paypal not sending checks - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-05-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default paypal not sending checks

Has anyone every had issues with paypal where they say they will be sending the balance in your account by check but never do? I recently opened a paypal account and my first name is my real name but on my last name I used my SSN last name which is different from the last name on my ID. Its my moms maiden name. I tried sending it to my bank account but they told me that the bank is a HIGH risk bank (Bancorp). The system would let me transfer the cash. So I requested a check. I would have use a money exchanger. Also, the paypal money is not back in my account. I called and they said that they would send out another check. That was one month ago. They also said nobody had cashed it. Whats going on?

Last edited by blackandblue50; 01-05-2015 at 04:15 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: paypal not sending checks

Just to clarify, you got notice from paypal your funds were OK to be released.

But because your bank on file was Bancorp, you did not complete the transaction? Who told you it was a high risk bank? Is it just a VBA?

Check your current paypal balance. If no action has been taken, no monies will be in your account. OR are you saying paypal did send a check but you never got it? Did you have access to the address on file?

Hard to understand.

I'll wait for your reply.

Old 01-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Funny thing here's my story:

I tried first verifying my paypal account by sending the two micro payments into my akimbocard.com ( which is owned by Bancorp ). The payment went through after I check my bank account. Then I logged into my pay pal and it was suspended. It asked by to verify my phone #, address, email etc to get it restored. I did and it got back online. I called paypal about this and they said my bank rejected the payments b/c the owner of the account never authorized them. Paypal also said my bank had called them. I called my bank and they said that they never even talked to paypal.

Next I began using paypal on ebay. I got about 250 bucks on there and I tried to withdrawal that money to by akimbocard bank account. The paypal system gave me an error message to verify my phone number because it didn't recognize my device. I tried having the system send me a text message but I got an error message saying that since the number wasn't registered to me they couldn't proceed.

Again I called paypal and asked them why I could send the funds into my account. They said that BANCORP is a "high risk" bank and that was the reason they wont allow my to send the money. Today I just got the check in my PO box. So what I plan to do is take a pic of it and deposit it into my account. But im worried that if paypal sees that it got deposited into the Bancorp account they will suspend the account. I really limited to how I can cash it.
any ideas?
Old 01-06-2015

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

It doesn't matter how u cash it the issue is that the check u have now may be cancelled, unless you talked to paypal aa week ago and they said they would reissue a check?
But if you just called paypal a couple days ago the check u have is probably the first check that is now voided since they reissued another one
Old 01-08-2015
Threadstarter  

So why do you guys think they are giving me a hard time: not allowing me to transfer the money, them saying that my number is not registered to me ect...?