thank you! I'm going to get the book this week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PESMO View Post
This book is worth every cent. The stuff it points out how they trac you and link accounts will blow your mind when you find out. And as others have said don't use your family's info you will end up making a mistake and get both of them ban for life on eBay. You can get a lot of info from the forum but its going to take time and trial and error to get it going. making money "quick" is not a option on a stealth eBay it will only get you flagged and caught.