Advice on how to get a new paypal account - I am so desperate :( - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-07-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Advice on how to get a new paypal account - I am so desperate :(

Hi everyone - okay I have it down on how to get a new Ebay account but how do you get around opening up a new paypal account? I read how you can use your same routing number but just put a few different digits for the actual account number BUT I know paypal does 2 small deposits into your bank account that you have to verify. How would I verify that if it's not a real account number. I am so darn frustrated....I have to make money FAST & if anyone could help me I would be so happy. Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-07-2008

Longevity: 95%

Open an additional checking or savings account at the bank.

You can use the same routing number and a new account number.
You can also open a new Free checking account at new bank or online at a new bank.

Use a valid bank account.

Use a new IP address to open your new Paypal account. Clear your cookies before opening the account.

You can go to a new location to get a new IP address.

Good Luck
Old 10-07-2008
Threadstarter  

what I am confused about Rondo is if I open a new bank account at my bank it has to have my real name on it....won't that flag paypal?
Old 10-07-2008

Longevity: 95%

Yes you have to give your real information at the bank.

The Bank is not allowed to share your personal information with creditors or paypal.

You info in confidential and secure.

Please read the forums more like the paypal forum and get eBay Stealth
Old 10-07-2008
Threadstarter  

Rond100 - I just sent you a PM if that's okay
Old 10-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirls View Post
Hi everyone - okay I have it down on how to get a new Ebay account but how do you get around opening up a new paypal account? I read how you can use your same routing number but just put a few different digits for the actual account number BUT I know paypal does 2 small deposits into your bank account that you have to verify. How would I verify that if it's not a real account number. I am so darn frustrated....I have to make money FAST & if anyone could help me I would be so happy. Thanks

Just two weeks ago I got a free checking account from WaMu online and you only have to give them a $1 to open it.
The two micro PayPal deposits took 3 days to verify and I'm all set with a Premier account tho there is no way to get past that $500 limit without giving PP my SS# and thats not going to happen.

The trick is if one could buy a legit SS# with name and DOB and when PPal or ProPay does the credit check it come back as no history or info or ok.
How many thousands of $$ is that worth?:D
Old 10-07-2008

Default PAYPAL $500.00 limit

Does PAYPAL always put a $500.00 limit on an account that does not have a SS# on it. How about a Federal Tax ID number instead?? I have opened my PP accounts as Business accounts and just today got 3 of them verified with the 2 little deposits. I gave them my SS# to them on my original account - a long time ago, because they would not lift any limitations on it until I did and I really tried. I will never give them a SS# and I feel pretty certain that it is against the law to give them ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ones. Does anyone have a (fairly) new PP account with a higher limit that has not given them a SS#? Any suggestions of how that can happen?
Old 10-07-2008

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 91%

mygirls, it would be helpful if you could go into your User CP (top left corner of this page) and add your country to your profile. Some information is based on member location.

Most banks do not share the name that's on the account. Only the routing number and account number. So, if a deposit is made under your "stealth" name, it should go through. You do not want to use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account number or routing number.

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new eBay/PP accounts, check this out. Read the whole thread and follow the links in the first post.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.
Old 10-08-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendaleigh View Post
Does PAYPAL always put a $500.00 limit on an account that does not have a SS# on it. How about a Federal Tax ID number instead?? I have opened my PP accounts as Business accounts and just today got 3 of them verified with the 2 little deposits. I gave them my SS# to them on my original account - a long time ago, because they would not lift any limitations on it until I did and I really tried. I will never give them a SS# and I feel pretty certain that it is against the law to give them ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ones. Does anyone have a (fairly) new PP account with a higher limit that has not given them a SS#? Any suggestions of how that can happen?
IMO, No.

if you get a pre Nov 07 ebay account (without PP, it's illegal to sell PP accounts) when you go to sign up for PP you will still be stuck having to give your SS# to lift the $500 limit.

a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ number will not match the name you gave them when you joined.
plus the DOB will be missing
they will get the DOB from the SS#.

SS# from a dead person will come back as 'deceased' as the SSI is no longer in use.

you see they have all the angles covered with that SS#.:(
Old 10-08-2008

Default Post 07 PP account & $500.00 limit

My kid has a new PP account that he just set up and he hasn't provided them with either a photo ID or a SS# - he can't because he is a minor. Anyway, he just had over $500.00 go through it over the weekend and the only problem he had was that PP wants a confirmation of delivery before they will release the funds for one sale. So far they have not asked him for either his SS# or a Photo ID. Anyone else out there with a new PP account that has gotten over the $500.00 mark without producing a SS# or Photo ID? I mean, if you have a $500.00 limit on all your PAYPAL accounts - what are we doing here? Is that why some members have 20-30 accounts? I would never be able to keep it all straight. I am having trouble with 5 accounts that I have set up. I have one very old PP account that I gave my SS# and photo ID for a long time ago. I have ran thousands through it in one week -BUT it is the one I used for my old eBay account that was suspended. I can't use it can I?
Old 10-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Brenda you can try using it, it can't hurt at all. But just have another account ready for when it does go down if it does. I hope it does work that would be great!
Old 10-08-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendaleigh View Post
My kid has a new PP account that he just set up and he hasn't provided them with either a photo ID or a SS# - he can't because he is a minor. Anyway, he just had over $500.00 go through it over the weekend and the only problem he had was that PP wants a confirmation of delivery before they will release the funds for one sale. So far they have not asked him for either his SS# or a Photo ID. Anyone else out there with a new PP account that has gotten over the $500.00 mark without producing a SS# or Photo ID? I mean, if you have a $500.00 limit on all your PAYPAL accounts - what are we doing here? Is that why some members have 20-30 accounts? I would never be able to keep it all straight. I am having trouble with 5 accounts that I have set up. I have one very old PP account that I gave my SS# and photo ID for a long time ago. I have ran thousands through it in one week -BUT it is the one I used for my old eBay account that was suspended. I can't use it can I?

yep that's the only way around it, multiple accounts.
I have a 6 yr old PP account that is linked to the suspended ebay.
I'll keep it just in case I need it someday but any link to a new ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ebay and it would go down in a flash along with the ebay.
when I used 'send money' to empty it I sent it to a friend as I was worried sending it to my new PP would get them both shut down. I don't know if sending funds from the old account to my new one but why take chances.