How can I sell same products that I sold on suspended account on new ebay stealth? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-02-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default How can I sell same products that I sold on suspended account on new ebay stealth?

I want to sell the same items I sold on a suspended Ebay and Amazon account. I have removed EXIF data but i can't take new pictures as the are provided by the supplier. They are not stock photos so I'm afraid they could be linked...what do you think?

What's the best way to sell same items without getting linked? I heard amazon is harder than ebay? I'm selling on both.

Also can they link by tittles or keywords?

Another question, if I use a an internet stick with an ip not in the country will it cause a problem? I'm traveling now.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-11-2015

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: How can I sell same products that I sold on suspended account on new ebay stealt

Hey.
I had the exact same situation like you and I took the risk so far it's been like a month and nothing happened lol. My advice for smarter people Is that at least crop the photos and add your watermarks.
That's regarding ebay. Now amazon it's a whole new story because they keep suspended Inventory for a period of time. So basically you could get linked only for selling the same items as if there weren't any photos for your listings...
About the stick issue it wouldn't be a problem just make sure you don't reuse ips across different accounts.
Old 02-14-2015
Threadstarter  

Default Re: How can I sell same products that I sold on suspended account on new ebay stealt

any idea how long amazon keeps track of suspended inventory?

Wouldn't an logging in with ip from different country flag the account? Have you tried before?
Old 02-14-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg123 View Post

Wouldn't an logging in with ip from different country flag the account? Have you tried before?
You are taking a real risk here listings items that you had on your previous banned account. Ebay and Amazon have very long memories for items just like this. Amazon is very strict on banned items particularly, you need to start making new accounts on both platforms, you cannot rely on either of these accounts surviving for long.
Old 02-14-2015

Theres nothing wrong in selling your ""own""items at a later date. Mind you, i guess that depends on what your OWN item is.

On new accounts advisable to start low value, low risk and then slowly add your own stuff so it sort of gets lost within your low value stuff. Then slowly increase with time :-)
Old 02-14-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

eBay is fairly easy to sell the same items on.

Amazon you want to keep the ratio of 10:1 at least of new items to old item.
Old 02-14-2015

Longevity: 64%

Just go to ebay and put in iphone 6 and see how many have the same photos and the exact same description.
Old 02-14-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

Very difficult to KNOW as Amazon keeps a lot of info 'proprietary'
Old 02-14-2015

Not so hard to make unique photos + clean EXIF and not to play a lottery.
Old 02-14-2015

Longevity: 56%

I sell the same type of item over a lot of accounts. Each account I have sells only one item, some items have 40-50 accounts selling just that item(given most only can sell 5-10 a month, so limit out quickly).

I just realistically could not take that many photos. I don't use the same photo, I'll collage a few, add lettering to photo, zoom in or crop photo. Something to change pic a bit from the other accounts.

Same with descriptions. I write out a list of what I need included and write the description for that account, and they will all come out slightly different but still include the necessary information.
The Following User Says Thank You to mmartin9999 For This Useful Post:
blackcatty (12-19-2016)
Old 02-15-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmartin9999 View Post
I sell the same type of item over a lot of accounts. Each account I have sells only one item, some items have 40-50 accounts selling just that item(given most only can sell 5-10 a month, so limit out quickly).

I just realistically could not take that many photos. I don't use the same photo, I'll collage a few, add lettering to photo, zoom in or crop photo. Something to change pic a bit from the other accounts.

