You may authorize us to transfer the fund to another PayPal account :O - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-28-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Question You may authorize us to transfer the fund to another PayPal account :O

So i emailed PayPal regarding my problem and i cleared them everything i got 3 180 Days old PayPal and i have only one bank account so they email me this .

"

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern.

As you are not able to withdraw the fund to bank account , you may authorize us to transfer the fund to another PayPal account.

To help you get your money please send us a letter authorizing the transfer of funds to another PayPal account.

I (name of client/user) authorize PayPal to transfer (amount ) from my PayPal account registered under the email address XXXXXXX@XXX to the PayPal account registered under the email address XXXXXXX@XXX

User first and last name

Don't forget, we're always around if you need us. Just click "Help" in the top right corner of any PayPal page to visit our improved Help Center.

Sincerely, "

So my Question is Can i trust them and give them my another PayPal ID ? Which is also Sealth USA Based Account and used on Pakistani IP Address With UnKnow Information. But 2 Years OLD - No Disputes, No Cases Nothing.. All Payments is Legal and smooth and i really don't want my Current paypal also get Limited.

So what should i do now ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: You may authorize us to transfer the fund to another PayPal account :O

Sounds like a bad idea IMO.
Old 11-28-2014

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: You may authorize us to transfer the fund to another PayPal account :O

If.you give them a paypal address that is not limited, then chances are they will link and limit that too
Old 11-28-2014

Is obtaining another bank account a problem. Obviously they will store that account information and you wont be able to use it again...but a way to get mobey out perhaps?
Old 11-28-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmairDiGrt View Post
So i emailed PayPal regarding my problem and i cleared them everything i got 3 180 Days old PayPal and i have only one bank account so they email me this .

"

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern.

As you are not able to withdraw the fund to bank account , you may authorize us to transfer the fund to another PayPal account.

To help you get your money please send us a letter authorizing the transfer of funds to another PayPal account.

I (name of client/user) authorize PayPal to transfer (amount ) from my PayPal account registered under the email address XXXXXXX@XXX to the PayPal account registered under the email address XXXXXXX@XXX

User first and last name

Don't forget, we're always around if you need us. Just click "Help" in the top right corner of any PayPal page to visit our improved Help Center.

Sincerely, "

So my Question is Can i trust them and give them my another PayPal ID ? Which is also Sealth USA Based Account and used on Pakistani IP Address With UnKnow Information. But 2 Years OLD - No Disputes, No Cases Nothing.. All Payments is Legal and smooth and i really don't want my Current paypal also get Limited.

So what should i do now ?

YIKES... tough call here man. would not chance it. maybe send to a stealth you don't really care about. hmm then again that's like saying you don't care about one of your own kids. luv all my stealths...

whats the reason u cant use a bank...
Old 11-28-2014
Threadstarter  

I can't add bank account bcos I have only one bank account and I already use it .

So 99% Say I should not do that .. Thank you guys for you help i decide to not share my paypal with them .
Old 11-28-2014

Is opening another not an.option?
Old 11-28-2014
Threadstarter  

Yes request a check but for only USA and I lived in Pakistan.. :( seems like I need to find another bank account for me.
Old 11-28-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooooo.halo View Post
Is opening another not an.option?
You mean open new PayPal or Bank Account ?
Old 11-28-2014

Quote:
You mean open new PayPal or Bank Account ?
Bank account
Old 11-28-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Bank account

Yah I will this I use payoneer bank account i will ask them to give me new bank details as the old one is limited now by PayPal. Hope this work.
Old 11-28-2014

Quote:
Yah I will this I use payoneer bank account i will ask them to give me new bank details as the old one is limited now by PayPal. Hope this work.
I doubt the bank will give you.new details.due to paypal limited. I doubt paypal is there.concern.
Can you not open an additional account with them.or open another account with a different bank?
Old 11-28-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%

I think Paypal is really going "fishing" in proposing that... I would not "bite"

I think it would be much better get the money out with a bank account.
Old 11-28-2014
Threadstarter  

Yah i will try to get new bank account and use it ...
Old 11-28-2014

Quote:
Yah i will try to get new bank account and use it ...
Good move. :-)
Old 11-28-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Good move. :-)

Thanks but I have 5 PayPal limited accounts and $100+ balance on each PayPal ability to withdraw funds . They are 2 years old accounts I need to find 4 more banks to withdraw funds :(
Old 11-28-2014

Quote:
Thanks but I have 5 PayPal limited accounts and $100+ balance on each PayPal ability to withdraw funds . They are 2 years old accounts I need to find 4 more banks to withdraw funds :(
Hopefully someone much more experienced than me will comment on this part of your post.
Have all 5 of these accounts got.the same one bank account attached to them?
If they are limited then i dont know whether one bank will be enough to get at all of them.
Because opening 4 accounts.seems like a huge waste.because you will never be able to use them again. As soon as paypal have them, they are as good as dead on there.
Perhaps someone more experiwnced than me could answer whwther one new account would lift the money from all of them
Old 11-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

If your only getting out $100/200 per account its really not worth burning a bank account
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
ooooo.halo (11-28-2014)
Old 11-28-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%

If Paypal is really willing to do what is written in the mail you received, collect all the money in one single account (they are already toasted anyway) and then see how much is in there and if it is worth wasting a bank account for that sum.
Old 11-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
If Paypal is really willing to do what is written in the mail you received, collect all the money in one single account (they are already toasted anyway) and then see how much is in there and if it is worth wasting a bank account for that sum.
Would he/she be allowed to.collect it all in one single.account.
I was.gonna.suggest plonking it all together and use one new bank account to withdraw but not sure whether you can pp to pp when 180 days is up. I know you cant before 180 days but.not sure about after
Old 11-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Here's the problem ya'll are overlooking:

OP said they are stealth accounts.

So he should not risk putting anything together or paypal may turn around & hold the funds.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
ilcarletto (11-28-2014), ooooo.halo (11-28-2014)
Old 11-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Here's the problem ya'll are overlooking:

OP said they are stealth accounts.

So he should not risk putting anything together or paypal may turn around & hold the funds.

Its a good job youre here GB keeping us right :-)
I guess your options are as limited as your paypal on this matter
Not sure whats the best move. Leave it and move on as.JamesNorth said as not worth a bank account wasted for small amounts or if desperate open multiple banks to withdraw to. Seems such a waste of accounts