new ebay account vero items - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing

Auction Listing Images, Descriptions, Titles, Listing Advice, BIN and More!

Old 11-25-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default new ebay account vero items

hey guys i purchase a stealth ebay acount and paypal

i currently use the paypal account on ioffer

the same details are used on my ebay account however i dont want to use the same paypal account that is part of the set

i will be selling vero stuff on the account

but i only have on bank account left and that is already attatched to the paypal account that is used on it

can i use this same paypal account to list the items on ebay

please bear in mind that if my paypal account gets shut and the bak account goes with it thats 2 businesses gone in one click
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: new ebay account vero items

Your not going to be able to sell VERO on a new eBay account.

You cannot use the same bank account on two PayPal accounts.
Old 11-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

It depends on the VERO member. Some are relaxed and others are very strict. Burberry, for example, has stated they would rather NOT have their products show up on eBay at all.

Or, by VERO, did you mean counterfeit?
Old 11-25-2014
Threadstarter  

my questino is can i use 1 paypal account for 1 x ebay account and 1 x ioffer account

the problem i have is if ebay close my paypal it ill effect my ioffer

the story is when you link the paypal to ioffer ioffer send the item description to paypal for them to see

will ebay be the same way or do they just close your ebay account and leave the paypal open ???

can i sell items without linking my paypal ???? on ebay ???

at the moment i have

1 bank account
1 ebay account ( no paypal attached)
1 x ioffer account ( private invoicing with current paypal)

1 x paypal account that isnt linked to iether ioffer or paypal

1x ip address VPN
i am unable to get another bank account if i lose my chances now
Old 11-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

PayPal will see what you are selling on eBay.

eBay can effect your PayPal account, but eBay can also be closed and the PayPal stay open. All depends on how PP feel about what you are selling.
Old 11-25-2014
Threadstarter  

do you suggest i get another bank account ? do you recommend any ??
Old 11-25-2014

Longevity: 54%

I recommend to change your whole strategy. You're assuming your eBay will get shut down so you know those items are not good to sell already and be trouble. If you're looking for a quick buck then be warned it will not last so any advice here is pointless. You'll lose those PayPals
Old 11-25-2014
Threadstarter  

everyone on ebay sells the items im looking to sell i know i can undercut them and make them more better ebay is flooded with them
Old 11-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucstore View Post
everyone on ebay sells the items im looking to sell i know i can undercut them and make them more better ebay is flooded with them
So, your business plan is to go on eBay and sell counterfeit items cheaper than your competitors, make a million dollars and be the King of eBay???

Ummm... I see a few problems here, not that I mean to rain on your parade or anything, but:

Your competitors are not going to take this lying down. They will use every means at their disposal, both fair and foul to thwart you. They will lower their prices, report you to eBay, possibly to the authorities and will most likely harass you via threatening emails and phone calls.

You WILL lose accounts due to your competitors as well as your customers reporting you. No matter how good your phakes look, someone out there is going to be able to tell the difference and will report you.

When eBay shuts down your accounts, you will be back here posting the question we see every day "Why can eBay close MY account, but my COMPETITORS can still sell???" - Let me answer that for you now... eBay does not allow anyone to sell counterfeits. But some of your competitors may not have been reported yet. Or, some may have somehow tricked the VERO member into allowing them to sell because they somehow made the VERO member believe they are selling legitimate items. Or, maybe they have a friend who works at eBay. Who knows exactly why? But the bottom line is, if your account is closed for this, it will most likely NOT be reinstated.

The copyright or trademark owner may use undercover buyers. These are people who will make a purchase from you in order to gather evidence to use against you in court. Most likely CIVIL court, but criminal court is a possibility also. You won't know who these buyers are. They could be anywhere, in any small town or large city, people recruited by the rights owners to trip up counterfeit sellers. It happens all the time, just google "Johnson & Pham".

You will be importing a lot of goods, so don't be surprised when CUSTOMS starts seizing your items. Again, it happens.

You COULD get a knock at the door. In the UK, it could be by the police, or by the Office of Trading Standards. Search the forums, this has happened to others before you.

I don't mean to be a jerk and I don't mean to sound harsh. But yours is not a new idea - you are following a well-worn path that leads to a lot of problems. If you can deal with those problems, then have at it. But it seems like you have an unrealistic idea of what is coming your way should you decide to move forward with this. I just anted to give you a heads-up in advance.

Last edited by jeffweico; 11-26-2014 at 01:33 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
gonzoman (11-27-2014), JamesNorth101 (11-26-2014), ooooo.halo (12-03-2014), pokerpro (11-27-2014)
Old 11-26-2014

Longevity: 80%

Nobody in the UK can get cheaper **** good than I can but do you know what? I don't sell them

Its not worth the hassle one little bit.

Have a genuine account and as it has been said so many times on here nurture it
Old 11-26-2014
Threadstarter  

when i say vero i dont think you guys understand the wont be counterfeit items
Old 11-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

IK, sorry about that. Many people mistakenly assume hat VERO means counterfeit. It only means eBay's Verified Rights Owner program. My bad.

Of course, this changes my advice.

If the brand you are going to sell has a minimum pricing contract with you, then just be VERY CARREFUL with your listings. If this is the case, I would NOT suggest contacting the brand owner.

If they do NOT have a minimum allowable price in place, then you might want to contact the brand owner through eBay and ask their PERMISSION to sell. Some brand owners will do this if you can prove that your source of items is legitimate. Of course, you would run the risk they will say no, and not be allowed to sell their items on the account.

As I think about it, my third thought is probably best. Go ahead and list your items and see what happens. Since you have legitimate items, in this case the worst thing that can happen is your listings get removed. If that happens, THEN contact the brand owner and explain that you have a legitimate supplier and would like their permission to sell.
Old 11-26-2014
Threadstarter  

well at the moment i have listed one ligeitimate item and ebay are asking for me to verify my mobile number the seller sold that account to me phone verified but now its asking me to verify............ the buy it now option was there too ??