Ebay Ban but Im still there - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 11-06-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Ebay Ban but Im still there

Hello

This is my first post here and I have a few questions.

I have one ebay account registered since 2006 its all ok for now in 2009 my family and I have moved from the old flat to new one than my father has created two ebay accounts both on my name because he cant get a credit card but this is another story, so we have now 3 accounts my old one and his two (my was created in old flat with different web prowider). Everything was ok 5 years but now without the reason fathers accounts was banned he was selling stamps, postcards and somethimes coins wit 100% feedback after all these years. Now Im a little suspicious because his accounts was on my name, adress and the same paypal which I use on my account but my still working and its now one month from his suspension and Im still on. What is here to do ? Its better to stay quiet or should I call them I dont know, call seems to me a little bad idea. Or should I create stealth account only for safety reasons if they delete me too :\
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Ebay Ban but Im still there

Quote:
Originally Posted by makun View Post
Hello

This is my first post here and I have a few questions.

I have one ebay account registered since 2006 its all ok for now in 2009 my family and I have moved from the old flat to new one than my father has created two ebay accounts both on my name because he cant get a credit card but this is another story, so we have now 3 accounts my old one and his two (my was created in old flat with different web prowider). Everything was ok 5 years but now without the reason fathers accounts was banned he was selling stamps, postcards and somethimes coins wit 100% feedback after all these years. Now Im a little suspicious because his accounts was on my name, adress and the same paypal which I use on my account but my still working and its now one month from his suspension and Im still on. What is here to do ? Its better to stay quiet or should I call them I dont know, call seems to me a little bad idea. :\
If I were in your position, I would not call in ebay....your luck they will suspend all the accounts!

Quote:
Or should I create stealth account only for safety reasons if they delete me too
This is a better idea, begin to make Stealth's.
Old 11-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Ebay Ban but Im still there

I have spoken with my friend who has similar problem and he said that this is because I have created my first account on different location with different IP that my father did here where we are now and they cant completely linked all together so I dont know if this is really true but anyway we will see how long it will be. In the meantime I will create one account on my grandmothers name
on a totally different location this will be without problem and one stealth just for protection.

I have another question

What happens for example if my mother open account on ebay and paypal with her name but adress location will be the same as before my father have, will the also suspend her just because is the same adress or and same IP ?