Well I don't believe it! I'm above standard with below standard ratings. Hahaha - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-20-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Talking Well I don't believe it! I'm above standard with below standard ratings. Hahaha

Two emails today. Both the same subject. Congratulations! You have now attained above average status in both Global Sales and US sales. Take a look at your dashboard.

I go to my dashboard, nope below standard. I have a feeling that this month eBay is really feeling the pinch of the loss of revenue and trying to make a quick turnaround. Problem is, with all their screwing around with search engines and sellers leaving, this isn't going to make me sell any more than I am right now.

Idiots.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-20-2014

Activity: 39%
Longevity: 57%
Default Re: Well I don't believe it! I'm above standard with below standard ratings. Hahaha

Eh why should you even be in the position to have below standard ratings? I see your point but I've never attainted below standard ratings...

If you ever plan on making money off eBay re-evlaute how you conduct your business. Ebay is stupid so yes your lucky but you don't deserve it if your providing crappy service.
Old 11-20-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Well I don't believe it! I'm above standard with below standard ratings. Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
Eh why should you even be in the position to have below standard ratings? I see your point but I've never attainted below standard ratings...

If you ever plan on making money off eBay re-evlaute how you conduct your business. Ebay is stupid so yes your lucky but you don't deserve it if your providing crappy service.
Yikes..........nasty. There are many reasons why a person falls below standard. I have a 99.9% Feedback rating with only 1 negative in 2 1/2 years by a nutbar.

You haven't asked what I sell? Some items are hit with scammers and fraudsters more than others. You assumed that some how I am not providing good service. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Latest feedback from a new customer (and almost all of my feedback is exactly like this)

Stunning!!! Super seller. Super quick ship. Super person to deal with

Not that you deserve an answer, but I had one extortion case from Poland, and two feedback extortions in the past three months. eBay wouldn't remove them even though I had the emails to prove all three. This was when they first changed their so-called seller standards.

Never make a judgement when you don't have all the information. You know what they say about assuming.
Old 11-20-2014

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post

Probably a little unfair to OP

Ive said so many times we are at the mercy of our buyers. Ive lost count of the amount of people who have bought off me on monday and start complaining tuesday. They then leave you with low dsr's very unfairly. This can have you plummetted to below standard ratings in an instance.

Last edited by ooooo.halo; 11-20-2014 at 02:08 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old 11-20-2014

The moral of the story is that you can be the best seller in the world.....but you cant please everyone. And its those ones that effect sellers accounts
Old 11-20-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
Probably a little unfair to OP

Ive said so many times we are at the mercy of our buyers. Ive lost count of the amount of people who have bought off me on monday and start complaining tuesday. They then leave you with low dsr's very unfairly. This can have you plummetted to below standard ratings in an instance.
Add on the fact that if you have a bad month or don't sell very much one negative on six sales can put you at a 20% defect rating. The policy is completely moronish,
Old 11-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanBrit View Post
Add on the fact that if you have a bad month or don't sell very much one negative on six sales can put you at a 20% defect rating. The policy is completely moronish,
Buyers can be a nightmare but hey we need them to do what we do.
We can only hope that we get more good buyers than bad ones. Its the luck of the draw i guess.