Paypal limited question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-23-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Paypal limited question

I need to call paypal about my account. My question is i have a VUMBER phone number. When i call paypal will my vumber show up on the caller id or will my original phone number show up ?

thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2008

Longevity: 96%

The number you call them from will show up. They will ask whether you want the number you are calling from on the account...say no. Im not sure if they see or link this information anyways i never wanted to risk possibly getting linked to an old account with that number. What i do is call from my cell and manually block the outgoing call so it would show up as unknown on their end. Just to be safe
Old 09-23-2008

Longevity: 91%

Use your vumber (what a strange name) to call another phone that has number display and see what shows up.

I recently read that Amazon collects the phone number used if you call in to them.

I wouldn't doubt that PP does also:

Quote:
If you open an account, we collect the following types of information from you:

* Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, Skype ID and other similar information.
* Financial information - the bank account numbers and credit card numbers that you link to your PayPal account.

Before permitting you to use our Service, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, social security number or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.

When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.

Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
User Agreement - Privacy Policy - PayPal

Last edited by Quasi_Mojo; 09-23-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 09-24-2008
Threadstarter  

ya when i call a regular number on caller id the vumber shows up.
Old 09-26-2008

i also been limited when i received a 4k amount of paypal from Widget bucks in a stream site i run..

Last edited by GreenBean; 09-26-2008 at 05:04 AM.
Old 09-27-2008

hi

i got a question. For some dumb reason my account are now limited access after i got a payment from a buyer on ebay for $360. Paypal told me to provide a few documents so that they can return my account to regular standing . My question is what do they mean by this ...

1) contact information (phone number , email ,etc. ) for your supplier suppliers.

2) proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction : xxxxxxxx

i sold my shoes that i myself bought them on ebay last year , so if they are asking for my suppliers, i do not have one...but i was surprise i still have the invoice from the seller of the shoes that i bought from ebay last year. will that help ?

and i dont really understand what paypal is asking me on providing proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction : xxxxxx......huh ?? are they asking to prove that the item is in my possession ? cuz i already shipped out the shoes to the buyer with my own money and in form him the tracking number.

man, idk what to do ? appreciate ur help....
Old 09-27-2008
Executive [VIP]

Do you think you can post THE SAME question a few more times?
Do you think that will make people help you quicker?

Paypal limited question
Is it me or is it happening to others
Paypal Limited Forum

O-yea... And lets add the PM you sent with the SAME EXACT QUESTION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike
hi

i got a question. For some dumb reason my account are now limited access after i got a payment from a buyer on ebay for $360. Paypal told me to provide a few documents so that they can return my account to regular standing . My question is what do they mean by this ...

1) contact information (phone number , email ,etc. ) for your supplier suppliers.

2) proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction : xxxxxxxx

i sold my shoes that i myself bought them on ebay last year , so if they are asking for my suppliers, i do not have one...but i was surprise i still have the invoice from the seller of the shoes that i bought from ebay last year. will that help ?

and i dont really understand what paypal is asking me on providing proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction : xxxxxx......huh ?? are they asking to prove that the item is in my possession ? cuz i already shipped out the shoes to the buyer with my own money and in form him the tracking number.

man, idk what to do ? appreciate ur help....
Old 09-30-2008
Threadstarter  

**** ebay and **** paypal