Looking to start selling on ebay as a business but Indefinite selling restriction - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-19-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Looking to start selling on ebay as a business but Indefinite selling restriction

Wanting to start selling on ebay as a business but Indefinite selling restriction

I was doing well on ebay but got suspended from selling few years back , was never given a reason even after asking i was refused so gave up on it.

Now im wanting to use ebay for my but I dont know if the account will get blocked, I want to know how to start selling with the least messing about.

What should I do Open account in business name?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-19-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Looking to start selling on ebay as a business but Indefinite selling restriction

No need to go business, just learn how to operate your eBay Stealth style, buy the stealth guide off here which explains the basics, visit here everyday for more info as well, everyone here has been suspended permanently from selling on ebay using their real details, so the stealth way arrived and now people are back selling on ebay.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
ooooo.halo (01-19-2015)
Old 01-19-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Looking to start selling on ebay as a business but Indefinite selling restriction

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 View Post
Wanting to start selling on ebay as a business but Indefinite selling restriction

I was doing well on ebay but got suspended from selling few years back , was never given a reason even after asking i was refused so gave up on it.

Now im wanting to use ebay for my but I dont know if the account will get blocked, I want to know how to start selling with the least messing about.

Weve all been in your position and there is a way forward.
The way forward is a slow start...building up an account like you are new to ebay. It can be done but NOTHING can be the same as before in terms of details. You need new everything.
The stealth guide is a must but this forum is very important in order to gain knowledge and keep up to date with changes...coz changes do happen.

When i joined i was full of questions and probably spent every waking hour scrolling through all the posts. I still do

Do the same, work out a plan and then post your plan in the subscribers forum where everyobe here will tell you if you need to change anything.

Welcome and good luck :-)
RosieTosie (01-19-2015)
Old 01-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome toe forums friend.
Like everyone else stated - the stealth guide is where you need to start. Getting back on ebay is a simple matter as long as you follow the proper procedures and make sure youre not linked in any way to your previous accounts.
Old 01-20-2015

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012 View Post

you can apply for reinstatement seen as it has been quite a few years since you were suspended.
Old 01-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwbay View Post
you can apply for reinstatement seen as it has been quite a few years since you were suspended.
how do I do this ?
Old 01-20-2015

In my humble opinion it is better to set up a stealth account or buy one from a reputable seller, if you are turned down for reinstatement of your burned account then you will have to go stealth anyway and if you aren't familiar with the stealth methods of these forums you need to be. I am new to all this myself & can honestly say this is the most informative and helpful forum I have ever engaged in. I have already exceeded all my expectations and I am an amateur who has just followed the steps laid out on this site. Go stealth!