uk drop shipping service?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-30-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Smile uk drop shipping service??

is there such a thing as a company that can take my packages delivered from china, hold the stock and then ship them within the uk????

kind of like amazon shipment service but a private one??
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-31-2015

Longevity: 76%
Default Re: uk drop shipping service??

Not that I've heard of.

Drop shipping can be a disaster from overseas. I would never use it. Using within own country is an interesting idea.

Have you got too many orders and need a UK company to help with the shipping?
Old 01-31-2015

Longevity: 55%

eBay hates dropshipping, if you do and get found out, your account could be toast. China as well is counterfeit central, so if you bring those two things together, you have much more chance of going downhill fast. Customs will put extra charges every now and then on your stock you are importing so even if you do manage to last any time you will be paying out more than you might have thought.
Old 01-31-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyz26 View Post
is there such a thing as a company that can take my packages delivered from china, hold the stock and then ship them within the uk????

kind of like amazon shipment service but a private one??
aka can dropshipping get any lazier?
The Following User Says Thank You to bananaappeal For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (01-31-2015)
Old 01-31-2015

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 70%

Iv tried the whole dropshipping thing, all I got was headaches and stress. Made some money, but it wasnt really a dropshipping site. The problem with dropshiping is you cant hold the item in your hand, and returns, well thats another headache, you really dont have any control over the situation, your at the mercy of others to make sure the deal goes well, I dealt with some chinese sellers that were trust worthy. Dropshiping can work as long as you build a trustworthy Relationship with the seller, and the item has perfect reviews. But even then be ready for some sleepless nights.
Old 01-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebabe View Post
Iv tried the whole dropshipping thing, all I got was headaches and stress. Made some money, but it wasnt really a dropshipping site. The problem with dropshiping is you cant hold the item in your hand, and returns, well thats another headache, you really dont have any control over the situation, your at the mercy of others to make sure the deal goes well, I dealt with some chinese sellers that were trust worthy. Dropshiping can work as long as you build a trustworthy Relationship with the seller, and the item has perfect reviews. But even then be ready for some sleepless nights.
Smart analysis - time to switch up the business model...or hire a company that may do what you stated in your initial post. There probably exist some but...expect different kind of headache :(
Old 02-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Smile Re: uk drop shipping service??

been looking and there are afew options alright, if you type into google

Direct Mail Fulfilment uk

alot will come up taking afew phone calls on monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay King View Post
Not that I've heard of.

Drop shipping can be a disaster from overseas. I would never use it. Using within own country is an interesting idea.

Have you got too many orders and need a UK company to help with the shipping?
Old 02-01-2015
Threadstarter  

eaxctly, no more jiffies, stamps, post office runs, although i employ 2 people do do this right now, i still have to deliver stock jiffies stamps etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaappeal View Post
aka can dropshipping get any lazier?
Old 02-01-2015
Threadstarter  

i guess i mean i have my own stock coming and i just want a Direct Mail Fulfilment to stock, pick pack orders as needed

if that makes sense

Quote:
Old 02-01-2015
Threadstarter  

agree totally the old style drop shipping with a company that we are supposed to sell thier own stock is total nightmare, i tried it and never seen any real profits, not worth the hassles, though i do know one lady that uses a drop shipping style idea, sell a dvd on amazon, buy the dvd of ebay cheaper and get the amazon seller to post it to ebay buyer!!!

different strokes for different folks

Quote:
Old 02-01-2015

Activity: 32%

There are lot..
we call them UK storage forwarder
many chinese seller on ebay use them (those that you could see account reged in china from feedback page but item location said within UK)

the thing is mainly people doing this business are chinese people in UK and they mainly customers are chinese sellers so they don't really advertising to the UK local seller

so ye...if you interesting to do so drop me a pm I could recommed few companies that may have UK local service contact ,maybe you ask them they could help you
The Following User Says Thank You to 997turbo For This Useful Post:
rsot (02-01-2015)
Old 02-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

yes, alot of chinese companies have chinese people living in UK to do it for them.
I know of one near me that does it and as I buy from them wholesale and their agent is local, I pickup. The agent is a nightmare to talk to though, as their English is very very bad, and they either deliberately or whatever reason misunderstand everything......

