Suspended for SNP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-16-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default Suspended for SNP

Longtime Ebay member, recently my business grew a lot quicker than I had expected and I had some issues that ultimately lead to me having some lower than normal DSR ratings for one month even though my overall numbers are great, and the only one that was lower than average was S&H charges, so to counter that I started offering free shipping. But my account is due to be reviewed next Friday to see if I will be reinstated, I have about 7 negatives in the past month and not sure if anyone noticed but ebay is bringing back the mutually withdraw feedback form at the beginning of the next week. I have contacted all my buyers who I had issues with and 5 of 7 have already agreed to withdraw negative, and I am still working with the other 2. I have every non-received/not as described dispute closed out. But just reading through some of these threads it seems like getting reinstated when getting a temp suspension for SNP is almost impossible. Has me really down in the dumps, I have worked very hard the past 3 years and now I feel like my days are just numbered. Anyone have any advice around this, I have been working with my account manager just about everyday to get advice and make sure I put together the best case possible for reinstatement. Thanks all for the help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-17-2008

Longevity: 90%

To me your chances of reinstatement sound good, because its not vero or trademark issues that led to the suspension. But I agree that this SNP thing is outrageous and it causes undue stress for sellers. Just keep working at it, pay your fees, and I feel that your account will be saved, no worries.

In the case that you have to start over, its not so bad. There's lots of information about that here too.
Old 10-17-2008

Longevity: 89%

Same thing happened to me back in FEB of this year. SNP, told me they would review my account in 30 days and I never heard back! I made all of my customers who left negs/neu. happy, 99% of them even did feedback withdrawals. I had NO open disputes, my DSR was fine, I just got the excessive negs due to an illness and being down. So 3 mo after my suspension I emailed ebay, called them, live chat anything I could think of, they were nasty! They wouldn't respond to emails. I guess I bugged them so much that they finally got back and told me that they were not going to reinstate my account and if I emailed them again they were not going to reply. Now that's customer service for ya!

So anyway, I let it go for several more months until the other day when I found this forum. I saw some people who faxed in their info for reinstatement which I never even was told to do by ebay SO, yesterday I faxed in my info. I figured ONE LAST shot...so we will see.

GL to you!
Old 10-17-2008

Longevity: 90%
Send a message via Yahoo to dan12909

well getting reinstated for SNP is nearly impossible but i managed to get it done but i had to work on it and luckly i had phone support because they gave me info on what needs to be done as i did all the information they told me and got it done but i also had situation where it was a unique situation.