Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it? - Page 15 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-02-2014
just_smile

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Who bought the "Ebay Stealth" book and what did you think of it?

I would just like to add my 2 pence.

When I found this forum, I was extremely cynical. I thought it all sounded similar to those get rich quick schemes, where you pay out initially but get nothing in return. It was cheap enough to buy and take the risk but I didn't want to be kicking myself afterwards if it went tits up.

I decided I had nothing to lose. The guide was simple to read, I read each step slowly and took notes on each. I bullet pointed each main area of stealth and how I would personally overcome it. Ie new phone number = buy cheap sim from pound land.

I read this forum, took it VERY slowly listing items until I had enough feedback to become a business seller again. Now I know the guide is worth every penny.

If I had to summarise it, i'd say
The guide gives you the knowledge to create stealth accounts, but the forum teaches you how to maintain them.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
aspkin (09-02-2014)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2014

Longevity: 77%

I think it's great and useful book. I recommend it because it's proven. It's worth money and you can learn many things from it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Foreveryoung789 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (09-16-2014)
Old 09-28-2014

Longevity: 55%

This was an amazing guide. Just bought one myself and joined the community. Thanks a lot!
The Following User Says Thank You to paulchengsales For This Useful Post:
aspkin (09-28-2014)
Old 10-05-2014

Read the book. It has bunch of great and valuable informations which I find very helpful.

Also I would like it had explanation on what to do if you get limited on paypal using nickname variations?

And creating new bank account and adding new credit card section. I would like that that part also have some explanations for other countries not mainly US,UK,CA. As there are different paypal rules for different countries.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 10-05-2014 at 11:03 AM. Reason: doc talks
Old 10-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingHulk View Post
Also I would like it had explanation on what to do if you get limited on paypal using nickname variations?
Send a PM over to me if you have this issue and I can point you in the right direction.

Last edited by TGMT²; 10-28-2014 at 01:46 PM.
Old 10-23-2014

Send a message via AIM to markgainsbury

Buy the book, I too was pulling my hair out, simple truth is it works, im no computer genius but have read the book and it does work, ive also brought accounts and they seam at the moment to be working as well, good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to markgainsbury For This Useful Post:
aspkin (10-24-2014)
Old 10-28-2014

Longevity: 57%

You may think you have it all figured out and then you read eBay Stealth!

I think the book is perfect and will always have answers.
Old 11-03-2014

Longevity: 54%

I owe everything to Aspkin

Honest this ebook is pure gold no exaggeration
So good, Helped me to once again produce an income

For those who rely on ebay as a sole income the ebook is a must!
The Following User Says Thank You to YEbayY For This Useful Post:
Beanieuk1 (11-06-2014)
Old 11-06-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

I bought it yesterday its worth every penny. Already a way through building my first stealth account.
If the one thing I remind myself now which I found to be the common thread is slowly slowly and act like a NOOB.
I have completed all the verification steps yet but the way I see it thats a good thing just doing a little at time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beanieuk1 For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (11-06-2014)
Old 11-10-2014

scrolled these forums before I got my account suspended. I always had the idea of operating multiple accounts because i,too, believe in the saying "never put all your eggs in one basket" . I just read few pages and got a basic idea of ebay tracking. I literally thought i was okay man. Anyway last week everything turned to ****. called ebay so many times and no one gave a flying crap. i felt hopeless. friends told me "yo dude u made a powerful enemy."

so i was mad depressed i was netting almost 1.5k from my eBay account. anyway i picked my self up and remembered the aspkin forums, i just bought the book few days ago and havent looked back. bought 2 stealth accounts form my cousins and a friend who never use ebay anyway. i have working understanding of how to stealth.

so now i have a extensive stealth plan i am working on. I can say yes i made a powerful enemy....but so did eBay. anyway, the Stealth Book really helps, it was the only hope i had left and for real, it made me feel better that day, knowing that i had an opportunity.
Old 11-12-2014

I bought it couple of days ago, i think it is the best 37$ money can buy, it explains everything very clearly and in good order.
Old 11-26-2014

I've also just purchased eBay Stealth, read it from cover to cover, and I'm quite glad I did. I didn't try all these new methods yet but browsing around this forum definitely makes me think that they are proven to work very well. I believer the new information I got from reading this was definitely worth the price.
Thumbs up!

Most of my questions were cleared up by reading but I have a few ones left:

1. Aged Accounts:

- When are Accounts considered aged? I've mostly read 30days, once 60days was mentioned, but someone form ebay support told me something about an account being considered "new" for the first 90 days.

- What exactly is the benefit of aged accounts? Do they simply seem a little less suspicious than new accounts when being reviewed or is there more to it? F.e. my impression was that when you put an article in on a new account, a person from ebay actively reviews your account and decides whether your account seems suspicious, does this review simply not happen when you put an article in with an aged Account?

