Hey There! I hammered Amazon and Sold $7.5K Monday suspended in 10 hours - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-03-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Hey There! I hammered Amazon and Sold $7.5K Monday suspended in 10 hours

Yes, I am tripping right now. I got every order filled Monday (cyber, Monday, that is) and Then amazon sends me a notice 1:14 PM Today with the suspension effective monday at 2pm ( weird but not the point)

I converted my legit amazon buyer account to seller account last week to prepare for christmas selling season. I have been studying drop shipping and was pumped. Sunday night i line up about 20 product listings i could source for profit and went to sleep thinking i might get an order by morning. I woke up to 15 orders at 5am and by the time I could turn it off i hit 30 orders for $7.5K.

I quickly melted my credit card filling and shipping all the orders. Some stuff was out of stock online (Big Lesson) so i drove down and bought it at my local retailer and shipped it out using amazon buy shipping. I filled every order except 2 laptops i could not find. (i knew i should have stayed away from the laptops.)

Now i'm Scr3wed. I emailed amazon and they want to know everything about my business and what i do, etc...

I don't know what to tell them? what can i say, Almighty amazon, I had no idea of thy sheer power yee wields! I just want to say, hey i am drop shipping products that i can source cheap and want to build up a business doing it.

I'm tripping because i have 1 order sitting in my account that happened after the suspension and i am not sending it out to ty up 900 with amazon for 90 days.

I want to be a good little seller for MasterZON
What can I do here?

P.S. this forum is pretty cool I never thought i would find on like it!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Hey There! I hammered Amazon and Sold $7.5K Monday suspended in 10 hours

Don't trip out - settle down and write out a well thought out response in line with your business operations.

Welcome to the forums
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
cizzla7049 (09-27-2020)
Old 12-03-2014

Longevity: 76%
Default Re: Hey There! I hammered Amazon and Sold $7.5K Monday suspended in 10 hours

Amz are just doing this to protect themselves.

7.5 K in one day on a new account is way too much.

Did they suspend or delete your account?
The Following User Says Thank You to eBay King For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (12-03-2014)
Old 12-03-2014

Longevity: 65%

You are screwed. There is no way they let you back on amazon. They are banning everyone for the next 2 months. I am just letting my accounts age right now. They banned about 5 of my accounts just because. I am super legit but amazon doesn't care.
Old 12-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad555 View Post
You are screwed. There is no way they let you back on amazon. They are banning everyone for the next 2 months. I am just letting my accounts age right now. They banned about 5 of my accounts just because. I am super legit but amazon doesn't care.
Please don't give out the wrong information.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TonyAlmeida For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (12-04-2014), jeffweico (12-03-2014), mshamazon (12-03-2014), Phd (12-05-2014), yankee (12-03-2014)
Old 12-03-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Dude you need to start slow on your sales, build feedback to gain trust as a seller. 7k on a new account is way too much which means in sight of Amazon they see u as a high risk fraudster. Not saying your are one though but a least you will learn from this and it will make you come back stronger approaching Amazon gain next time.
Old 12-03-2014

Longevity: 55%

Yeah 7k is way too much. But wait for 3 months in the worst case scenario and you will get your money back.
Old 12-03-2014

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
I must be one of the weirdos who never have this problem nor do I really understand it. Usually I have just 1 backup account waiting in the wings just in case, simply because my main -and very legitimate- account never has any issues.

Just the other day Amazon asked for invoices due to a customer leaving a feedback stating something was f@ke, which is completely impossible with that kind of item. I sent the invoices to Amazon along with a detailed explanation; a week later they unblocked me from the listing and said have at it.

My point is, have a little faith in the system and listen to the REAL survivors. These other guys burning through their accounts left and right every month has somehow become the new "norm" on here. In my opinion, so many of these difficulties are unnecessary and often times a result of people trying to cut corners. Maybe it's because I look at Amazon selling as my full time job (and in reality it is). Treat this professionally, EVERY part of it from the ground up. Always thrive for 100% even when it means hitting your own pocket. Everyone might be a lot richer on here if they worried more about evolving their business to correctly fit the Amazon mold rather than simply dodging bullets..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n8zzz For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (12-04-2014), novemberrain1970 (12-10-2014)
Old 12-03-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

OK... Let's sort this out logically.

This is your legitimate account, so it is worth saving.

Any new account doing that type of volume that quickly during the holiday season is going to be quickly limited. Actually, it would be limited even if it was NOT the holiday season.

But you have done nothing wrong here. Amazon and eBay frown on drop-shipping, but it IS allowed.

My best advice would be to email Amazon and tell them what you were doing. Be honest with them. They will quickly be able to tell if you are lying or not and if they think you are dishonest, they will never reinstate your account.

Since this is a REAL account and no illegal activity has taken place, it is very likely that you WILL get your money from Amazon even if it takes 90 days for that to happen. Hopefully it won't come to that, but money-wise you should be OK.

So, let Amazon know what you were doing, and continue to deal with your customers as if there was no problem with Amazon. Be polite and professional in all of your communications with your buyers. If a buyer has a problem, deal with it and solve the problem. Refund that last order that is outstanding, so that the buyer can go and fine another seller to purchase his item from. It is the right thing to do and may help to show Amazon that you are not trying to defraud anyone.

