Stealth paypal account withdrawal problem! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-20-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Stealth paypal account withdrawal problem!

Hey there guys, i signed up for a paypal account around 2 weeks ago it's a usa account and i used ⊗⊗⊗⊗/stealth info.
I am having a problem when i am trying to withdraw funds this is the error "You can not withdraw funds right now, please use the classic site."
When i click on the classic site, and i try to withdraw the funds it asks me to receive an autmated call. But when i registered i have used a made up phone number and now i dont know what to do.
Any advice please?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-20-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Stealth paypal account withdrawal problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusnet View Post
Hey there guys, i signed up for a paypal account around 2 weeks ago it's a usa account and i used ⊗⊗⊗⊗/stealth info.
I am having a problem when i am trying to withdraw funds this is the error "You can not withdraw funds right now, please use the classic site."
When i click on the classic site, and i try to withdraw the funds it asks me to receive an autmated call. But when i registered i have used a made up phone number and now i dont know what to do.
Any advice please?
This is one of the reasons why buying the stealth guide and using this forum regularly is such a necessary part of operating a stealth account, if you had done that you would have known the importance of having an accessible phone number! Do you have any other options other than receiving an automated phone call? If you don't have that then your only option seems to be time try to add a real phone number, but the chances of that being successful on a paypal account that it only two weeks old is anybody's guess, you may have doomed thus account after only two weeks, time to start making another ebay/PayPal account.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
plusnet (01-20-2015)
Old 01-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Your 1st problem is that you made up a phone number, why? who knows.
Your 2nd problem is that because you made up a phone number, now you can't receive the phone call from PayPal.....At this point you really should just go make a new account with a REAL working number.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
plusnet (01-20-2015), RosieTosie (01-20-2015)
Old 01-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Yeah i know i made a dumb mistake with that.
So what do you think, can i add a new number that matches the zip code and try or should i wait a couple of days or weeks and then try to add a new number?
I am not sure what to do by the way i have to tell you more about the account so maybe you will be able to know the situation better.
I received a payment from a company that is not related to ebay and the payment went into pending for 21 days but i used the option to process the order as virtual goods. And the money went from pending to available after 3 business days. Then i tried to withdraw and i got the error that i explained in the first post.

Thank you in advance!
Old 01-20-2015

Quote:
Yeah i know i made a dumb mistake with that.
So what do you think, can i add a new number that matches the zip code and try or should i wait a couple of days or weeks and then try to add a new number?
I am not sure what to do by the way i have to tell you more about the account so maybe you will be able to know the situation better.
I received a payment from a company that is not related to ebay and the payment went into pending for 21 days but i used the option to process the order as virtual goods. And the money went from pending to available after 3 business days. Then i tried to withdraw and i got the error that i explained in the first post.

Thank you in advance!
You have as I said more than likely doomed your account, you have made more than just a mistake here, you can wait weeks and then and try to add a new phone number but even then that is highly unlikely to work, build a new account or buy one of here, learn the right way to operate it on here and move on
plusnet (01-20-2015)
Old 01-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Sorry, adding a real phone number now will not help you. Also, even if you make a new PayPal with a real number you still need to be able to receive a phone call from Paypal. How were you trying withdraw funds?
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
plusnet (01-20-2015)
Old 01-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

If you try and change the phone number the paypal will most likely get limited. Not sure how much you're talking, but you might have a better chance just spending the money on items on ebay.
plusnet (01-20-2015), RosieTosie (01-20-2015)
Old 01-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Hmm i see that i made a big mistake, but look guys i have documents ready to provide if they limit my account. I also contacted them through email and told them about the withdrawal issue and they told me they dont see anything wrong with my paypal and i should be able to withdraw without any problem. Also i told them that i cant receive a call because i changed my phone number and they adviced me to update the phone number!
The main problem is that i dont live in usa and i cant get USA number to verify it after i update (if the update process goes well).
Does anyone here offer phone verification services or anything like that, i tried search but couldnt find anything related to phone verification.
This account means a lot to me and getting a new account is not a easy way for me because i had to spend a lot of money to get a usa bank.