- Do Accounts age from the day they're created or after they're phone verified or only after you've linked a paypal? and does that paypal have to be verified?

Bank Account:

- there is no mention whatsoever of using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank data. eBay Stealth says to create a bank account for every ebay/paypal account, no alternatives.
For german Ebay it's been working quite without problems to simply enter ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank data (It has to look real, but it doesn't have to be real, which isn't very hard to accomplish). As long as ebay fees always get paid beforehand via paypal, there's never been a problem, in my experience. I surely see the benefit of using a real bank account, mostly so you can also verify Paypal. I do not know how this works for other ebay sites, but if using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank data is possible or not and if yes, the pros and cons should be mentioned, I think.

- It says that using skype phone numbers is a bad idea, as skype is owned by ebay. As far as I know, skype belongs 100% to microsoft and this has been the case for over 3 years, am I wrong here or has the book not been updated for a while?

If you have any answers or opinions to anything I've said, I'd like to hear it
Old 11-26-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnok View Post
1. Aged Accounts:- When are Accounts considered aged? I've mostly read 30days, once 60days was mentioned, but someone form ebay support told me something about an account being considered "new" for the first 90 days.
For the US, 21 Day Holds are removed after 90 days. Not sure about Germany.

Quote:
- What exactly is the benefit of aged accounts?
Money is released instantly, and listings go live immediately, again this is for US.

Quote:
Do they simply seem a little less suspicious than new accounts when being reviewed or is there more to it?
In some cases, it depends.

Quote:
F.e. my impression was that when you put an article in on a new account, a person from ebay actively reviews your account and decides whether your account seems suspicious, does this review simply not happen when you put an article in with an aged Account?
Partially Yes.

Quote:
- Do Accounts age from the day they're created or after they're phone verified or only after you've linked a paypal? and does that paypal have to be verified?
The Ebay account begins aging the day you make it, It's always best to have the Paypal verified.

Quote:
Bank Account:

- there is no mention whatsoever of using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank data. eBay Stealth says to create a bank account for every ebay/paypal account, no alternatives.
Why would you use phake bank info? unless you mean VBA (Virtual Bank Accounts). If you plan to use phake bank info you should stop and not continue at all. Your just going to make things worse.

Quote:
For german Ebay it's been working quite without problems to simply enter ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank data (It has to look real, but it doesn't have to be real, which isn't very hard to accomplish). As long as ebay fees always get paid beforehand via paypal, there's never been a problem, in my experience. I surely see the benefit of using a real bank account, mostly so you can also verify Paypal. I do not know how this works for other ebay sites, but if using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank data is possible or not and if yes, the pros and cons should be mentioned, I think.
This is best answered by other German Users but as I said, it's best to use a real bank if possible but I don't sell on DE ebay.
Old 11-28-2014

I bought it. And highly recommend it.
The Following User Says Thank You to scl For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-28-2014)
Old 12-18-2014

i have not yet but want to buy it
Old 12-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamtreanor View Post
i have not yet but want to buy it
Wise idea.

Here's aspkin's profile

eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums - View Profile: aspkin

His signature has the info to get a subscription.

Good Luck

Old 01-05-2015

Longevity: 63%

I bought the book a few months ago and it money well spent and has already paid for itself many times over. This forum is also a great compliment to the book.
The Following User Says Thank You to big tymer For This Useful Post:
aspkin (01-05-2015)
Old 01-05-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 68%

yes the book and this forum are all you need to get back on ebay..
and common sence..lol..
Old 01-10-2015

Longevity: 56%

I bought it and it's great.
Old 01-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Good stuff tida2004 - that and forum reading goes a long way
Old 01-10-2015

Longevity: 74%

The book is... good! It will tell you the essentials, and if you aren't new to stealth, will be a BIG help to you. That being said, before coming here I had a lot of research and experience with stealth, and everything in the e-book I had already known. But, I still feel good about my purchase because the subscribers area has valuable info. For $37, if even ONE tip helps you, it will probably end up being worth it as it will make you lots of money.
Old 01-10-2015

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
For the US, 21 Day Holds are removed after 90 days. Not sure about Germany.

Money is released instantly, and listings go live immediately, again this is for US.

In some cases, it depends.

Partially Yes.

The Ebay account begins aging the day you make it, It's always best to have the Paypal verified.

Why would you use phake bank info? unless you mean VBA (Virtual Bank Accounts). If you plan to use phake bank info you should stop and not continue at all. Your just going to make things worse.

This is best answered by other German Users but as I said, it's best to use a real bank if possible but I don't sell on DE ebay.
Hi! Just curious, when you say aged accounts can list immediately, how exactly does that mean that accounts that can't list immediately have their listings checked? On my stealths it takes 12-24 hours, does eBay check the listings manually during that?
Thanks!