Best way to withdraw money from Paypal accout - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-17-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Best way to withdraw money from Paypal accout

Hi everyone, I have recently made an new stealth which included using a VBA and VCC to make. I am going to be getting upwards of $3-$500 monthly and wanted to know the best way to withdraw WITHOUT having to add a personal bank account.

I was thinking about sending the money as a gift to my personal account, probably in smaller payments where I can withdraw to my checking. For banking this is the only way as that's the only bank account I have.

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-17-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: Best way to withdraw money from Paypal accout

So in US you are running more than one ebay account and able to transfer money in small amounts to you main paypal account for withdrawal, it is not advised to transfer money between accounts as this can creates a link between them, sounds like you have not had these ebay accounts for long as well if you are only just asking about this, of course as you say you have been using VBA's but of course you cannot withdraw through them
Old 01-17-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller12 View Post
Hi everyone, I have recently made an new stealth which included using a VBA and VCC to make. I am going to be getting upwards of $3-$500 monthly and wanted to know the best way to withdraw WITHOUT having to add a personal bank account.

I was thinking about sending the money as a gift to my personal account, probably in smaller payments where I can withdraw to my checking. For banking this is the only way as that's the only bank account I have.

Thanks!
A bank would be best option. Sending as a friend payment to your other account creates a link and if you do that often, it can result in disaster and.could even result in loss of both accounts.
Pp to pp is never advised :-)
RosieTosie (01-17-2015)
Old 01-23-2015

Longevity: 77%

I would buy a virtual po BOX and then purchase vanilla gift cards from wallmart. You can buy money orders from a westernunion if you use the pin you set on the cards. I think I paid around ten buck total for 500 dollars of money orders. Then cash the money orders at you bank.
Old 01-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by eencn9 View Post
I would buy a virtual po BOX and then purchase vanilla gift cards from wallmart. You can buy money orders from a westernunion if you use the pin you set on the cards. I think I paid around ten buck total for 500 dollars of money orders. Then cash the money orders at you bank.
Sorry but this is just bad advice.

Quote:
The best and safest method is a bank account.

Quote:
Sending money from one paypal to another is going to cause massive issues in the long run. As I said, Use Bank Accounts and please ignore the advice given by eencn9, these methods have been used, abused and flat out just laziness.
Old 01-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

By far best way is to just add a bank account, why would you not want to add one? There are other methods but of course much riskier, stick to the safe route if you can.
Old 01-25-2015

Only reason why I use this method is because the majority of banks wont accept deposits in other people names. Plus these banks that you are most likely to add on paypal are HIGH risk banks according to PAYPAL. I have tried to add several of these banks only to be rejected because of the RISK of fraud according to paypal. Just be warned. Let us know if you get suspended.
Old 01-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Only reason why I use this method is because the majority of banks wont accept deposits in other people names. Plus these banks that you are most likely to add on paypal are HIGH risk banks according to PAYPAL. I have tried to add several of these banks only to be rejected because of the RISK of fraud according to paypal. Just be warned. Let us know if you get suspended.
This is not true. A few banks will not allow mismatch deposits (according to some post on here). I have never had an issue with any of my bank accounts refusing a PP deposit with a mismatch name on it. Some banks that I have used and do use are Chase and PNC. Both are pretty big banks.

I believe a lot of ppl may do something wrong while adding a bank account, PP not like it, and the person thinking it was the bank instead of their own error. Then again, I am sure there are some banks that won't allow the mismatch names; however, I think these are more apt to happen at the smaller banks rather than the bigger banks.
Old 01-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
BOA & Chase work perfect for mismatch names.
Old 01-25-2015

Longevity: 60%

Wellsfargo too
Old 01-26-2015

mismatched names on direct deposits does not work for everyone. Certain people like myself are flagged as high risks customers by banks. I once set up a stealth account with my chase bank account and the deposits got rejected. I have tried BOA and had same results. Every case is different. But i my case, once the money went back to paypal the immediatly limited my account. Use your own judgement.