It can be a company or an individual.

I have a UK individual (not chinese) that I got off a freelance site to do some packing for me, I sometimes have stuff just sent direct from china or sometimes I drop it off or send it by courier.

they are thinking of starting a company....it could be a good business model, they get paid £1 per package, packed and sent....

and dont go thinking of sending the freelancer/company f akes from china, they will not appreciate it! there are loads of scams like that and they are usually wise to it....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 02-01-2015 at 09:32 AM.
Old 02-02-2015
Threadstarter  

what site did you use to get a uk freelancer like this if you dont mind me asking???

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
yes, alot of chinese companies have chinese people living in UK to do it for them.
I know of one near me that does it and as I buy from them wholesale and their agent is local, I pickup. The agent is a nightmare to talk to though, as their English is very very bad, and they either deliberately or whatever reason misunderstand everything......

It can be a company or an individual.

I have a UK individual (not chinese) that I got off a freelance site to do some packing for me, I sometimes have stuff just sent direct from china or sometimes I drop it off or send it by courier.

they are thinking of starting a company....it could be a good business model, they get paid £1 per package, packed and sent....

and dont go thinking of sending the freelancer/company f akes from china, they will not appreciate it! there are loads of scams like that and they are usually wise to it....
Old 03-07-2015
Threadstarter  

it was odesk!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboyz26 View Post
what site did you use to get a uk freelancer like this if you dont mind me asking???
Old 03-07-2015

Longevity: 87%

Johnboyz26

I know a company, Well say a company but they are actually just 2 woman who receive the goods in bulk, then as you sell them you email the orders to them and they post them out for you.
I use them & know another 5 ebay/amazon sellers who are using them, they charge obviously per item plus there is a storage fee depending on how much stuff you want to keep, they keep your goods in one of those self store places so thats secure too.
You have to give them postage monies upfront and then i pay them at the end of each month for storage and amount of parcels sent.
If you want me to put you in touch with them send me a message and i will hook you up.
The Following User Says Thank You to splatman For This Useful Post:
topadog (03-10-2015)
Old 03-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatman View Post
they are actually just 2 woman who receive the goods in bulk...
Summation quote of the day
Old 03-10-2015

@Johnboyz26, can you pls share this info with me also, i would really appreciate it.
Thanks!
Old 03-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

I just use a freelancer, I can pass info on if you pm.

but yes, just go on a freelancer site otherwise and advertise for one...
Old 07-22-2016

Longevity: 45%

sent you a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997turbo View Post
There are lot..
many chinese seller on ebay use them (those that you could see account reged in china from feedback page but item location said within UK)

the thing is mainly people doing this business are chinese people in UK and they mainly customers are chinese sellers so they don't really advertising to the UK local seller

so ye...if you interesting to do so drop me a pm I could recommed few companies that may have UK local service contact ,maybe you ask them they could help you
Old 07-22-2016

Longevity: 45%

Hi, would love their contact details too :-)

Could you please PM me

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatman View Post
Johnboyz26

I know a company, Well say a company but they are actually just 2 woman who receive the goods in bulk, then as you sell them you email the orders to them and they post them out for you.
I use them & know another 5 ebay/amazon sellers who are using them, they charge obviously per item plus there is a storage fee depending on how much stuff you want to keep, they keep your goods in one of those self store places so thats secure too.
You have to give them postage monies upfront and then i pay them at the end of each month for storage and amount of parcels sent.
If you want me to put you in touch with them send me a message and i will hook you up.
Old 07-22-2016

Longevity: 44%

How is dropshipping bad?
I was doing it and making HUGE profit. The only reason I was suspended was because I had to refund a whole bunch of buyers since my dropshipper ran out...

Wait.. I just proved your point didn't I :D :P
The Following User Says Thank You to salemzaid1 For This Useful Post:
sax4 (07-24-2016)
Old 07-21-2017

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997turbo View Post
There are lot..

this is new info for me..
thanks