PayPal Successfully Verified - BUT eBay Selling LIMIT - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-31-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Question PayPal Successfully Verified - BUT eBay Selling LIMIT

Hi guys,

I have bought the stealth guide. I've made a few (<10) successful Stealth accounts since then.

Recently, I tried making several different accounts, both on eBay and PayPal - All of which were unsuccessful.

During the account(s) creation process, I was adhering strictly to all stealth methods necessary in order to properly create Stealth Account(s), as outlined in the eBook by Askpin, as well as in accordance with the Askpin forums.

I ran into a unique kind of problem after each eBay Account creation:

The new eBay account was immediately hit with a 0 items/$0.00 per month selling limitation, before even attempting to list a single item. They followed this limitation up with a request to call them in order to discuss things related to the seller account. When I called them (using a new TracFone), they first asked me for some simple account details questions.

Then they moved onto asking me some public records "WHOIS" questions. For those of you who are unfamiliar with what I mean by "WHOIS" questions - These questions range from "Could you please name a previous address you have previously lived at?" all the way to "Could you please provide for me your mother's maiden name?"

...Wait a second.... Huh....???

Public Records are gathered from a database of REAL persons with REAL corresponding information attached to each individual person, in order to uniquely identify each person from one another. I picked out a name that could be someone else's name, but THIS DOES NOT MATTER. For Stealth Accounts, you CAN have a name that might be matching ANOTHER name in public records, BUT as long as the two names have mismatching information, you should be 100% fine.

SO... Here's what I'm asking...

How is eBay even asking for PUBLIC RECORD INFORMATION from a person with public records information that does NOT EVEN EXIST? Like, how can they ask questions they can't possibly have correct answers to?

I literally CANNOT provide them with answers, because the person they're referencing is ⊗⊗⊗⊗!

Does anyone know how to make any sense of this??
Also, how can I can avoid the "WHO-IS" Public Records questioning by eBay??

Thanks everyone, in advance, for your responses.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-31-2014

Longevity: 71%
Default Re: PayPal Successfully Verified - BUT eBay Selling LIMIT

This is new, not heard about this. Wonder if this is also the case in the UK?
Old 12-31-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

This is a longstanding issue with eB agents...you need to retry and hope for a better agent...or submit documentation - kind of standard on their part
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
aweshtin (01-01-2015)
Old 12-31-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

Ebay will say anything to try and trick you up.

I have just come to the conclusion in my mind that they gather what little info you have on an account and just play the guessing game until they can try to pinpoint who you are.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigCJ For This Useful Post:
aweshtin (01-01-2015)
Old 01-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Thumbs down Re: PayPal Successfully Verified - BUT eBay Selling LIMIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
This is a longstanding issue with eB agents...you need to retry and hope for a better agent...or submit documentation - kind of standard on their part
PayPal will allow you to submit/fax documentation, but for eBay, once you guess the "WHO-IS" question(s) incorrectly, the agent will claim that at this point there is nothing further you can do. And they just keep your selling restriction on your account indefinitely.

In other words, if you guess the "WHO-IS" questions incorrectly, there are no second chances to prove your identity. You must now start over and make an entirely new stealth account.

This is particularly annoying when the account has a linked PayPal Account, with a Vanilla Visa Prepaid Debit on file, and a Tracfone Prepaid phone number - because now that Vanilla Card, and also the Telephone number - is NO good. You must buy another Vanilla Visa Card and Tracfone (or just a new tracfone sim card works) and start all over again.

Very frustrating, I'm seriously just considering buying a Stealth Account from someone at this point, due to the recent influx of combined efforts against scamming in general that is present all too often, in their marketplace. These crackdowns on user security via the eBay + PayPal site(s) are in place as a security precaution to safeguard againt their precious money, so it don't get f***ed with by little scamm'n b****es.

Seriously, the stealth guide has a few pretty heavily outdated sections that USED to cover how to make Stealth Accounts. Now these methods are protected against by eBay, and many of them no longer work.... I just wish I could pinpoint which specific factors/changes are the reasonings behind why a lot of unsolved stealth bannings have occured.
Old 01-01-2015

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweshtin View Post
PayPal will allow you to submit/fax documentation, but for eBay, once you guess the "WHO-IS" question(s) incorrectly, the agent will claim that at this point there is nothing further you can do. And they just keep your selling restriction on your account indefinitely.

In other words, if you guess the "WHO-IS" questions incorrectly, there are no second chances to prove your identity. You must now start over and make an entirely new stealth account.

This is particularly annoying when the account has a linked PayPal Account, with a Vanilla Visa Prepaid Debit on file, and a Tracfone Prepaid phone number - because now that Vanilla Card, and also the Telephone number - is NO good. You must buy another Vanilla Visa Card and Tracfone (or just a new tracfone sim card works) and start all over again.

Very frustrating, I'm seriously just considering buying a Stealth Account from someone at this point, due to the recent influx of combined efforts against scamming in general that is present all too often, in their marketplace. These crackdowns on user security via the eBay + PayPal site(s) are in place as a security precaution to safeguard againt their precious money, so it don't get f***ed with by little scamm'n b****es.

Seriously, the stealth guide has a few pretty heavily outdated sections that USED to cover how to make Stealth Accounts. Now these methods are protected against by eBay, and many of them no longer work.... I just wish I could pinpoint which specific factors/changes are the reasonings behind why a lot of unsolved stealth bannings have occured.
In many ways your right about the eBay WHO-IS, but I have to slightly disagree. I had this issue and eBay couldn't verify me, two-three weeks later I had a 100/5000 limit account. They did let me submit documentation, and now that I had it for eBay, I could use it for PayPal.

The problem is, I made a mistake with the PayPal account and it got PP got banned, but my eBay account never did.

After that, I just bought an account, I was fed up with trying.
The Following User Says Thank You to pikachu10 For This Useful Post:
aweshtin (02-14-2015)
Old 01-01-2015
Threadstarter  

I want to know how to make them on my own, though.... So sad to just have to resort to giving up on... So I'm not giving up on it yet. But I'm taking a break from making Stealth Acc's to remain somewhat sane.
I really want to get back into it, there's good money in selling Stealth Accounts.
Old 01-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I want to know how to make them on my own, though.... So sad to just have to resort to giving up on... So I'm not giving up on it yet. But I'm taking a break from making Stealth Acc's to remain somewhat sane.
I really want to get back into it, there's good money in selling Stealth Accounts.
Don't let the system get to you - smart move
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
aweshtin (02-14-2015)
Old 01-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

How fast are you trying to list after account creation?
Old 01-03-2015
Threadstarter  

A few days AFTER all verification steps.... how long should I wait?
Old 01-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
30 days or more is a great option to lowering the risk of having to call in. This is in the USA anyways.
Old 01-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
30 days or more is a great option to lowering the risk of having to call in. This is in the USA anyways.
I like to wait at least 2-4 weeks while browsing and bidding
Old 01-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Good move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I like to wait at least 2-4 weeks while browsing and bidding
Amazing.

yankee said the same thing.

Old 01-05-2015

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
That's your problem right there... i went through the same questions..then i started asking for advices on here and found a way around this. just create an account and let it sit for 2 weeks at least..30 days+ is even better. Everything should work just fine as long as the account age before you start selling.