PayPal accounts going down 1 by one after selling first item (same item each time). - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-02-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default PayPal accounts going down 1 by one after selling first item (same item each time).

Hello everyone,

The item I sell is nonbranded and no risk, i've been selling it for long time on many spared accounts.

For some reason in the last week each time i sell it, first transaction, my paypal is getting limited.

The description of the product is different on Ebay, also the photos but the city on each paypal are the same, sometimes also the street is same (different number and of course different name).

I wonder if this is somehow can link my accounts?

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-02-2014
Radfele

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: PayPal accounts going down 1 by one after selling first item (same item each time

they are watching you
Old 12-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: PayPal accounts going down 1 by one after selling first item (same item each time

Youre definitely getting linked somehow.
How are you handling your accounts? are you using separate windows user accounts for each account? what about your IP solution?
Need more info to figure out exactly how your accounts are getting linked.
Old 12-02-2014

Longevity: 60%

Did you use a usb or image that can be tracked to the same computer...how long after the account was created did you start receiving money.
Old 12-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayers12 View Post
Hello everyone,

The description of the product is different on Ebay, also the photos but the city on each paypal are the same, sometimes also the street is same (different number and of course different name).

I wonder if this is somehow can link my accounts?

Thanks!
You are using flagged information.

You have to appear a totally new you.

The same street will not work.

Old 12-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Photos can link accounts OP - review and revamp the operations.
Old 12-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

The same item same street and same city COULD be enough to link you. Remember, eBay only needs SUSPICION, not absolute proof.

You stated your item is not high-risk or branded, but is it ALLOWED on eBay? Is there something about the product they may not like? How UNIQUE is the item?

Are you sure EVERYTHING is different? Different ISP (or at least different IP) different bank account number different phone number, different user accounts on the PC, etc.?

Something has to be triggering this.
Old 12-02-2014

Longevity: 54%

did you listing as buy it now or bid , if new account you should go with bid , I have same problem like you before but when I list bid problem solve .
Old 12-02-2014

Longevity: 77%

Have you been using the same camera? If so they can link you that way even if the pic is different.
Old 12-02-2014

Longevity: 77%

I suggest if you are using the same camera to same the pics on your desktop, open them up using paint and take a shot of you item using the snippit tool.
Old 12-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

If using a camera (and actually anything else) it is a good idea to delete the EXIF data. This is information contained within the picture file that gives several pieces of information about the camera that took the picture.

Several programs exist that will clear this information, probably the easiest to use (and free) is Easy Exif Delete. Google it or go to download.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
ooooo.halo (12-03-2014), peterspike (12-02-2014)
Old 12-02-2014

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
If using a camera (and actually anything else) it is a good idea to delete the EXIF data. This is information contained within the picture file that gives several pieces of information about the camera that took the picture.

Several programs exist that will clear this information, probably the easiest to use (and free) is Easy Exif Delete. Google it or go to download.com
I never knew this wow learning more and more each day here.
Old 12-03-2014
Threadstarter  

Thank you so much for your comments, this is what I do :

Different name, sometimes same street but diff number, also different phone ofcourse, diff vcc, badically everything is different (including differents user and IP.

The item I sell is legit, its allow on Ebay and very low risk.
My pp accounts are around 1 month old each.

I use the same phone to take photos but not the same photos.

I do list it as Buy it now and as action.

So basically what is linking me is using the same phone number and same city? I never had this problem before :(
Old 12-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Different name, sometimes same street but diff number, also different phone ofcourse, diff vcc, badically everything is different (including differents user and IP.

I use the same phone to take photos but not the same photos.

So basically what is linking me is using the same phone number and same city? I never had this problem before :(
If you are using the same phone number, this is definitely linking your accounts. I cannot tell, because your post seems to contradict itself - I must be misunderstanding you.

Whatever device you use to take pictures, be sure to get rid of the EXIF data from your JPG files. THAT could be the culprit. If the photos are different, but the EXIF data shows the same device, then that could be a problem.
Old 12-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Thank you so much for your comments, this is what I do :

:(
using a different name but the same street with a different number is NOT good.

It does not make a thing basically different if the same street is used.

I repeat, you need to be so different ebay has nothing to link you.

This is stealth.

Old 12-03-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
If you are using the same phone number, this is definitely linking your accounts. I cannot tell, because your post seems to contradict itself - I must be misunderstanding you.

Whatever device you use to take pictures, be sure to get rid of the EXIF data from your JPG files. THAT could be the culprit. If the photos are different, but the EXIF data shows the same device, then that could be a problem.
You miss understand me sir, im using different phone number
Old 12-03-2014
Threadstarter  

I just noticed something, I asked the buyer to send the payment directly to brand new PayPal so he did and pp havent limited me..

So maybe you guys are right it has to deal with my photos I believe and even ghe same street/city.
Old 12-04-2014
Radfele

Longevity: 0%

But be careful not to open the emails on wrong username, I think flash cookies got me with ebay and pp. as the default setting for NEW email allows flash cookies
Old 12-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMele View Post
But be careful not to open the emails on wrong username, I think flash cookies got me with ebay and pp. as the default setting for NEW email allows flash cookies
Have you disabled everything though?

Old 12-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I just noticed something, I asked the buyer to send the payment directly to brand new PayPal so he did and pp havent limited me..

So maybe you guys are right it has to deal with my photos I believe and even ghe same street/city.
Trusting buyer
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
BillyBones (12-04-2014)
Old 12-04-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Trusting buyer
What do you mean?