Dealing with Amazon yet again... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-12-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Send a message via Skype™ to HelpNeeded!
Default Dealing with Amazon yet again...

Hey everyone,

Been through multiple accounts and wanted to reach out for some help. I've bought the Amazon Steath book which has literally changed my life. For those who don't have it, it is WELL worth the money! Just wanted to give my input on that!

Okay so this may be long but I wanted to explain my Amazon story which is about a 5 year long adventure. This is excluding Z-shops when I used to sell there which was what, back in the 90s?

Account 1: Buyer did not read description. Left a negative without contacting. I had about 15 other positive 5 star feedback. It was an account about one month old. ODR over 1%, suspended.

Account 2: Bought the Stealth Book. It worked! Account lasted about 3 years. Our last year of selling we did about $2MM in sales. We manufacture our own products. I got sick and didn't get to work for about 2 months during the holidays. Damage control couldn't save us. Performance went down and we couldn't keep up with demand and lost that account.

Account 3: Started this about a month ago. All 5 star praising feedback. Competitor who I listed under their ASIN said trademark violation. Suspended.

Appealed and they do not reply to me at all. I explained and even had my IP attorney explain there was no trademark. Why is it that when I was selling with account #2 and people listed ⊗⊗⊗⊗ products under my ASINs I couldn't get them removed? So anyway, I talked to a CSR today and apparently seller performance is backed up because of a lot of trademark suspensions so I guess that's rampant.

Account 4: Did this about 3 days ago. Followed protocol as normal but was suspended for being linked, I think it had to do with the products I was offering. Rookie mistakes by me. Considering account 5 now.

Any tips? I really want to get back on Amazon as it provided us with a great source of revenue. Our company is a very popular one and has been in many large publications. I even lecture to MBA kids about business and such. Yet this problem plagues me.

I'm still trying to figure out how I got linked. Used totally different address of a friend, friend's name, did not provide my EIN, I am using VMWare. I am wondering with VMWare. If two Virtual machines were open with the two accounts could that link it? Phone numbers were different. No bank info was given. Credit cards were vanilla visas. I am guessing its products right? Or could it have been the gmail accounts being accessed mistakenly on the same IP? Or a mac address of some machine attached to my computer?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Dealing with Amazon yet again...

Answer this question for me:

Do you think that anything in your account creation showed you to be an entirely different person?

I say No.
Old 02-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Not sure why your using friends info? And no you can have as many vmwares open at once with no problem, I always have atleast 5 open
Old 02-13-2015

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! View Post
Hey everyone,

Been through multiple accounts and wanted to reach out for some help. I've bought the Amazon Steath book which has literally changed my life. For those who don't have it, it is WELL worth the money! Just wanted to give my input on that!

Okay so this may be long but I wanted to explain my Amazon story which is about a 5 year long adventure. This is excluding Z-shops when I used to sell there which was what, back in the 90s?

Account 1: Buyer did not read description. Left a negative without contacting. I had about 15 other positive 5 star feedback. It was an account about one month old. ODR over 1%, suspended.

Account 2: Bought the Stealth Book. It worked! Account lasted about 3 years. Our last year of selling we did about $2MM in sales. We manufacture our own products. I got sick and didn't get to work for about 2 months during the holidays. Damage control couldn't save us. Performance went down and we couldn't keep up with demand and lost that account.

Account 3: Started this about a month ago. All 5 star praising feedback. Competitor who I listed under their ASIN said trademark violation. Suspended.

Appealed and they do not reply to me at all. I explained and even had my IP attorney explain there was no trademark. Why is it that when I was selling with account #2 and people listed ⊗⊗⊗⊗ products under my ASINs I couldn't get them removed? So anyway, I talked to a CSR today and apparently seller performance is backed up because of a lot of trademark suspensions so I guess that's rampant.

Account 4: Did this about 3 days ago. Followed protocol as normal but was suspended for being linked, I think it had to do with the products I was offering. Rookie mistakes by me. Considering account 5 now.

Any tips? I really want to get back on Amazon as it provided us with a great source of revenue. Our company is a very popular one and has been in many large publications. I even lecture to MBA kids about business and such. Yet this problem plagues me.

