purchasing items from my store to get my feedback up - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-03-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default purchasing items from my store to get my feedback up

I had issue where a few negative feedbacks lately set me back and i was unable to get amazon to remove them and today i have gotten an a-z from a customer who just called in as i was to issue him a credit for delayed delivery and the stupid rep put in an a-z claim. I have received notification that my ODR is low. I am now looking to purchase some items and then give myself some feedback. What is the safest way to do this? I was going to use entropay but its telling me they have to do verification which could take upto 24hrs. I dont know if it would be fine to go to walmart and load a gift card and do it this way. I will be going to fedex office and place 3-4orders and act like i am dropshipping and then upload tracking numbers from my ebay orders which i will ship tomorrow. does anyone know of any better way or option? Thanks for your help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-03-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 55%
Default Re: purchasing items from my store to get my feedback up

You'd have to have more accounts to buy from yourself?

I do NOT suggest this whatsoever. Sell super cheap items fast and get lots of pos feedback to outweigh the bad. This would be a time to not worry about profit too much. Sell, ship fast, no complaints, and get high scores.
The Following User Says Thank You to jakobrockz For This Useful Post:
yankee (02-03-2015)
Old 02-03-2015
Threadstarter  

i have been doing this, it worked for me on ebay, however it has not worked on amazon...and amazon really needs to set up their system in a way that buyers can leave feedback off their cellphones, i have had 3 customers tell me they will leave feedback once they get by their computer and i emailed them again but never heard from them, didnt try to email again so i wont be a pest....but i will open one new account and just buy multiple items, i already have a few customers that dropship from me via amazon so i figure it shouldnt be an issue
Old 02-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Amazon and feedback is tough.

What are your percentages? One person out of how many sales? For me it is i in many hundreds if not more than a thousand.

I sell dollar store books for a $.01 to get feedback. I dont know why but a pretty high % of book buyers leave feedback on amazon.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (02-07-2015)
Old 02-03-2015

Again, I don't suggest this. And many users won't really give you a full answer on this because most wouldn't support this either. It'd just jeopardize both accounts. I personally don't sell very much on Amazon as eBay is my specialty. I would keep to emailing customers about feedback at a minimal like you said.

If you're worried about this account, I'd just set up a couple backup accounts just in case. But, if this account and the account thats buying from yourself get linked then you're f*cked and left with nothing. Good luck!
Old 02-03-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 74%

Simply put - don't do it. They will get you linked and you will end up being double screwed.
The Following User Says Thank You to sleepybubba For This Useful Post:
yankee (02-03-2015)
Old 02-03-2015

Longevity: 77%

Ok. This is always shot down and people say don't do it you will get linked. But if you are capable of running multiple stealth accounts there is absolutely no reason you should be getting linked.
it's a very simple and very safe thing to do for those who know how to remain stealth.

I've done it in the last and recently without any problems. I normally stick an item on my account at £1 then just buy 5 or so from each ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account set up for buying only.

Each to their own but I really don't get the fear mongering. I know people with 1000s of buyer accounts.

It's a whole lot easier Than setting up a Stealth seller account as you can make up any address and name without giving proof.

Having said that op unless you have very little feedback or its a brand new account it's not normally worth the hassle of setting up an account
Old 02-03-2015

Do you actually pay each account for the item?
Old 02-04-2015

Longevity: 57%

Just purchase it as a guest. Send a gift to a friend. Use a VPN or something to buy.
Old 02-04-2015
Threadstarter  

where can i get a VPN from? will going to a public place like fedex office not be sufficient? and will a walmart gift card do the job?
Old 02-04-2015

Longevity: 62%

If you really really really want to do that, go to fiverr or odesk and hire someone... There's plenty of people in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc that are Amazon experts and can do this job pretty cheaply.
Old 02-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,924 Times in 8,216 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I don't know if I would want people out in who-knows-where knowing which of my accounts is stealth, etc...
Old 02-04-2015

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I don't know if I would want people out in who-knows-where knowing which of my accounts is stealth, etc...
Yeah that's why I try not to outsource.

