Wow,new paypal alert - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-29-2014

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 90%
Default Wow,new paypal alert

I had a few of my paypals limited 6 months ago, new I got emails saying that ll my funds are eligible to withdrawl, but I can not log into any of the accounts, always says Some information you entered isn't right. or system unavailable please try again later. WTH anyone had any experience with this or any suggestion of what to do. gosh they are straightly robbing the money!!! we have to do sth about this coz if we just allow it in the future they would do it to anyones account. also they are all stealth account of course.
Please help since this could happen to anyone in the future.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default Re: Wow,new paypal alert

Have you tried to reset your password then?
Old 12-29-2014
Threadstarter  

yes, did not work. It just always asks me to pass the verifications even I have passed it. lets say I chose the email verification and after I passed it it will take me to the verification page again and the option will less the email veri choice. and over and over again until it ran of over option its like a dead end.
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Have you tried on different browsers?
Old 12-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Lol, actually following your advice I tried 4 different browsers and figured I could log in 2 out of 6 of the accounts, but even If I could login, they would not allow me to add any bank account or credit card(the previous ones were removed by paypal) therefore I could not do anywithdraw anyway......
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Call them up.
Not much else you can do.
This is not a new trick. Paypal is known to keep funds for a variety of reasons.
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Hmm haven't had this issue reported a lot (to me at least) of not being able to log into the PP...have you checked your e-mail accounts OP? made sure that there is a PP for them?
Old 12-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts

Sorry, I did not mean not being able to log in. I was saying not allowing funds to be withdrawn.

Sorry for my confusion.
Old 12-29-2014

Longevity: 74%

I had this same thing happen several times, either you can not log in period. Or when you go to withdraw it says you can not.
OR if you do not have a bank account added it says to add one, and when you try it keeps bringing you back to the log in page.

So what I had to do is EMAIL them and say that I received an email stating I could withdraw my funds however, then I explain the problem I am having and include my bank information just for kicks. (basically to see if they will add it manually)

Some times you get lucky and they will add it manually for you, since they went on their own again though that has not been the case. They usually respond stating not to include such personal information like bank account numbers. But they will tell me that they fixed the problem and I can go log in and request a check.

You can change the address if you do not have access to the one they have on file. However you can not change the name of which the check is made out to. Which is the one that is one file with them. So it is up to you. If you would like a check sent to your address or one you have access to and then if you would like to sign the check and deposit it.

I have not actually tried this as of yet as far as the cashing them. I have had checks made out to a family member or friend who have told me just to go ahead and deposit it into my bank which I have signed myself and deposited through atm (none paypal related). And it has worked and gone through no problem. So it is up to you if you want to try it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livelifewild For This Useful Post:
haohigh (12-29-2014), rsot (12-29-2014)
Old 12-30-2014
Threadstarter  

just a update to everyone I called in to all the accounts and they manually sent me emails to change the passwords, also regarding can not add credit card or bank account, 4 out of 6 of the accts I called manually removed the resitrictions, so that I could go on with the withdraws but other 2 asked me to fax in utility bills...
The Following User Says Thank You to haohigh For This Useful Post:
yankee (12-30-2014)
Old 12-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by haohigh View Post
just a update to everyone I called in to all the accounts and they manually sent me emails to change the passwords, also regarding can not add credit card or bank account, 4 out of 6 of the accts I called manually removed the resitrictions, so that I could go on with the withdraws but other 2 asked me to fax in utility bills...
Glad you got the login step resolved. Now they are wanting proof of who you are in terms of utility bills...that's rough demands by PP but you can get those documents done - did PP agent say a check would be mailed?
Old 12-30-2014
Threadstarter  

Nope, they just removed the restriction of adding bank account or credit card so that I can add these info and withdraw accordingly. so the solution is CALL THEM and if once does not work CALL AGAIN. for those accounts that asking me utility bills I am not sure if I should photoshop them or just call them again as if I never called. also when you call act normal dont be too nervous just act you are confused that the email says the funds are available but you still cant withdraw.
The Following User Says Thank You to haohigh For This Useful Post:
livelifewild (12-30-2014)
Old 12-30-2014

I never tried calling. I am actually chicken when it comes to that lol. I used to call ebay all the time to lift limits, I mean ALL the time but it got so annoying and tedious I just stopped.

I am a firm believer in do everything humanely possible EXCEPT call. I know once the account is permanently lost then who cares call, I just hate doing it.

I am just curious, once you called you were then able to add a bank account to withdraw to? Because everytime I have emailed them and they "say" it was taken care of I can now. It still wont let me, so I will email again and they will tell me I can withdraw my funds but by check only. If I choose to email a third time and point out that in their original email they stated I could withdraw my funds to my bank account and that is what I would like to do, they respond telling me to CALL. lol
Old 12-30-2014
Threadstarter  

LOL, when i called they asked me which method i prefer, I said by cheque. so they lifted the restriction on adding new credit card. Dont worry about calling, most of the representatives are polite and willing to help if you ran into some d#@khead just say bad receiptions and hang up and call again.
Old 12-30-2014

Longevity: 64%

I can't say PP has not gotten some of my money but I diligently try to not leave much money at all in my accounts so this does not even become an issue.
Old 12-30-2014

Longevity: 77%

With limited accounts, I just do a withdrawal of $500/month until the account is empty. This does not require a CC to be added.

Was your withdrawal over $500?
Old 12-30-2014
Threadstarter  

no when the limitation happened pp removed my cc and bank account
Old 12-30-2014

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by haohigh View Post
no when the limitation happened pp removed my cc and bank account
You can withdraw up to 500/mo to an unconfirmed bank account. This doesn't require CC verification.
Old 12-30-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omgoozle View Post
You can withdraw up to 500/mo to an unconfirmed bank account. This doesn't require CC verification.
sorry this is not the case you are talking about, ppl who s in the same boat as me knows what I am saying.
Old 12-31-2014

Most of the time when you get a suspended paypal account, you have issues with the bank accounts. Even if you have one previously added there are issues.

They will either remove it from the account or if it is still showing on the account every time you try to withdraw to it when they tell you your so in so days are up and you can now do so, it has some kind of glitch. It will take you back to the log in screen no matter what or how you do it.

Basically its their way of saying screw you and we are going to make it as hard as possible to retrieve your money.

I do not have much in any of my accounts, but I do have about 4 accounts that are due to take money out, probably around $300 or $400 total. I guess that is definitely worth one day of phone calls, I am just chicken!
Old 12-31-2014

I called a few days ago about one of my accounts that has around 3k in it and they said when the 180 days are up they will send a check to the address on file. I tried everything I could to get the money earlier but PP did not want to hear it.
I called in on 3 of 5 accounts that are on hold and got the same bullsh*t line everytime.
If the check is not in your name just sign the back and deposit it in your account through the atm....most banks will accept it.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Your best bet is to never use PP. Setup multiple merchant accounts and you wiill not have this problem again.