eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - New Account with New Identity - seeking advice
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default New Account with New Identity - seeking advice

Hey Guys,

so my account was suspended 1 month ago and now i have created a new eBay account under new IP, new address, name variation and new number.

I bought a new phone and using it with my primary number (which is the one i used for my banned ebay). In no way will i use this number to contact ebay again or what not, its just for my friends.

my fongo app is the number i registered with ebay which is actually a WIND mobile number ported into this. So to ebay this dosent seem like a VOIP number.

the fongo app will basically my main communication for my new ebay and paypal account.

i do want to download the ebay and paypal app as i want to be a normal seller again.

I was wondering since this is a new phone, new everything, would it be possible for ebay/paypal to see the the real cell phone number in any way?

The hardware is all new. I swapped sim card aswell

Thanks in advanced,
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Aspkin Group