@MM78 i was trying to withdraw the funds to a usa bank account which i linked and verified it a few days ago.
Old 01-20-2015

Forget it you lost the account buy the stealth guide read it and start again.
The Following User Says Thank You to peterspike For This Useful Post:
plusnet (01-20-2015)
Old 01-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterspike View Post
Forget it you lost the account buy the stealth guide read it and start again.
Thanks for your answer, but as i said before i am still trying to find a solution because it took me 3 months and a lot of $MONEY$ to open the bank in the US.

Adding some more info that might be affecting my problem :
The account has no credit card it only have a verified bank.
Also no mobile number on file so as it's saying when i login it's 60% complete.

Hoping to find a solutin except the one to open a new account.

Thanks to all people that responded here.
Old 01-20-2015

Quote:
Hmm i see that i made a big mistake, but look guys i have documents ready to provide if they limit my account. I also contacted them through email and told them about the withdrawal issue and they told me they dont see anything wrong with my paypal and i should be able to withdraw without any problem. Also i told them that i cant receive a call because i changed my phone number and they adviced me to update the phone number!
The main problem is that i dont live in usa and i cant get USA number to verify it after i update (if the update process goes well).
Does anyone here offer phone verification services or anything like that, i tried search but couldnt find anything related to phone verification.
This account means a lot to me and getting a new account is not a easy way for me because i had to spend a lot of money to get a usa bank.

@MM78 i was trying to withdraw the funds to a usa bank account which i linked and verified it a few days ago.
You seem to have nothing to lose here really so try what they are suggesting and add another phone number, but be prepared for the possible consequences, they may well suspend your account, you may just have to build another ebay/PayPal to be working with, you will have to get another bank account for that to work of course, you will eventually be able to withdraw any money you have in your first paypal (hopefully) even if it is suspended, you may have to wait 180 days for that however!

Just read your last reply, normally you would need to add a VCC or virtual credit card to confirm your details on the account and that would increase the current 60% verified status, as would adding a phone number, try both those things and keep your fingers and everything else crossed! but expect the worst 'cos that is usually the outcome!

Last edited by RosieTosie; 01-20-2015 at 06:12 PM.
plusnet (01-20-2015)
Old 01-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Yeah i guess that's what i should do.
And i am sorry for asking but is there anyone on this board that offers phone verification or something like that. Because as i said i live far away from the US and i wont be able to use an US number here.

Please advice.

Thank you so much for trying to help!
Old 01-20-2015

Quote:
Yeah i guess that's what i should do.
And i am sorry for asking but is there anyone on this board that offers phone verification or something like that. Because as i said i live far away from the US and i wont be able to use an US number here.

Please advice.

Thank you so much for trying to help!
Look on the marketplace at account sellers and look at some of the additional services they sell, you may find something, alternatively Google it !
plusnet (01-20-2015)
Old 01-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Thank you all guys, i`ll let you know if i manage to fix this issue.
I really appreciate your help.
Old 01-20-2015

Longevity: 68%

You can add a new number and you should be fine.
Old 01-20-2015

Longevity: 53%

adding new number may not work..bcoz it didnt work with one of my friend as well.
Old 01-20-2015

Its hit or miss. I've had a lot of success adding numbers, including google voice numbers. Maybe I am getting lucky with that, but it does work.
Old 01-22-2015

Longevity: 62%

I only had this problem when adding green dot bank. I know paypal has made some serious changes.
Old 01-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
Its hit or miss. I've had a lot of success adding numbers, including google voice numbers. Maybe I am getting lucky with that, but it does work.
Google voice is so problematic these days hit and miss
Old 01-23-2015

Longevity: 53%

I don't use it. I have always had a hard time with it. There are so many better options available.
Old 01-25-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks to all for their advices, i managed to fix this issue.
I just called their support from a number with the same zip code and they fixed the issue for me without asking a question.
Old 01-25-2015

This is also a known issue per my last rep I spoke to. They supposedly are trying to fix the problem. He said, the glitch has to do with the IP address being in a different location the account's address.