Paypal Limited/Ebay Acct Suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-01-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default Paypal Limited/Ebay Acct Suspended

I have the eBay Stealth e-book and am reading pg 17 about workaround. My new ebay account stayed up almost 2 months but got canned and paypal is holding my money, over $1,500 until they do an "investigation". I used the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name generator which gave me a SS # too, but now Paypal is asking for the SS# and when I put that same number in that I registered with, it says it cannot be verified. I gave them all the other information they wanted but the SS # is holding things up.

I have a 2nd ebay account set up on the same computer but under a separate user name. I have never used this account nor have I set it up yet as a seller account. If I log into the new account under the separate user name, do the workaround, create a new Gmail account and use that email address as my paypal payment address IN ebay (quoting the Stealth Book), will ebay/paypal track my computer's IP address and ax the new account too?

I guess my question is, should I just forget about the newly suspended account and hope paypal releases my money sometime soon, change the IP address and start fresh with the new account or wait until paypal completes their investigation on my currently suspended account. I don't want to raise any more suspicions with Ebay/Paypal by changing my IP address then have to do another telephone verification, etc.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-01-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

You NEED a new IP address for EACH eBay/Paypal account.
This horse has been beaten MANY times, we say it and say it but no one listens until their accounts get locked.

Your account that is locked is dead. Start NEW with a NEW IP ADDRESS.
As for your locked PP account.... Wait the 6 months and then move the money into you checking account.
OR you can check with Modee and see if he can help you.
Old 11-01-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 91%
Default Maybe this is for Modee???

Okay, I DID have a new IP address, new ID etc and still got canned by paypal. I sold lots of stuff in a couple days and I guess made too much money in their opinion so they think something fraudulent is going on. All of my buyers are happy but I guess that doesn't count.

So now I want to change the IP again, get a new ID and use a merchant account such as AuctionCheckout.com as suggested in the Stealth Book. The book also says that Ebay will not let you list an auction without paypal until you can fax your merchant account statement and get approved by them.

Don't I have to use my real name, SS#, bank account info, etc to get a merchant account? Since I have been kicked off ebay (more than once) I can't fax them a merchant account document with my real information or they will never approve it. If this is something for Modee, please pass it to him. Can somebody help me?