Does Counterfeit Accusation Lead to Suspension? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-09-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Does Counterfeit Accusation Lead to Suspension?

There is a axxhole who left "⊗⊗⊗⊗" in feedback. Bots picked it up and blocked the listing. It says if we want to appeal we need to send in invoice.
There are too many people selling it. We don't sell this item anymore because we are not making money on it. This item is manufactured in China and it is not name brand. There are tons of sellers selling it under the same listing and all of them are from China for sure.

I don't care about this listing at all but I am just wondering if this will lead to suspension eventually. If it does, how many hits do I get before getting suspended?
If I ignore it, is it bad to me?
Will an invoice from China work?
Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-09-2015

Longevity: 69%
Default Re: Does Counterfeit Accusation Lead to Suspension?

I dont know.

All I know I had the same exect thing happen to me in Dec. Some asshole contacted Amazon, they told me they are reviewing my inventory and everything was ok. A few weeks later I think what whappened is feedback five sent an email for feedback and they left feedback and Amazon blocked the ASIN.

I sent them invoices but they refused to unblock so I cant sell that item anymore but its been over a month now and my account is still active.
Old 02-09-2015
Threadstarter  

Some people are just f***ing asshole at heart. This jerk just left words like ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and stuff for fun to screw you. My item is just some simple cheap generic stuff that tons of Chinese sellers sell on Amazon for years. We never had any issue with it until this ass**** left messed up feedback and had it blocked.

The manufacturer in the listing does not match any of the sellers and it does not exist by quick google search. All sellers get along pretty well just selling things. The manufacturer name is created by listing owner years ago and he no longer sells so others took over the listing but manufacturer stays.

Did you send in US invoice or Chinese invoice? Since the manufacturer does not exist, can I just make up mine to match it?
Old 02-09-2015

I really thought I was ok with the feedback because as I said the same order the customer contacted Amazon and they contacted me(in email from a personal amazon.com email, no policy violation or anything) saying they received a customer complaint and are reviewing my inventory and later said everything was ok. But I guess once a bot gets involved its over with.

I sent Amazon u.s invoices with an appeal but they did not like it so they kept it blocked.
Old 02-09-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
I really thought I was ok with the feedback because as I said the same order the customer contacted Amazon and they contacted me(in email from a personal amazon.com email, no policy violation or anything) saying they received a customer complaint and are reviewing my inventory and later said everything was ok. But I guess once a bot gets involved its over with.

I sent Amazon u.s invoices with an appeal but they did not like it so they kept it blocked.
It is definitely picked up from feedback. Do you know if it is ok if I ignore it since I don't plan to sell this thing anymore? We have actually stopped selling it a while ago but Amazon still blocked our listing because of the jerk.
Old 02-09-2015

I am still up and running 45 days later. I dont think you have to respond to it. They would have removed your account completely I would think if they were going to block you.

But I would just double check everything going forward as any other problems could be the end.
Old 02-10-2015

To clarify, Amazon sent you a message saying that they are conducting a review of your inventory with that item and to send them invoices?

If so, DO NOT IGNORE the request. We did and they suspended us and have been fighting to get reinstated for weeks. Invoices may work from China, just not Proforma invoices, not sure why, but they don't like those.
Old 02-10-2015

As an FYI, they waited almost 2 months before suspending us.
Old 02-10-2015

Longevity: 80%

if its a generic item simple email seller performance state our generic item case and they will unblock it for u usually within hours.

Ive had this done to me several times due to idiotic buyers
Old 02-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fke View Post
There is a axxhole who left "⊗⊗⊗⊗" in feedback. Bots picked it up and blocked the listing. It says if we want to appeal we need to send in invoice.
There are too many people selling it. We don't sell this item anymore because we are not making money on it. This item is manufactured in China and it is not name brand. There are tons of sellers selling it under the same listing and all of them are from China for sure.

I don't care about this listing at all but I am just wondering if this will lead to suspension eventually. If it does, how many hits do I get before getting suspended?
If I ignore it, is it bad to me?
Will an invoice from China work?
Thank you.
In general, yes account is suspended and deleted for Amazon.
Old 02-10-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly101 View Post
To clarify, Amazon sent you a message saying that they are conducting a review of your inventory with that item and to send them invoices?

If so, DO NOT IGNORE the request. We did and they suspended us and have been fighting to get reinstated for weeks. Invoices may work from China, just not Proforma invoices, not sure why, but they don't like those.
No they didn't say they are conducting a review of your inventory.

Here is the message:

We took this action because we have received customer complaints about these listings.

Our policies state that all items offered for sale on Amazon.com must be authentic. Any item that has been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured is prohibited. For more information on this policy, search on "Prohibited Content" in seller Help.

We want to call your attention to this policy because violations may result in the permanent removal of your Amazon.com selling privileges.

While we are unable to provide information about specific orders that are reported to us, reviewing your inventory may help you identify any issues with these listings.

Please review your listings and make any changes necessary to comply with our policies. You can modify your listings on the Manage Inventory page in the Inventory section of your Seller Central account (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/myi...istingsSummary).

If you would like to appeal this decision, please reply to this message with the following information:

Copies of your receipts or invoices
Your distributor's or supplier's contact information (name, phone number, address, etc.)

You may obscure pricing information on any purchase orders, receipts, or invoices you send. We ask that you do not obscure any other portion of these documents. File types supported are PDF and images (jpg, gif and png).

We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon.com.
Old 02-10-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
In general, yes account is suspended and deleted for Amazon.
What do you mean? If this is the case, I can leave "⊗⊗⊗⊗" in competitors feedback and destroy them all with one hit? I am not doing it but I am just saying that if it is like you said, that is a huge flaw in their system.

Last edited by fke; 02-10-2015 at 11:18 PM.
Old 02-10-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly101 View Post
As an FYI, they waited almost 2 months before suspending us.
Is this your first and only warning? Did you FBA?
Old 02-12-2015

Longevity: 65%

I had a perfect account that got suspended at the end of December in a similar fashion. I will NOT ignore it if I were you. I had 5 such BS instances in a period of 2 months. The first 2-3 didn't say anything about an appeal, so I didn't even read the last 2 I got, assuming that there was nothing I can do about it, and with 2,000 items in stock, most FBA, I wasn't really that worried about it. At the end of december we got suspended for good. The message came in based on counterfeit items. They asked for invoices, sent them all the invoices in the world, didn't help at all. Anyway, I'm sure all situations are different, but looking back I wish we addressed each one of these instances immediately rather than leaving it til it bit us in the back. :( I would respond and appeal it if I were you.