Paypal Conversation w/Supplier? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-29-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Paypal Conversation w/Supplier?

Hi, I am pretty quiet normally, buy a paypal account here and there, Have stealth guide, read read read and read forums too, and have found this forum a wealth of information, thank you. But I definitely need some input now, if you would please.

I invoiced some customers from different paypal accounts. Crossover. Bad. Then one of my paypal accounts got limited. Linked? Limited? it was sad, it was dominoes! Have a customer that is limited now too. He is not stealth and could lose his personal paypal account because of his association to my linked, limited accounts. I am walking away from them of course, no responses to request for docs and will collect my funds in 180 days. But he could lose his personal long standing account.

My question is, if i provide say a temporary in process website address and working email addy that comes with website and possibly tracfone phone number, and provide invoices to customer with this contact info, will this be enough to satisfy Paypal? Or will they contact me? and if they do, probably by phone? or should i not provide phone number? and if i do and they call, what will they ask me, and where can i draw the line on their questions, if they do call me.

Or would email addy suffice? I don't want o complicate the situation but I double since he is linked to me, with one account at this time, i doubt he will be able to unlimit his account. But i am not sure.....

I appreciate any replies especially if you have experience in this area.
My concern is just for his account. and yes, i will be telling him or buying him a Stealth Book and telling him about this forum. Was almost too that point....... coulda, shoulda, woulda.
Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Paypal Conversation w/Supplier?

Sadly - knowing the way PP is these days...I would be willing to wager that the entire mess is low chance of resolution - PP acts quickly to block and since you have quite a few accounts involved (from what I see), you have quite the fight ahead to even try and dissociate.

I don't know about the status of your customer's account but he should be trying to resolve it - what's his limitation steps say?
Old 12-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Hi, they threw the whole book at him i believe.............. and the prelude "it has been a little while since you used your account is not true... he orders weekly.
.................................................. ......................

We need your help
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello MR SO AND SO,

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to
work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your
account until the issue is resolved.

We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your PayPal
account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as
quickly as possible.

It's been a little while since you used your account. So, we just want to
make sure that you authorized some recent transactions.

Case ID Number: PP-003-XXX

How you can help

It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this. Most of the
time, we just need a little more information about your account or latest
transactions.

To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with your
account until the issue is resolved, log in to your account and go to the
Resolution Center.

Hello MR SO AND SO,
For security reasons, we deactivated your PayPal Debit Card. Please call if you have any questions.
Thanks,
PayPal

**INSIDE THE RESOLUTION CENTER**

Dec 20, 2014 Confirm your bank accountConfirm your bank account to help confirm your identity. Waiting for your response Resolve

Dec 20, 2014 Confirm your credit cardTo confirm you are the credit card owner, we'll charge a small amount to your credit card. After you confirm the amount, we'll credit your PayPal account for the amount charged. Waiting for your response Resolve

Dec 20, 2014 Provide business informationPlease provide information about your business to help confirm this Business account. Waiting for your response Resolve

Dec 20, 2014 Provide proof of delivery Please confirm that the merchandise was delivered. He will use two USPS tracking from a different stealth account which did deliver to him. HOPING Paypay cannot link due to USPS tracking. Or another account will go down. Waiting for your response Resolve

Dec 20, 2014 Provide InvoicesPlease confirm that you own the merchandise you're selling. Helpful documents include copies of sales receipts, itemized lists of goods sold, and original bills of sale. Invoices must show date of purchase, name of wholesaler or supplier, a description of the items sold, quantity of items purchased, and the amount you paid for the merchandise. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy. Waiting for your response Resolve

Dec 20, 2014 Supplier Contact InfoPlease provide your supplier's phone number and address to confirm the origin of the goods that you're selling. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy. Waiting for your response Resolve

Dec 20, 2014 Vendor/supplier information[COLOR="Sienna"][Please provide some details about your inventory and contact/contract information for your supplier. Contact information should include your supplier's name and phone number, address, or email./COLOR] Waiting for your response Resolve

Dec 20, 2014 Set credit check addressWe need to check your credit history. Waiting for your response Resolve

Dec 20, 2014 Provide more information about paymentsWe need information on certain payments sent or received from your account. Waiting for your response Resolve

Dec 20, 2014 Confirm IdentityWe need to confirm that you're the account owner. Waiting for your response Resolve

Resolution Center cases
View: Selecting the dropdown reloads the page
Other party Item/Case ID Reason Amount Opened Status Last updated Action
XXX INC PP-003-XXX-A Inquiry by PayPal
Temporary Hold $1000 12/20/2014 Awaiting other party's response 12/20/2014 VIEW
XXX INC PP-003-XXX- B Inquiry by PayPal
Temporary Hold $1100 12/20/2014 Awaiting other party's response 12/20/2014 VIEW
Old 12-29-2014
Threadstarter  

i did search thru the forums and came across this post which indicates a lesser detailed receipt should work and also found post that bill of sale is legal doc and if i provide that, paypal should honor it. of course we know how that can go.

04-25-2010, 12:51 PM
bmwsouthside

'I agree with you but here is what worked for me

New York salvage merchandise company
111 lucky lane
212-000-0000

Miscellaneous merchandise (5) $200
Nintendo game controller (no box) $10
plumbling supplies (7) $79

Total $289

Get the idea?
all my receipts were real and if they called the auction house or wholesale place or salvage junkyard they would NOT give them any of my personal information anyway (Against the law). Miscellaneous can mean ANYTHING*
Yes you can use real receipts from stores like target but they need to be a few weeks old or a few months old. they will look at dates on receipts.
so many ways to beat them if you get creative. "