NEED SUGGESTION! MC034 FB NOTICE eBay Registration Suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU eBay Suspensions

Old 11-01-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default NEED SUGGESTION! MC034 FB NOTICE eBay Registration Suspension

Hello :

I am new to this forum and could anyone give me few suggestion about my 30 days suspension?

One of my ID was suspend two days ago by ebay australia.
Reason : MC034 FB NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Feedback Manipulation
Duration: 30 days

The original register information for this ID is in Australia , and when I sell something on ebay.com , because I live in american b4 ,so I use my US information to update all seller's details, the paypal I use is also registered in US but not Australia.

I get a few violation warning about copyright violation and miscatogorilization about 3 weeks ago, which was sent by ebay USA then ebay never borther me again. And I get a 30 days suspend notice from ebay AU two days ago, " MC034 FB NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Feedback Manipulation ".

I need your suggestion about:

1. Will my other seller ID be suspend soon? Currently , all my other ID work well.

2. How long is safe enough for my other ID not get suspended? I read most post all linked ID will dead within two or three days. If I my rest ID still survive after five or seven days, is it mean it not effected by this suspension?

3. Which site shall I apply for reinstate after 30 days , AU or US ? There are no link or any suggestion about reinstate at all in mail. My registeration info is AU, but I get into trouble in ebay.com.

I got a feeling ebay AU not really care for the violation NOT happen on ebay.com.au, my suspension come 3 weeks late after violation, and I read some post that the other people for Feedback Manipulation is subject to 12 month suspension, but ebay AU only give me 30 days.

I wish my other ID could still survive in the 30 days.And do appreciated if you could give me some suggestion about my case.

Thank you for Looking!

Last edited by nilnil; 11-01-2008 at 03:36 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-04-2008

Longevity: 90%
Send a message via MSN to delsdisaster
Default mc034

If you used the same IP, your gone. I am surprised you are not dead already!

If you have really high feed back, it might be worth fighting for. Personally, I don't think they care to reinstate accounts too often. If you get yourself an American proxy, it might work. I also have a USA account becuase I lived there. They have asked me to verify myself again, but instead I am just going to open another account and use another bank account, much easier than raising an eyebrow. I have units over there, so I can use any apartment for an address etc. I won't use a proxy, as some people in this forum say ebay don't like proxy ip's. I am currently selling well in the UK with my Australian ebay account. I just log onto ebay.co.uk and make my listings in Pounds. You might want to do the same with having a presence in America. They will see you are from Australia, and that may be a disadvantage over there (so patriotic etc)

Goodluck, read the forums, they are fantastic
Old 11-05-2008

First post, but I have been a long time reader of this site. My advice to OP is give up and move on. Even if you were able to reinstate the ebay account, chances are you will get suspended again soon.

If you opened the other accounts with same info and same ip (same location) then those won't last long either.

As for how long for the other ones, my experience will be a week max.

Keep some back up accounts.

Goodluck.
Old 11-06-2008
Threadstarter  

You are absultely right!
They suspend another three ID of mine yesterday, one week after the first suspension. Two suspension issued by US EBAY,one suspension issued by AU ebay, it is really interesting.

Within the three IDs ,two is around 100 feedback, and this monthly ebay fee is about several hundred.

So I think if ebay not reinstate my id, I won't pay those few hundreds month fee. But even I pay that much, will they still not reinstate my account, I guess no outstanding fee is some basic requirement to reinstate account.

Do you think two 100 FB ids worth the several hundred ebay fee and all the work trying to reinstate? And if I own any ebay fee, will my paypal get retricted for ever, which might mean I am no longer able to use paypal as my real identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkharo View Post
First post, but I have been a long time reader of this site. My advice to OP is give up and move on. Even if you were able to reinstate the ebay account, chances are you will get suspended again soon.

If you opened the other accounts with same info and same ip (same location) then those won't last long either.

As for how long for the other ones, my experience will be a week max.

Keep some back up accounts.

Goodluck.
Old 11-06-2008
Threadstarter  

I still get some ID left, which is most silent ID do very little trasaction, but all my ID using real information and link to common paypal, which I think is the most problem.

The dead ID is most actively transaction ID of mine, dead first, :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsdisaster View Post
If you used the same IP, your gone. I am surprised you are not dead already!

If you have really high feed back, it might be worth fighting for. Personally, I don't think they care to reinstate accounts too often. If you get yourself an American proxy, it might work. I also have a USA account becuase I lived there. They have asked me to verify myself again, but instead I am just going to open another account and use another bank account, much easier than raising an eyebrow. I have units over there, so I can use any apartment for an address etc. I won't use a proxy, as some people in this forum say ebay don't like proxy ip's. I am currently selling well in the UK with my Australian ebay account. I just log onto ebay.co.uk and make my listings in Pounds. You might want to do the same with having a presence in America. They will see you are from Australia, and that may be a disadvantage over there (so patriotic etc)

Goodluck, read the forums, they are fantastic

Last edited by nilnil; 11-06-2008 at 02:41 AM.
Old 11-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilnil View Post
You are absultely right!
They suspend another three ID of mine yesterday, one week after the first suspension. Two suspension issued by US EBAY,one suspension issued by AU ebay, it is really interesting.

Within the three IDs ,two is around 100 feedback, and this monthly ebay fee is about several hundred.

So I think if ebay not reinstate my id, I won't pay those few hundreds month fee. But even I pay that much, will they still not reinstate my account, I guess no outstanding fee is some basic requirement to reinstate account.

Do you think two 100 FB ids worth the several hundred ebay fee and all the work trying to reinstate? And if I own any ebay fee, will my paypal get retricted for ever, which might mean I am no longer able to use paypal as my real identity.
It's quite a bit of FB but not worth the time and hassle for something you can get easily. You paying the fees does not have any affect on their decision on reinstating your account or not. My only advice is to start fresh. Open several accounts and have different ip for all of them. Same thing goes for your paypal as well, you can just open another one. there are tons of info on how to do it on this forum so just search:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...highlight=tips

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ps-tricks.html
Old 12-13-2008
Threadstarter  

Finanlly, ebay totally suspend me almost five to six ids linked , and all those ids get reinstate after suspension expired. Those ids is AUTOMATICALLY recovery , I didn't send any application or document to them.

Ebay totally sounds like a joke doing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkharo View Post
It's quite a bit of FB but not worth the time and hassle for something you can get easily. You paying the fees does not have any affect on their decision on reinstating your account or not. My only advice is to start fresh. Open several accounts and have different ip for all of them. Same thing goes for your paypal as well, you can just open another one. there are tons of info on how to do it on this forum so just search:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...highlight=tips

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...ps-tricks.html
Old 12-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%
Default great

thats great, this means we get our accounts back after a year, its better than not getting them, like we expected, right? although one false move on them and you are toast anyway i suppose, so just add them to our list of multiple accs and keep on creating!!!