I'm still trying to figure out how I got linked. Used totally different address of a friend, friend's name, did not provide my EIN, I am using VMWare. I am wondering with VMWare. If two Virtual machines were open with the two accounts could that link it? Phone numbers were different. No bank info was given. Credit cards were vanilla visas. I am guessing its products right? Or could it have been the gmail accounts being accessed mistakenly on the same IP? Or a mac address of some machine attached to my computer?
It is the products your offering. Ounce your banned you cant list the same products right away. You might have to wait 2 months and go through a review. When you pass the review start introducing that item again slowly and make sure your store is selling other products and making sales until 2 months has passed.
The Following User Says Thank You to machine1 For This Useful Post:
alekov (02-13-2015)
Old 02-13-2015

Longevity: 65%

I am under suspension of a new account at the moment and I think it maybe the same reason. Had the account about 30 days, and listed about 360 products, with $7k in sales for the 30 days, but the products were about 50/50 of brand new products and old products from my previous account, which had about 2,000 products. So I'm thinking maybe the 180 or so old products were the problem, or maybe just the high sales in the first 30 days...
Old 02-13-2015

Longevity: 62%

Split that inventory up among lots of accounts instead of hammering 1 account spread those sales out. It all = the same . Patience sucks but its the key to amazon. Like I said don't sell not 1 item from you old inventory until 2 months pass buy . or you will keep repeating the same mistake over and over again. sell about 500 on each account prove to amazon you delivery . Get those feedback at all cost . call mom pop sister brother who ever to buy from your stores and leave feedback on 20 dollar item from your store. You first month should be concentrated on logging in everyday and get some to buy and get feedback and push medium sales
The Following User Says Thank You to machine1 For This Useful Post:
alekov (02-14-2015)
Old 02-13-2015

Longevity: 81%

@machine1

Just wondering if you used FBA. Would you still make a profit on your product. The best way with Amazon is FBA all day long. It might be bit more in cost. It will sure save you the headache and from your account getting suspended. I use to do my own shipping. But decided to go amazon FBA. Yes it does have it headaches from FBA overcharging on shipments and a little amount of your inventory getting damaged. But at the end of day.Making a whole new accounts takes a lot of time.
Old 02-14-2015

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleredengine07 View Post
@machine1

Just wondering if you used FBA. Would you still make a profit on your product. The best way with Amazon is FBA all day long. It might be bit more in cost. It will sure save you the headache and from your account getting suspended. I use to do my own shipping. But decided to go amazon FBA. Yes it does have it headaches from FBA overcharging on shipments and a little amount of your inventory getting damaged. But at the end of day.Making a whole new accounts takes a lot of time.
I don't think FBA makes that much difference regarding avoiding suspension. I had a 2 year old account that got suspended even though my entire inventory was FBA. It does help, but there are also negatives when you use FBA...
Old 02-14-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekov View Post
I don't think FBA makes that much difference regarding avoiding suspension. I had a 2 year old account that got suspended even though my entire inventory was FBA. It does help, but there are also negatives when you use FBA...
Can WELL believe that alekov and I don't know anything about FBA, but do about ordinary selling on Amazon!.
Old 02-16-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks for all the replies. I don't think I did enough to differentiate. Now I'm using my sister's account (she has a buyer's account) using VMWare to create a new account.

What bothers me most is they suspended my one account on another seller complaining about trademark violations and they won't even reply to me.

Does my username matter? Can I create new ASINs with the manufacturer listed as one that is from a suspended account?
Old 02-16-2015

Longevity: 76%

Getting blanked by Amz is a common occurrence.

Username does matter. As a precaution, it can not be similar to any account before.
Old 02-16-2015

Longevity: 71%

maybe change your computer name and mac address. Also try using a different browser. Never log into old accounts after suspension you will be linked. Also, don't open any mail or images from the old email.
Old 02-17-2015
Threadstarter  

I think I got it this time with completely different info.

For those using VMWare for multiple accounts, wouldn't that link the accounts due to you being logged into the same IP address?

My last account was suspended for listing under a product that another seller claimed to have Trademarks for. Yet I see other sellers listing under my old products that have high presence on Amazon, my photos I paid good money to take. How do I get about getting those removed as they did for me? Back when the account was active I went through the whole process of buying one of the products and showing Amazon it was totally different yet nothing happened. But these people seem to have just sent Amazon an email and got me suspended.
Old 02-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! View Post
Thanks for all the replies. I don't think I did enough to differentiate. Now I'm using my sister's account (she has a buyer's account) using VMWare to create a new account.

What bothers me most is they suspended my one account on another seller complaining about trademark violations and they won't even reply to me.

Does my username matter? Can I create new ASINs with the manufacturer listed as one that is from a suspended account?
If I make this statement, let me know if you understand....

amazon looks for similarities.

You must appear entirely new to them. Includes everything & the kitchen sink.