[Newbie] Your selling privileges have been removed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-04-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default [Newbie] Your selling privileges have been removed

Hello all. This is my first thread on this forum and, of course, it's about the fact that I got suspended. I started to sell a private label weight loss product (there are tons of similar products on amazon). The account has been created 3 months ago and it was NOT stealth. I've just sold 3 products and...bham...selling privileges have been suspended.

In the email that I received, they mention this:

'We have removed your selling privileges, canceled your listings, and placed a temporary hold on any funds in your seller account.

We took these actions because you have listed items on Amazon.com that violate our content guidelines. We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of listings on our site, and remove any listing at any time.

To learn more about this policy, search "Offensive Products" in the "Restricted Products" section of Seller Central Help. '

As I said, I listed only one private label weight loss supplement and sold three products. Don't know what could possibly be offensive about this product.

Do you guys think I have any chance of getting back my selling privileges, if I appeal?
What should I write in the action plan? Should I tell them I am willing to drop this product or edit the listing (even though I don't know what to edit because there is nothing offensive in my listing)?

I mention that I received already 2 x 5 star feedbacks (after my seller privileges have been removed).

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by Rufus; 02-04-2015 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention: I have not received any previous notification, I don't have any delayed order, no A-Z Claim, no issues
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,924 Times in 8,216 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: [Newbie] Your selling privileges have been removed

You might have been destroyed by competition. Might as well try an appeal but nothing is guaranteed with Amazon.

Welcome to the forums - all the best moving forward
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Rufus (02-04-2015)
Old 02-04-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your prompt feedback, rsot!
Competition could be one of the causes, indeed, but I was not ranking well at all. So I can't understand why someone might be tempted to destroy me since I was no threat to anybody.

Anyway, I am waiting to see if I receive any more feedback, hoping that this would improve my situation while appealing, or wouldn't it?
Old 02-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,924 Times in 8,216 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Feedback can help but ...problem with Amazon is that nothing is guaranteed.

Related thread: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/...n-removed.html
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Rufus (02-04-2015)
Old 02-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Made a nice and long action plan, with 7 points, trying to cover each and every possible thing that could made their idiotic minds flag my listing. Just to remind you...my weight loss product...a very familiar one...was found to be offensive (invested $1k in stock....I know it's not much for most of you but for a start-up it's pretty much...sold just a couple of items....the rest of them probably will be dumped). Highlighted the fact that the account was in perfect confition with 100% 5 star feedback, no delayed orders, ODR 0%, no cancellations, no returns etc.

3 hours later came the answer...

Quote:
Upon careful consideration, we have decided not to reinstate your selling privileges....blah, blah, blah
Oh....really?
So, this means war...

Guys, what's the best option for me to get an US Bank account (or another account from another country that I could use to register on amazon US and transfer money in my personal account, from my country). I mention that the accounts in my country are not supported on amazon.com
Payoneer is not an option (anymore) for me. I already used it for the original account.

Last edited by Rufus; 02-05-2015 at 06:15 PM.
Old 02-05-2015

Longevity: 73%

You have to get approval to sell any branded items. Such as if you are selling beauty, health, groceries or DVDs you have to apply each one seprately to get approved to sell it on Amazon. I just got approved to sell jewelry and health products. Waiting on other approval.
Sometimes it takes few weeks for Amazon to catch up to it that is why you sold few and they got you.
Old 02-05-2015

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Guys, what's the best option for me to get an US Bank account (or another account from another country that I could use to register on amazon US and transfer money in my personal account, from my country). I mention that the accounts in my country are not supported on amazon.com
Payoneer is not an option (anymore) for me. I already used it for the original account.
Amazon accepts Slovakian bank accounts. Couple hours drive and you there
Old 02-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks Dawidck...that's a good option.

Also, I found this: offshoreprotect[dot]com/United-States-bank-account.html?productid=6

Without a SSN (Social Security Number)
NO US mailing address required
Reliable major financial institution
24/7 Internet banking and payments
ATM card to withdraw your funds
Free ACH direct deposits
Send -/receive funds by international wire
IBAN and SWIFT -/BIC payments
NO personal visit to USA required
Works with PayPal/2CO/AdSense

EUR 150

How does it sounds? :D To me it sounds like it has been designed while thinking to all of us, on this forum.

But, has anyone used them before? Are they trustworthy? They say they're Germans...but can't really trust people on the internet nowadays.
Old 02-06-2015

Longevity: 70%

It doesnt say anywhere that it works with Amazon
Old 02-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Why wouldn't work? Just asking...
It should be a legit bank account from a US bank.