I don't like the thought of someone I paid $5 having leverage over a possible 100ks a year business.
Old 02-07-2015

Its possible to do this I have done it before .... you can force feedback buy amazon gift cards and register them . I wouldn't use vanilla visa to do this some reason amazon thinks you have a stolen visa to funnel money through your account. But amazon gift cards works very well with forcing feedback on your account but you sell little then force a little .

Back in the day we used to force 10 feedback with amazon gift cards purchasing 1 dollar gift cards like 10 of them ..using 10 virtual server ,tethering them with different ip and listing items for 1 cents . You can only do this if your pro seller account because you have to change your shipping grid to ship free. lol selling return items like pencils pins etc
The Following User Says Thank You to machine1 For This Useful Post:
ampersand (02-22-2016)
Old 02-07-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by cizzla7049 View Post
i have been doing this, it worked for me on ebay, however it has not worked on amazon...and amazon really needs to set up their system in a way that buyers can leave feedback off their cellphones, i have had 3 customers tell me they will leave feedback once they get by their computer and i emailed them again but never heard from them, didnt try to email again so i wont be a pest....but i will open one new account and just buy multiple items, i already have a few customers that dropship from me via amazon so i figure it shouldnt be an issue
Feedback and Amazon is notoriously tough, they don't seem to have the same feedback mentality as there is on eBay. Having said that making your own feedback on Amazon would be like waving goodbye to your account if you got caught, and that's one of the things that Amazon has over eBay, being so muchstrong tougher in catching out sellers who don't play by theirs rules.
Old 02-07-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine1 View Post
Its possible to do this I have done it before .... you can force feedback buy amazon gift cards and register them . I wouldn't use vanilla visa to do this some reason amazon thinks you have a stolen visa to funnel money through your account. But amazon gift cards works very well with forcing feedback on your account but you sell little then force a little .

Back in the day we used to force 10 feedback with amazon gift cards purchasing 1 dollar gift cards like 10 of them ..using 10 virtual server ,tethering them with different ip and listing items for 1 cents . You can only do this if your pro seller account because you have to change your shipping grid to ship free. lol selling return items like pencils pins etc
Exactly machine1 you did this back in the day, would be a great deal tougher to get away with anything like it now
Old 02-07-2015

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine1 View Post

How were you purchasing the gift cards?

I am asking this because if you purchase, for example, 10 x $1 gift cards and make 10 purchases on your $1 item and then submit feedback, chances are that amazon will catch you, because all the same purchases come from the gift cards which have been purchased with the same payment method. Or, you will use different payment methods for each of these gift cards?
But, if you use a different payment method for each of these gift cards, then it would be easier to use those different payment methods directly for your purchases.

Hope you understand my example and my question
The Following User Says Thank You to Rufus For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (02-07-2015)
Old 02-07-2015

Longevity: 73%

List something like few books which are worthless and no one is going to buy it. Put it for .99 cents each or some different price but low. Have your friends or family member out of state buy them and have them leave 5 star feedback. Just pay your friends or family member for what they spend buying those products. Works every time.
Old 02-10-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post

I am asking this because if you purchase, for example, 10 x $1 gift cards and make 10 purchases on your $1 item and then submit feedback, chances are that amazon will catch you, because all the same purchases come from the gift cards which have been purchased with the same payment method. Or, you will use different payment methods for each of these gift cards?
But, if you use a different payment method for each of these gift cards, then it would be easier to use those different payment methods directly for your purchases.

some one said amazon gift card can be purchased from retailer or supermarket like walmat without purchased by credit card? is that true?
Old 02-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,924 Times in 8,216 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazonp View Post
some one said amazon gift card can be purchased from retailer or supermarket like walmat without purchased by credit card? is that true?
How are looking to pay - with paypal?
Old 02-11-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post

we purchase amazon gift cards through amazon prime account which we have several and send them to email address which I address them too. For every 1 dollar I purchase I only use it 1x that's it chuck it.

The safest way to do this is go to ebay and purchase the 5 dollar amazon gift card register them and buy a book . Nothing crazy like what I did and got away with it. And never use 1 gift card to force feedback on multiple accounts chances u get them all banned. Also print the shipping label and change the address and send it to goodwill nearest to the registered house and donate something small

Last edited by machine1; 02-11-2015 at 02:08 AM.
Old 02-11-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazonp View Post
yes you can purchase them from those stores but you can purchase them from ebay