et account suspended.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 11-02-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default et$y account suspended..

Hi, New to the forum and looking for advice, I have just lately had my et$y account suspended, and I would like to get back up and running ASAP.
I have just found some interesting information on this forum about stealth accounts and decided this is probably the way to go, I would just like to see if I have some of the details of action correct and try to clear this up so that I don't come across and problems when going about this.

I have made a new email address, I have purchased a wifi dongle to give me a diff IP address, I have created a new account on my computer to use for this new et$y . I have started looking into virtual credit cards in the UK as that is where i reside , am I right in thinking if I create a virtual credit card I can then use this to open a new pp, Which I can then use to attach to my new et$y account? If this is so do i use false name on the VCC and do the same with the pp ? Or do I use my real name on the VCC ? Any feedback would be appreciated
Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: et$y account suspended..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdc View Post
Hi, New to the forum and looking for advice, I have just lately had my et$y account suspended, and I would like to get back up and running ASAP.
Sorry to hear about the ban, happens often.

Quote:
I have made a new email address
Good.

Quote:
I have purchased a wifi dongle to give me a diff IP address
Good.

Quote:
I have created a new account on my computer to use for this new et$y
Good.

Quote:
I have started looking into virtual credit cards in the UK as that is where i reside , am I right in thinking if I create a virtual credit card I can then use this to open a new pp, Which I can then use to attach to my new et$y account? If this is so do i use false name on the VCC and do the same with the pp ? Or do I use my real name on the VCC ? Any feedback would be appreciated
Thanks
You can go several ways when it comes to purchasing a VCC, you can buy one here on the forum from a trusted seller...OR, you can use EntroPay to make the VCC. If you make one using EntroPay then all u have to do is load it with enough funds and name it with the stealth name.

Also, don't forget that you are going to want to do the following:
1. Log each IP change
2. Take all new Pictures
3. Remove all metadata from the Images (Exif Image Remover is a good program)
4. Not sure but you are going to need a new Paypal but I'm not familiar with UK Etsy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
rdc (11-03-2014), unkown5454 (11-03-2014)
Old 11-03-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

If I start selling quite abit on etsy straight away could this cause my pp to need verification? Thanks for your help in advance
Old 11-13-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdc View Post
If I start selling quite abit on etsy straight away could this cause my pp to need verification? Thanks for your help in advance
Definitely possibility goes up - spread your sales over several accounts