The start of something great? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 02-01-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default The start of something great?

Hello everyone, obviously I am an newbie to this community hoping find my place within you all. I got recommended to introduce my self so i thought why not!

Just call me gmehat, i am 22 years old seeking knowledge and inspiration from you all.... to make money! ive always enjoyed buying and selling things doing bits and bobs from a young age then the start of the summer last year i decided im going to take it a step further. first starting with game consoles with had a decent hit as my family run a corner shop so selling the game in the shop for a low price there always selling!

after a while i got into contact with a guy whom i now been working with quite closely for a while now, he showed me sites like ali express, where i got into bulk buying and selling just around my area using facebook as advertising.

after Christmas i deceided to take what little business i have to ebay and try and make it grow grow grow, but within a few weeks i already came across problems where ebay have stopped my listings knowing if i relist ill be banned. Im not one to give up too easily but it surely has annoyed me when you have big aspirations and just want to move forward.

So yeah now im here, about to read the guide I brought, hoping for a bright future! so hello to you all
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-01-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: The start of something great?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmehat View Post
Hello everyone, obviously I am an newbie to this community hoping find my place within you all. I got recommended to introduce my self so i thought why not!

Just call me gmehat, i am 22 years old seeking knowledge and inspiration from you all.... to make money! ive always enjoyed buying and selling things doing bits and bobs from a young age then the start of the summer last year i decided im going to take it a step further. first starting with game consoles with had a decent hit as my family run a corner shop so selling the game in the shop for a low price there always selling!

after a while i got into contact with a guy whom i now been working with quite closely for a while now, he showed me sites like ali express, where i got into bulk buying and selling just around my area using facebook as advertising.

after Christmas i deceided to take what little business i have to ebay and try and make it grow grow grow, but within a few weeks i already came across problems where ebay have stopped my listings knowing if i relist ill be banned. Im not one to give up too easily but it surely has annoyed me when you have big aspirations and just want to move forward.

So yeah now im here, about to read the guide I brought, hoping for a bright future! so hello to you all
Hi, welcome to the forum, there is much to learn here. I would think your main problem was going in with a brand new first time out eBay/PayPal account, listing games consoles, as it sounds like that was what you were doing. They would have raised flags on your account pretty much straight away as being high risk items. If you have looked around this forum a bit before you posted on here you would have realised quite quickly that any game items are high risk and bring with them lots of problems.

To sell on eBay again you need to learn about stealth accounts, how they are built, how to sell on them and not get your account banned! You will learn all that by visiting this forum on a regular basis.

There are even eBay/PayPal accounts ready made and for sale in the marketplace on this forum.
Old 02-01-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

thank you

no i don't sell electronics on ebay due to that reason. apart from the odd few..

what I was selling on there was soft toys, they wasnt doing too badly but ebay took some of the listings off even with one of the products where i went and asked the copy wright holder if it is legitimate to sell and they was fine with it however ebay refused to let me proceed with selling.

so i guess i am here to learn how to make a few more accounts so i can get rid of the stock that im apparently not allowed to sell on there but also find more things i could sell as i dont really have many things to sell atm so im just after some ideas
Old 02-01-2015

Quote:
thank you

no i don't sell electronics on ebay due to that reason. apart from the odd few..

what I was selling on there was soft toys, they wasnt doing too badly but ebay took some of the listings off even with one of the products where i went and asked the copy wright holder if it is legitimate to sell and they was fine with it however ebay refused to let me proceed with selling.

so i guess i am here to learn how to make a few more accounts so i can get rid of the stock that im apparently not allowed to sell on there but also find more things i could sell as i dont really have many things to sell atm so im just after some ideas
If you list the same items you had listed on your banned account you will be linked and permanently suspended again! You DO need to learn how to operate and run stealth accounts and also what list list on them that won't get you linked to previous accounts! There are ready made eBay/PayPal accounts for sale in the marketplace on this forum, buying those accounts comes with the expertise of the account sellers behind you to bolster your ebay account selling. Visiting this this forum regularly means you will be kept up to date with the latest stealth techniques.
Old 02-01-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

my main account hasnt been banned yet but i know if i carried on listing what ever it sure will but i didnt want that hense why i came here to make a few stealth accounts so i can sell what i want and make some money... do these pre made ebay and paypal accounts cost much? im pretty sure the Stealth Book shows you how to do it your self right?
Old 02-01-2015

Quote:
my main account hasnt been banned yet but i know if i carried on listing what ever it sure will but i didnt want that hense why i came here to make a few stealth accounts so i can sell what i want and make some money... do these pre made ebay and paypal accounts cost much? im pretty sure the Stealth Book shows you how to do it your self right?
Yes you are shown how to build your own accounts Gmehat, but, as you will be aware if you have looked around the forum a little, since 29/12/2014 when PayPal's new ID verification procedures came into force, virtually no one has had any success outside of the form marketplace, building their own accounts. Things have got so much tougher for us in this country with negotiating the £1900 EU limit raises, and if you cannot upload believable documentation, you cannot pass that limit, so your account is toast at that point.
Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Welcome aboard bud, this forum is a great resource!
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
Callidus (02-02-2015)
Old 02-02-2015

Activity: 35%
Longevity: 81%
Send a message via Skype™ to makavi94

Welcome to the forum.Good luck
Old 02-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - apply stealth method and you should be gtg.
Old 02-02-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

thanks peeps
Old 02-02-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Welcome aboard, you came to the best place.