Using old bank accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-04-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Using old bank accounts?

I'm not exactly sure when I set up my first Amazon account but it must have been around 7 years ago.

That's account was suspended and I thought nothing more of it. However the bank account that was attached is the one that I uses for every day purchases so I still have it.

I recently set up a stealth account and used that old bank account number just on the if chance it would work.

I've now verified it with Amazon and made a few sales and so far had no problems.

Its still early days and I'm not going to risk selling too much with the account. but considering I have 3-4 other bank accounts all around that age it's definitely something I will be exploring more.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Using old bank accounts?

You play with C4 bro
Old 12-04-2014

Longevity: 70%

Good grief, so just in the past week people are saying they are using the same IP and same bank account without issues. Why don't we just throw away all stealth protocols and use all the same info and see what happens.

Your going to get burnt, it might be a year down the road, but you will
Old 12-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

This is a bad idea - do not re-use ANY details associated with a suspended account.
Old 12-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

You reused the old bank account? Ugh - you are playing with fire. While I hope you have great success, an issue may arise when you try to withdraw barry...

I wouldnt recommend exploring it further unless you are ready to lose the money involved (again, not judging - just saying). I have had accounts deleted in 2011 from reuse of bank account possibly.

But always looking forward to info -hope it works out
Old 12-04-2014

Longevity: 73%

The first rule of steal is ~ ALL NEW INFORMATION!
Old 12-04-2014
Threadstarter  

I'm more than ready to lose the money associated with this account.

People saying this is a bad idea? I now have an account that I can use to request funds and an option of a further 3 with bank accounts all of a similar age. What I will lose if it fails is tiny compare to the potential rewards.

In the uk there is such thing as the data protection act.

I've always assumed That there is little to no chance that Amazon will be storing personal data from 6 years ago. It's coslty and impractical for any company operating in the uk to hold such information.

Also Amazon is run on automated systems. Once my bank info is entered it will be cross referenced against those on file.

If it was to be linked it would have happened. They dont just give you 6 months them realise you've already used that bank account.

The whole point of these forums is to learn new things.

I appreciate people's advice but I've been doing this for over 5 years, I'm well aware of the risks involved.

Ive never lost a single account through being linked. And that's going against all the advice the majority of people on here used give such as MAC addresses, using different computers etc etc.

I just thought some of you might be interested in this rather than just saying it can't possibly work. There's one way to find that out and it's not through guessing.

Also rsot I appreicate your advice but if you mean you used accounts that were black listed in 2011 then in I'm not surprised. I wouldn't try this with anything that's been used in the last 5 years. This bank account must have been canned 7-8 years ago now. Highly unlikely they will still have it on file.

Last edited by barrycruan; 12-04-2014 at 01:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
freeuk7 (12-04-2014)
Old 12-04-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
The first rule of steal is ~ ALL NEW INFORMATION!
The first rule of stealth is to not get caught.

I recycle information all the time I just don't talk about it on here because you get threads like this where everyone tells you that's a bad idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (12-04-2014)
Old 12-04-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly441 View Post
Good grief, so just in the past week people are saying they are using the same IP and same bank account without issues. Why don't we just throw away all stealth protocols and use all the same info and see what happens.

Your going to get burnt, it might be a year down the road, but you will
People can do what ever they want, but I'm here to learn new things that will help me.

The thread from Micky about using the same IPis probably the most interesting thing I've read in here in the last few years and I'm being serious.

Nobody is saying use all the same info. But usong stealth accounts isn't always black and white. If people want to follow all the prtocols then that's fair enough. im not suggesting anybody do this. Just telling people whats happened
Old 12-04-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post

Also rsot I appreicate your advice but if you mean you used accounts that were black listed in 2011 then in I'm not surprised. I wouldn't try this with anything that's been used in the last 5 years. This bank account must have been canned 7-8 years ago now. Highly unlikely they will still have it on file.
Yes you got it - only 3 years so I am not playing with that info - you do make a point on 7-8 years old...system has changed since then and your gamble with them not retaining your info is appreciable.

Like I was saying, I hope it works out - so long as you are prepared for the worst circumstance (meaning loss of funds), I am a big fan of experimentation as you know.

I might recommend moderators to move this post to Amazon X - subscriber part of the forum /shrug
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
barrycruan (12-04-2014)
Old 12-04-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%

Barry, I am with all the way. The only way we learn about amazon is to experiment and yes someone posts something new like this and the majority say no way, why try it etc etc. Yes and I also agree on this forum, its getting that everyone posts the same questions and all the information is there already if they care to search past posts.
Old 12-04-2014

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post
People can do what ever they want, but I'm here to learn new things that will help me.

The thread from Micky about using the same IPis probably the most interesting thing I've read in here in the last few years and I'm being serious.

Nobody is saying use all the same info. But usong stealth accounts isn't always black and white. If people want to follow all the prtocols then that's fair enough. im not suggesting anybody do this. Just telling people whats happened
You right Barry. Please accept my apologies and thanks for the info.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly441 For This Useful Post:
barrycruan (12-05-2014)