Same with descriptions. I write out a list of what I need included and write the description for that account, and they will all come out slightly different but still include the necessary information.
When I trade, I take item, and go around my flat with it, taking a photo of it at any possible surface, either using or not using the flash, different angles and sizes. Gives tons of unique photos in a very short time. Then I load each photo into a separate account and there I go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muzzie For This Useful Post:
blackcatty (12-19-2016), mmartin9999 (02-15-2015)
Old 02-15-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 75%

Photoshop or GIMP.
But you must know how to work with this software
Old 02-15-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by amihaj1 View Post
Photoshop or GIMP.
But you must know how to work with this software
Exactly and that's why it is beyond the capabilities of roughly the same amount of us who can successfully handle photoshop!
Old 02-15-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
When I trade, I take item, and go around my flat with it, taking a photo of it at any possible surface, either using or not using the flash, different angles and sizes. Gives tons of unique photos in a very short time. Then I load each photo into a separate account and there I go.
Muzzie,
I do the same, but it gets difficult with the same wood flooring, monotone furniture and my towels all being the same color. I even invested in posterboard for backdrops to get something different.

In the end, a combo of different pics and editing works for me.
Old 02-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I even invested in posterboard for backdrops to get something different.
That's a good professional move
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
muzzie (02-15-2015)
Old 02-15-2015

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
That's a good professional move
Wallpaper works best with a very very subtle painting with not much color. I even have used 49 vinyl tiles BUT again not necessary imo
Old 02-15-2015

I've found the photos that sell products the best are those in which the average buyer can relate. Most of my photos are on my kitchen counter, bedspread, wood floor, etc.

When you get too deep into staging a photo it just no longer appears you are a small seller just getting started selling on Ebay. Even those I use a solid color backdrop for I will intentionally get a corner of the backdrop or leave something that shouldn't be in the picture in there(a pen, tv remote, whatever) to make it look like an inexperienced seller.

One of the hardest parts of stealth for me is never getting out of the new seller rut, as you ARE a new seller each time you open an account.
Old 02-15-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

hehe...

very good idea. I have always in my mind, how to make a perfect photo.
But yes, you are right ... you are beginner.

Quote:
I've found the photos that sell products the best are those in which the average buyer can relate. Most of my photos are on my kitchen counter, bedspread, wood floor, etc.

When you get too deep into staging a photo it just no longer appears you are a small seller just getting started selling on Ebay. Even those I use a solid color backdrop for I will intentionally get a corner of the backdrop or leave something that shouldn't be in the picture in there(a pen, tv remote, whatever) to make it look like an inexperienced seller.

One of the hardest parts of stealth for me is never getting out of the new seller rut, as you ARE a new seller each time you open an account.
Old 02-15-2015
Threadstarter  

so if I add or change watermark on a pict that should work? btw how do I add watermark?

What if I log into an account from an IP different that the country the account was set up in? Will it flag the account?

Does amazon link by keywords or item description or just title?
Old 02-15-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
so if I add or change watermark on a pict that should work? btw how do I add watermark?

What if I log into an account from an IP different that the country the account was set up in? Will it flag the account?
If you add watermark on the photo which are using the other sellers, doesnt have a sense. It is still not your photo.
But if you want to protect your photo, then is ok.
Watermark you can simple add in WIN - Painter.

About IP - My experience: NO PROBLEM. I was on vacation... and I work little.
Old 02-16-2015
Executive [VIP]

hehe, I'd share my photo setup with you guys but it's kinda too big and personal to show off.
basically I built 12 section pigeon hole set that fits most of my products, 2 of them are slightly bigger to offer more space if I need it.
Each hole is "decorated" differently using different materials. Order some free wallpaper samples, some free paint and get cracking!
The items that I sell are not heavy so I only had to nip down to Wilko and get some stronger white cardboard board/plastic board.
It took me couple of days to complete but it feels professional, the lighting is always perfect and it gives me an opportunity to make them all look different

When it comes to sellings stuff, I love to make my product stand out and look good. I've worked in retail and that's one of the main things I learned from being a manager- You can sell all sorts of horrible crap to people, if you just present it right!
The Following User Says Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
BarboraB (01-06-2018)
Old 02-16-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by haidukk View Post
hehe, I'd share my photo setup with you guys but it's kinda too big and personal to show off.
hehe, yes show us some photos.