Offer to give Amazon your source for drop-shipping and show them any invoices you may have. In the cases where you bought from a retailer, let Amazon know about that, show them receipts and explain you did that because your supplier was out of stock and you did not want to disappoint the customer.

Be professional and polite in your email to Amazon. In fact, when you have finished writing it, put it aside for a few hours (at least) and re-read everything and make any changes that may be necessary before you send it. Don't try to be a comedian, don't use any foul language or inappropriate references. Professionalism is KEY to saving your account.

Here are the main points I would make in the letter, a sort of outline, if you will...

Amazon,

I'm writing to you about my suspension. I am not sure what I have done wrong here and I would like to take whatever steps I reasonably can to make this right. I think you have a great platform for sellers and I would like to continue to be one of them.

If I have broken any rules, please let me know what they are, because I haven't been able to figure it out. I am trying to start a small business here and am a legitimate - albeit small - retailer. I am not trying to defraud anyone or run any scams.

If you like, I can provide you with receipts showing these items were purchased and shipped. I would also be willing to disclose my distributor information, if that would help the situation.

Until I hear from you, I will continue to be very professional when dealing with my buyers and will address any concerns they have in a timely manner. I won't try to re-list anything, unless I get your OK to do so. If I have caused a problem for Amazon, I am sincerely sorry - I did not mean to.

Please let me know what I need to do to fix this. If you like, you can call me at 800-555-1212 to discuss it.

Thanks,

Your Name

You know, something like that. Amazon hates bad attitudes, so if you email them with something like "Hey ****heads, who do you think you are banning ME???" then your account is toast.

Last edited by jeffweico; 12-03-2014 at 09:46 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (12-04-2014), n8zzz (12-03-2014), rsot (12-04-2014), TonyAlmeida (12-04-2014)
Old 12-03-2014

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
OK... Let's sort this out logically.

This is your legitimate account, so it is worth saving.

Any new account doing that type of volume that quickly during the holiday season is going to be quickly limited. Actually, it would be limited even if it was NOT the holiday season.

But you have done nothing wrong here. Amazon and eBay frown on drop-shipping, but it IS allowed.

My best advice would be to email Amazon and tell them what you were doing. Be honest with them. They will quickly be able to tell if you are lying or not and if they think you are dishonest, they will never reinstate your account.

Since this is a REAL account and no illegal activity has taken place, it is very likely that you WILL get your money from Amazon even if it takes 90 days for that to happen. Hopefully it won't come to that, but money-wise you should be OK.

So, let Amazon know what you were doing, and continue to deal with your customers as if there was no problem with Amazon. Be polite and professional in all of your communications with your buyers. If a buyer has a problem, deal with it and solve the problem. Refund that last order that is outstanding, so that the buyer can go and fine another seller to purchase his item from. It is the right thing to do and may help to show Amazon that you are not trying to defraud anyone.

Offer to give Amazon your source for drop-shipping and show them any invoices you may have. In the cases where you bought from a retailer, let Amazon know about that, show them receipts and explain you did that because your supplier was out of stock and you did not want to disappoint the customer.

Be professional and polite in your email to Amazon. In fact, when you have finished writing it, put it aside for a few hours (at least) and re-read everything and make any changes that may be necessary before you send it. Don't try to be a comedian, don't use any foul language or inappropriate references. Professionalism is KEY to saving your account.

Here are the main points I would make in the letter, a sort of outline, if you will...

Amazon,

I'm writing to you about my suspension. I am not sure what I have done wrong here and I would like to take whatever steps I reasonably can to make this right. I think you have a great platform for sellers and I would like to continue to be one of them.

If I have broken any rules, please let me know what they are, because I haven't been able to figure it out. I am trying to start a small business here and am a legitimate - albeit small - retailer. I am not trying to defraud anyone or run any scams.

If you like, I can provide you with receipts showing these items were purchased and shipped. I would also be willing to disclose my distributor information, if that would help the situation.

Until I hear from you, I will continue to be very professional when dealing with my buyers and will address any concerns they have in a timely manner. I won't try to re-list anything, unless I get your OK to do so. If I have caused a problem for Amazon, I am sincerely sorry - I did not mean to.

lease let me know what I need to do to fix this. If you like, you can call me at 800-555-1212 to discuss this.

Thanks,

Your Name

good template, thanks for that!
Old 12-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Post the email signed by the CEO of amazon or any of his lackies stating this.

Or shut up and stop spreading dust of a boy cow on the forum.

Have a nice day watching the accounts age.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
Geegee83 (12-04-2014), novemberrain1970 (12-10-2014)
Old 12-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Nice professional letter by jeffweico - OP you would be wise to use it - if you are around...
Old 12-04-2014

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8zzz View Post
Always thrive for 100% even when it means hitting your own pocket. Everyone might be a lot richer on here if they worried more about evolving their business to correctly fit the Amazon mold rather than simply dodging bullets..

I could not agree more with this comment!
The Following User Says Thank You to Geegee83 For This Useful Post:
novemberrain1970 (12-10-2014)
Old 12-04-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Absolute rubbish, why say it. Dude if you were legit you would only have one account so I guess you other accounts are stealth, which are not legit.....and the major selling of the year and you are letting your accounts age, you either rich or very stupid, I myself would go for the latter.

Last edited by MICKY H; 12-04-2014 at 07:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MICKY H For This Useful Post:
Phd (12-05-2014)