Amazon Evaluation notice and policy warning - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-17-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Amazon Evaluation notice and policy warning

Here is my situation. I sell shirts and I have a professional account. Sales tripled before Christmas, hence risk of being in trouble
Few of my items were blocked few months ago, because Amazon is catching feedbacks or even return, their system is catching words like "⊗⊗⊗⊗", "authentic", etc. I sell real stuff, but people are free to express opinion, right? I am providing very good customer service, always cooperating, helping... I have excellent rating, 4.8 stars and many repeat customers.
Yesterday I received an email from amazon seller's evaluation team and they said one of my items is blocked, because the description MAYBE is not accurate. It is a BS, because it cannot be more explicit. They blocked one size (Medium) if one model. They asked me to email them back with a detailed explanation of how I am going to fix it. I sent them very kind and friendly email, detailing what I will do, take more professional photos, explain better the size chart etc.
Then later I noticed, that the number of my PENDING sales are HUGE. Usually I have 9-10 pending sales. Now I have 31 and they are REALLY PENDING. I made a purchase from a different, personal account with a different modem and different IP. It is also pending. Here is my conclusion, They put a hold on it until a decision is made what to do after - suspend me or just scare me. What do you think, guys? Did any of you have anything like this before? What are your thoughts?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-17-2014

Longevity: 80%
Default Re: Amazon Evaluation notice and policy warning

you are going through a silent review. usually last a couple days. Ship other orders and do what u have been doing
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamefreak For This Useful Post:
Vachagan (12-17-2014)
Old 12-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Thanks. That's exactly what I do. I had 32 pretty nice orders, processed them, shipped them as usual. I am really afraid of this situation, since on Friday is the "payday" and i have almost 20K there and don't want it to be frozen for 90 days.
You said it lasts for few days. So if it is an issue with the "detail" on the item (can't even understand what derail they are talking about), then it's a high chance to just avoid a total "shutdown", right?
I suspect the issue is the size. My shirts have European sizes. XL EUR is L US. When people order L, I am sending a shirt labeled XL and a very nice explicit explanation, with contact information, etc. Some never read it, some send me Thank you notes for being very detailed and professional. The ones, that never read (just ripping the package and then sending me complaints) usually sending me confused questions. After I am asking them o read the note they are getting quiet.
I think that is the issue.
Old 12-17-2014

If you were going to get suspended they would have already done that. they just want to make sure customers are receiving what they are paying for and in a timely manner thats all.

In your listing are you putting EU size XL - US size L and the other sizes not to confused buyers?
Vachagan (12-17-2014)
Old 12-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
If you were going to get suspended they would have already done that. they just want to make sure customers are receiving what they are paying for and in a timely manner thats all.

In your listing are you putting EU size XL - US size L and the other sizes not to confused buyers?
The listing on Amazon has the American size. My all buyers are purchasing here in the US. They assume all sizes are American. I am "matching" it, meaning if they order XL (US size chart) I am sending them a shirt, that IS in fact American XL. The label reads XXL, however I am sending a nice 4x6 postcard with it in English and Spanish, with really detailed explanation.
That's what I do.
On Amazon I have in the notes, but I don;t think people read them.
Old 12-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post

I ship the same day, within hours. This is a full time job for me, so I am very serious. Many customers left VERY nice reviews, some contacting me for new items and new models...I don't know, I a really hate to be this nervous.
Old 12-18-2014

Longevity: 64%

I've had an account banned 30 days after this happened to me. Even if things look to be in the clear, you could get suspended at almost any time. Since this is your full time job, I would recommend getting a 2nd/3rd account going almost immediately. Good luck!
Old 12-19-2014
Threadstarter  

After a little more than 24 hours the silent review was removed and dozens of pending orders went through ...YAY. There ARE good people at Amazon
Yes, I have few more accounts. The issue is, that this one is advanced, in the "front line"...The better you sell on Amazon, the more your items are "promoted" by Amazon and their search engine "pushes" your items forward... I had a long analysis on research done. Even if i offer the same item from a different account, a newer account, it won't show when you search it for few weeks among first 100 search results. That's how their software is made...trust and success based. That's actually smart and very pragmatic.
Old 12-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachagan View Post
The listing on Amazon has the American size. My all buyers are purchasing here in the US. They assume all sizes are American. I am "matching" it, meaning if they order XL (US size chart) I am sending them a shirt, that IS in fact American XL. The label reads XXL, however I am sending a nice 4x6 postcard with it in English and Spanish, with really detailed explanation.
That's what I do.
On Amazon I have in the notes, but I don;t think people read them.
Taking measurements and posting them in the listing and for each size in the seller note. Always helps.
Old 12-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachagan View Post
After a little more than 24 hours the silent review was removed and dozens of pending orders went through ...YAY. There ARE good people at Amazon
Yes, I have few more accounts. The issue is, that this one is advanced, in the "front line"...The better you sell on Amazon, the more your items are "promoted" by Amazon and their search engine "pushes" your items forward... I had a long analysis on research done. Even if i offer the same item from a different account, a newer account, it won't show when you search it for few weeks among first 100 search results. That's how their software is made...trust and success based. That's actually smart and very pragmatic.
i tol u silent review. i went through 3 of those in 10 days then they finally hit me with an actual review thats currently going on.
Vachagan (12-24-2014)
Old 12-23-2014
Threadstarter  

I have another question. Few items were blocked today, because of one customer complaint. I know who did it and why. Do I need to appeal and contact amazo or better "let it go"... ? I can just change the SKU and UPC and that's all or I go forward and prove that the customer is wrong (he probably said the items are not authentic)
Old 12-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Let it go - amazon could axe your account - go build other ghost accounts
Old 12-24-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%

Basically your ASIN has to match the ASIN you are selling. If its different, never mind EU sizes and US sizes then you are selling outside amazon's T&C. Hard but honest.
Old 12-24-2014
Threadstarter  

I have few accounts, all active, but one is the BEST. It takes time to have the account "pushed up" by Amazon. Also, if I move same items to the second or third account, Amazon bots will notice the similarity.Need to be very careful. My all accounts are PRO and have legitimate addresses and are established by LLC-s. All run from different PC-s and different modems.
Customer communication is perfect, deliveries are in time, even faster, many nice reviews, but there are few, that can hurt. People don't contact me to resolve the issue. For instance, while I was typing this message here a guy bought a shirt and then immediately sent me a question - is it authentic or ⊗⊗⊗⊗? Common man! Now bots will either block the item OR raise a red flag. You can't fight it. This is a constant battle and we always play a defense.