Ebay account is restricted for at least 30 days due to seller non-performance - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-13-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Ebay account is restricted for at least 30 days due to seller non-performance

I am new to here and need your help since my account has been restricted for seller non-performance since recently I got 2 neg and 1 neutral feedback from my buyer. I got a message from ebay on Oct. 6, 2008 as follows. Since then, I tried to contact my buyer to leave me positive feedback got 12+ feeback from the buyers and 2+ fb from sellers. However, since my fb amount is low the positive rate is still low, just raise from 90% to 95%. I do not know whether there is any creteria about the the feedback and positive rate to remove the restriction. I really concern about it. Please advice.

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been restricted from selling on eBay for violation of our Seller Non-Performance policy.

Our records show that you generate an unacceptably high level of buyer dissatisfaction in transactions in this account. Based upon input from the buyers who have transacted with you, this account falls into the bottom 1 percent of all eBay sellers with regard to buyer satisfaction.

Due to the policy violation, we are removing selling privileges on this account for a period of at least 30 days, and are ending any open listings. You will still be able to conclude outstanding transactions, resolve issues with your buyers and access emails in My Messages. However, you won't be able to list any items with this account.

Here's what you can do now:

Complete all open transactions, and settle any open issues with your buyers. You can access disputes open against you in the Dispute Console from My eBay. If you require assistance or information about the Item Not Received or Significantly Not a Described Process you can learn more by copy the following link into a new browser window:
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-13-2008

Send a message via Yahoo to dan12909

make sure you go thro all the neg feedback and neutral and make sure you settle all the issues that resulted in that feedback and have them leave followup feedback stating so. also contact all buyers that havnt left feedback and get them to leave feedback asp. and lastly you need to get your DSR scores up if any of them are low. They have suspended for that also
Old 10-13-2008

my account got suspended for the same thing and i have been fighting it since then. i finally got my account reinstated with me fixing every issue that i had with buyers up to 3 months with either refunds or explanations that got the issues resolved. For me going from being Indefinately suspended to being reinstated was very difficult and alot of phone calls and emails to Trust and Safety
Old 10-13-2008
Threadstarter  

Thank you for your reply, it is really helpful. You mean I have to settled all the neg and neutral feedback? Maybe I can settle one neg and the neutral feedback, but the other neg one can not be fixed any more because the buyer is really unreasonable. If I can not settle the issue, do you mean there is no hope to get my ebay account back anymore? I do not know how much is the positive rate they require, >98%. All my DSR is >=4.5/5.0. is it ok?
I contacted all the buyer, but a lot of buyer seems disappeared forever. They never get back to me. I am so frustrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan12909 View Post
make sure you go thro all the neg feedback and neutral and make sure you settle all the issues that resulted in that feedback and have them leave followup feedback stating so. also contact all buyers that havnt left feedback and get them to leave feedback asp. and lastly you need to get your DSR scores up if any of them are low. They have suspended for that also
Old 10-13-2008

well try to resolve all issues and that one that is a problem do what every it takes to resolve it. SNP happens when you get 5% bad buyer satifaction and dosnt go off feedback percent. so 2 negs and a neutral in 30 days depending on how much feedback you have

check this site out Auctiontrax - eBay Bidding Searching and Sniping
to check on your SNP rating you can also check dsr ratings for 30 days there also
Old 10-13-2008
Threadstarter  

Thanks. I still do not know what the crieria of ebay's SNP is. is it calculated according to 30 days or all the time. I just calculated my SNP using the website you referred. It shows that my SNP is 5.38% for 30 days and 7.84%. If I want to reinsate my account, how much SNP should be? Thanks
Old 10-13-2008
Threadstarter  

another question is that. It seems that ebay does not allow the buyer to withdraw the neg feedback and allow the buyer to revise the feedback until the end of this month or 20th of this month. I do not know what the ebay's policy exactly means. Does it mean that the buyer can revise the feedback no matter when the feedback was left or just allow the buyer to revise the feedback left after 20th of this month. Any help is highly appreciated.
Old 10-13-2008

you need to resolve the complaints that lead to the neg feedback and neutral feedback and relize anything above 5% will get you suspended on SNP
Old 10-13-2008
Threadstarter  

Thanks. But if ebay does not allow buyer to withdraw the neg feedback, I guess the only way to resolve the neg feedback is to wait till 20th of this month to revise the neg and neutral feedback, right. Otherwise, is the follow up feedback ok?
with one buyer, ebay suggested me to ask the buyer return the item to me and I refund him the money then file an unpaid item strike. But the duyer did not agree to do that. What can I do if ebay does not allow the buyer to withdraw the neg feedback? Thanks.
Old 10-15-2008

Longevity: 89%

I got suspended for SNP back in Feb. and NEVER got reinstated :( I got all of my negs/neutrals taken care of by working with the buyers, even had the mutual FBW process done back when they did that still. Emailed ebay time and time again, wasted countless night doing the worthless live chat and never got anywhere. Ebay told me they would not reinstate my account for SNP and to not email them anymore, no further inquiries will be responded to. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! I have never heard of anyone being reinstated until I read the above poster. My DSR was very good but I had several negs in a short period....go figure, so I gave up on trying to get back on...
Old 10-16-2008

well its very difficult you need to show them that you learned your lessen and go from there. have your buyers that you had to deal with email in letting them know they would have given you pos feedback and to remove any Seller non performace reports they made. that helps also
Old 10-16-2008

I had the same thing happen. To be honest I wouldnt hold your breath. There is a reason why they removed you from the site in the first place...so them changing there mind is going to have to take a miracle. What everyone said is true..but I am not sure how much it would help. I was bring ebay in thousans a month and had an acct since 00 and they axed me. They don't care. Id take that as an example that the cost of a positive feedback is rising in the environment.
Old 10-16-2008

Longevity: 89%

Look at this lady, eBay Feedback Profile for little*pampered*princess

I have had an eye on her, she had her account say Not a Registered User up until several days ago and OBVIOUSY it had to of been from SNP, and lookie now who's back on selling. Unbelievable! Look at that feedback and they let her back on....mine was NOWHERE near that bad!! It's amazing how ebay works, they have no means to their madness and this one proves it...
Old 10-17-2008

My 3rd account got suspended and reinstated, and it has 6 neg at once out of 100FB. some left it bc i sent late, even though i sent it. I couldn't see the auctions, which has been blocked, how am i suppose to keep up. i have too many emails to go through. and now i'm reinstated w that account. sucks. my fb was perfect
Old 10-17-2008

Longevity: 92%

forget about getting it back, it is a slippery slpoe. just cut off all ties, change your ip address, REALLY read this forum for about a week to figure out EVERYTHING to start a new account. OR buy the ebook (it will save you tons of time) I was suspened for non performance and NEVER got reinstated. So I just started a 2 new accounts. now I am making back up accounts. this forum is a lifesaver!!!