Paypal headquarters contact - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Paypal headquarters contact

Does anyone know how to get ahold of paypal's headquarters? Email addresses, phone numbers, ect?

My paypal account is having issues with a 180 day hold that I will not accept, has about 3kin it.

I am in the real estate business, went to law school for a little and so I know a little law and I know what they are doing is illegal, They are not a bank they are not allowed to hold and freeze your funds.

If they want to close my account fine so be it, but they cannot just hold my money hostage.

Any helt would be appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Paypal headquarters contact

You agreed to their terms and conditions when signing up. In their TOS it does say they can do that.

Worth searching the forum though, there are reports of funds getting released sooner.
Old 12-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Default BBB and Paypal 180 day limit solution!

If i contact the bbb about paypal limited my account for 180 days would that do anything? I dont care if they remove the limit or not I would just like to receive a check in the mail for my money.

So If I contact the bbb and attach a demand letter, would that do anything?
Old 12-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
You agreed to their terms and conditions when signing up. In their TOS it does say they can do that.

Worth searching the forum though, there are reports of funds getting released sooner.
I dont remember signing up for anything, I must off accidentally clicked on the box.
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

If you singed up to PayPal then you by de-facto accept their terms
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodeh43 View Post
I dont remember signing up for anything, I must off accidentally clicked on the box.
Bahahaha, is that going to be your case Mr. Law?

You can only use PP after you agree to their TOS. You have no argument and you will look like a fool.

BTW, how many other jobs, businesses, degrees and other random bullsh*t stories are you going to tell us about? You should just accept your role in life as a professional troll.

Reddit is waiting with open arms...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (12-30-2014), Futuremogul888 (12-29-2014), novemberrain1970 (01-01-2015), ovidiu (12-29-2014), vogeltron (12-31-2014), yankee (12-29-2014)
Old 12-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkown5454 View Post
Bahahaha, is that going to be your case Mr. Law?

You can only use PP after you agree to their TOS. You have no argument and you will look like a fool.

BTW, how many other jobs, businesses, degrees and other random bullsh*t stories are you going to tell us about? You should just accept your role in life as a professional troll.

Reddit is waiting with open arms...
What are you talking about?
Old 12-29-2014

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
What are you talking about?
I don't know what he was talking about either. Email: executiveoffice@paypal.com and tell them to release your money.

Use this template:

RE: Case PP-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx

I am respectfully requesting that the hold on my funds/account be lifted. I am not necessarily requesting that my account be re-opened or allowed to continue to use the PayPal service, as I have already taken my business to your largest competitor and I am no longer in need of PayPal’s services.

I have previously requested a review/appeal of my case which was denied. Although I still disagree with the decision to deny my appeal I will abide by it – however because I feel that holding my funds for 180 days for a non-fraudulent violation of PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy is excessive, and perhaps a punitive abuse of power, I will be filing complaints with the following agencies on Saturday morning, January 6, 2014 if I am not satisfied with PayPal’s response to this request to release my funds:

(agencies in the states that I reside or have a business presence in)

The California Office of the Attorney General

Consumer Complaint Against A Business/Company | State of California - Department of Justice - Kamala D. Harris Attorney General

The Washington State Office of the Attorney General

https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhand...laintForm.aspx

The Florida Office of the Attorney General

Florida Attorney General - Citizen Services Contact Form

The Arizona Office of the Attorney General

Additionally:
The United States Federal Reserve

What do I need to know before I file a complaint? | Federal Reserve Consumer Help

(I understand that PayPal does not operate as a “bank” which is precisely why they may be interested in such complaints)

The Better Business Bureau:

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx

All complaints will be filed “online” Saturday morning January 6, 2014 and written copies will also be sent via certified postal mail.

I understand PayPal’s need for holding funds for credit card chargeback purposes, however a review of my account history for the last year will reveal a very low chargeback rate as well as a very high customer-satisfaction rate. I feel that any reasonable person would conclude that holding my entire balance for 180 days is excessive and my be viewed by some as punitive or as already stated, an unnecessary abuse of power and perhaps even contrary to the laws of some states. That being said I have no problem with, and agree to leaving a balance of $xx for credit card chargeback purposes for the duration of the 180 days. I feel that this is a fair resolution while still leaving PayPal with the means to charge back any future credit card disputes to my account.

Please be aware that replying with the standard “this is part of the terms of service that you agreed to” will not satisfy my request, or deter me from filing my complaints with the agencies listed above on the morning of Saturday January 6. It will be up to those agencies to determine if PayPal is operating within the law, abusing power, etc. I am simply seeking a resolution that is fair and in the best interest of both parties.

Thank you for your time again in looking into this matter.

Case PP-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx

If they don't comply or respond, open a case with the BBB with this template and remove the threat to report to the BBB (since you will be actually doing it). This worked for my stealth and real account. Good luck!
Old 12-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu10 View Post
I don't know what he was talking about either. Email: executiveoffice@paypal.com and tell them to release your money.

Use this template:

RE: Case PP-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx

I am respectfully requesting that the hold on my funds/account be lifted. I am not necessarily requesting that my account be re-opened or allowed to continue to use the PayPal service, as I have already taken my business to your largest competitor and I am no longer in need of PayPal’s services.

I have previously requested a review/appeal of my case which was denied. Although I still disagree with the decision to deny my appeal I will abide by it – however because I feel that holding my funds for 180 days for a non-fraudulent violation of PayPal’s Acceptable Use Policy is excessive, and perhaps a punitive abuse of power, I will be filing complaints with the following agencies on Saturday morning, January 6, 2014 if I am not satisfied with PayPal’s response to this request to release my funds:

(agencies in the states that I reside or have a business presence in)

The California Office of the Attorney General

Consumer Complaint Against A Business/Company | State of California - Department of Justice - Kamala D. Harris Attorney General

The Washington State Office of the Attorney General

https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhand...laintForm.aspx

The Florida Office of the Attorney General

The Arizona Office of the Attorney General

Additionally:
The United States Federal Reserve

What do I need to know before I file a complaint? | Federal Reserve Consumer Help

(I understand that PayPal does not operate as a “bank” which is precisely why they may be interested in such complaints)

The Better Business Bureau:

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx

All complaints will be filed “online” Saturday morning January 6, 2014 and written copies will also be sent via certified postal mail.

I understand PayPal’s need for holding funds for credit card chargeback purposes, however a review of my account history for the last year will reveal a very low chargeback rate as well as a very high customer-satisfaction rate. I feel that any reasonable person would conclude that holding my entire balance for 180 days is excessive and my be viewed by some as punitive or as already stated, an unnecessary abuse of power and perhaps even contrary to the laws of some states. That being said I have no problem with, and agree to leaving a balance of $xx for credit card chargeback purposes for the duration of the 180 days. I feel that this is a fair resolution while still leaving PayPal with the means to charge back any future credit card disputes to my account.

Please be aware that replying with the standard “this is part of the terms of service that you agreed to” will not satisfy my request, or deter me from filing my complaints with the agencies listed above on the morning of Saturday January 6. It will be up to those agencies to determine if PayPal is operating within the law, abusing power, etc. I am simply seeking a resolution that is fair and in the best interest of both parties.

Thank you for your time again in looking into this matter.

Case PP-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx

If they don't comply or respond, open a case with the BBB with this template and remove the threat to report to the BBB (since you will be actually doing it). This worked for my stealth and real account. Good luck!

Awesome buddy i this works

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 12-29-2014 at 09:08 PM.
Old 12-29-2014

lol, no problem. Hope it helps.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 12-29-2014 at 09:09 PM.
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Paypal does not even have to give you your money and have on multiple occasions kept funds.
Based on all your threads, it sounds like they maybe should keep it.

Last edited by yankee; 12-29-2014 at 09:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
solefoodbk (12-29-2014)
Old 12-29-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Paypal does not even have to give you your money and have on multiple occasions kept funds.
Based on all your threads, it sounds like they should keep it.
Scare them. You have to be serious. I've never gotten to a point in which PayPal didn't release my funds either with the email or/and the BBB case. You have to act like they don't have authority over YOUR money, and since they won't take risks in spending unneeded money and time to fight (in court, or with the BBB watching the case) for YOUR money, they will most likely, if not always release the YOUR money.
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Scare them. You have to be serious. I've never gotten to a point in which PayPal didn't release my funds either with the email or/and the BBB case. You have to act like they don't have authority over YOUR money, and since they won't take risks in spending unneeded money and time to fight (in court, or with the BBB watching the case) for YOUR money, they will most likely, if not always release the YOUR money.
Based on extensive experience I disagree. I have lost many thousands of dollars all BECAUSE an attorney got involved. They could not care less. You have to sue them in the state they operate in first of all.

But the issue at hand is the OP should most likely loose funds IMO. Read his threads that have yet to be deleted.
Old 12-29-2014

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Based on all your threads, it sounds like they maybe should keep it.
What does that mean? Why do you think Paypal should keep his money?
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
What does that mean? Why do you think Paypal should keep his money?
Read the OP threads. Some have been removed.

Last edited by yankee; 12-29-2014 at 09:30 PM.
BigCJ (12-29-2014)
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Absolute horesh*t. You just made a thread a few weeks about how you couldn't get your money out and you had your att.orney draft this nonsense letter.

Not only do I see holes in this letter that they can easily negate, but you make it sound as if you have proven this dozens of times.

So, now we have two morons who don't know what the hell they are talking about trying to help each other as if they have any clue of what they are doing. SUCCESS.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (12-29-2014), novemberrain1970 (01-01-2015), ovidiu (12-29-2014)
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Absolute horesh*t. You just made a thread a few weeks about how you couldn't get your money out and you had your att.orney draft this nonsense letter.

Not only do I see holes in this letter that they can easily negate, but you make it sound as if you have proven this dozens of times.

So, now we have two morons who don't know what the hell they are talking about trying to help each other as if they have any clue of what they are doing. SUCCESS.
Letter + Internet + Paypal ignoring them = PROFIT!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigCJ For This Useful Post:
ovidiu (12-29-2014), unkown5454 (12-29-2014)
Old 12-29-2014

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
absolute horesh*t. You just made a thread a few weeks about how you couldn't get your money out and you had your att.orney draft this nonsense letter.

Not only do i see holes in this letter that they can easily negate, but you make it sound as if you have proven this dozens of times.

So, now we have two morons who don't know what the hell they are talking about trying to help each other as if they have any clue of what they are doing. Success.
lol.........
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

This is the relevant thread from pikachu10
Good intentions but makes no logical sense. I appreciate his passion
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...nd-letter.html
unkown5454 (12-29-2014)
Old 12-29-2014

Wow, sorry you guys are offended when I share how I got my money back. I didn't say I gurantee this will work, I said it worked for me so try it out for yourself. I am still working with my attorney, and I don't care if the money goes to waste.

Damn, be thankful you at least got some helpful advice from me, if this is the attitude the community will have, I won't share this kind of info.
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

It really has nothing to do with you pikachu10. It is the OP that has upset so many of us. Pretty much no business owner wants to hear about how someone gets ripped off by scams and straight up theft. There was a thread were one member demanded an immediate ban of the OP. Some of the crap he posted was deleted fortunately.
Old 12-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Does anyone know how to get ahold of paypal's headquarters? Email addresses, phone numbers, ect?

My paypal account is having issues with a 180 day hold that I will not accept, has about 3kin it.

I am in the real estate business, went to law school for a little and so I know a little law and I know what they are doing is illegal, They are not a bank they are not allowed to hold and freeze your funds.

If they want to close my account fine so be it, but they cannot just hold my money hostage.

Any helt would be appreciated.
Jacob, I hope you dont mind if I call you that do you?

You told us you owned a real estate business.

Elsewhere on another forum you asked for help about going to Uni, being that you were then aged 19 but had access to lots of money from *coughs* family ties.

Now less than 2 years later, you have done a little Law and are so hard done by.

I guess you must be really really going thro' those settlement funds quickly.

Are you trying to tell this forum that any of the following is true and factual:

You have a claim with paypal SNAD to the tune of US$2000

You want to sue paypal to reclaim $3000 of limited funds.

And, your piece de resistance, being scammed many times by buyers yet you could not supply any confirming info to the MODS.

Am I a cynic?

Darn right.

You, Jacob, need to right a few wrongs here. Try that and maybe you might get help. Otherwise the perception held of you stands.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (12-30-2014), yankee (12-30-2014)
Closed Thread