Amazon Tax Question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-05-2015

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 55%
Default Amazon Tax Question

I know this has been asked before but I cannot find the answer in the search but...

I finally have a stealth up and going and it seems to be going good. I created a new LLC and need to enter the tax info into Amazon. My questions are:

What info can Amazon see from that form? I created my stealth account with my neighbors address but the address on the LLC that I created with the government is my business address that was associated with the old account. Do I have to enter all the info exactly how the IRS form was filled out?

Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to Ellis555 For This Useful Post:
avarel (02-11-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-19-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Send a message via Skype™ to HelpNeeded!
Default Re: Amazon Tax Question

I'd like to know this as well...
Old 02-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

One thing I recommend if waiting to add the EIN until amazon requests it, even demands it. It is around 50 items. It is so easy to be suspended on Amazon so make sure it does not happen in that first few items and not burn an EIN.

Ideally everything should match exactly as the IRS but some have expressed and gave links to the law that sates the name is the only thing that has to be an exact match with of course the number.
Old 02-19-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
One thing I recommend if waiting to add the EIN until amazon requests it, even demands it. It is around 50 items. It is so easy to be suspended on Amazon so make sure it does not happen in that first few items and not burn an EIN.

Ideally everything should match exactly as the IRS but some have expressed and gave links to the law that sates the name is the only thing that has to be an exact match with of course the number.
Not sure when this started, but now you have to fill out the tax interview BEFORE able to list items. I just had an account suspended because it said my info did not match the IRS info so I had entered my real address and name associated with the new EIN, I didn't think Amazon had access to anything other than the EIN, and it got suspended.

So how do we do the tax interview now?
Old 02-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! View Post

So how do we do the tax interview now?
I will let you know tomorrow but you should be able to skip it. Same as bank info. It has been since last august since I opened a random Amazon account. I need to anyways for test items tomorrow before adding them to a regular account.
Old 02-19-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
I will let you know tomorrow but you should be able to skip it. Same as bank info. It has been since last august since I opened a random Amazon account. I need to anyways for test items tomorrow before adding them to a regular account.
Thank you very much. I lost an account doing $2MM in revenue due to my employees screwing it up, have had successful stealth accounts but lately this tax interview thing has prevented me from getting around it, even with everything changed.
Old 02-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Spread to more backup accounts too - always worth it
Old 02-19-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Spread to more backup accounts too - always worth it
I would but I can't get past this stupid tax interview before listing items! Have had many stealth accounts before thanks to the guides available here, was WELL worth the investment, but this new tax thing is stumping me.
Old 02-21-2015

Anyone have any ideas? I don't want to provide ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info for the tax form. I thought all Amazon had access to was the EIN but I guess things have changed? Anyone know?
Old 02-21-2015

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! View Post
I would but I can't get past this stupid tax interview before listing items! Have had many stealth accounts before thanks to the guides available here, was WELL worth the investment, but this new tax thing is stumping me.
Holla at me after march 15 I tell you how to by pass amazon tax without ever being asked again . You can choose after 1 year 1 month 6 months if you want to put EIN in your business name. Doing it my way you wont burn EIN with government . Only reason is I want to make sure that my 30 amazon accounts are made . Im currently on 15th account and im in filling in the gaps so I can paid everyday and not 2 weeks . Im not posting this because I know for sure everybody in there mother will be abuse this . All that I asks is you keep this to yourself and not posting this forum , by doing so amazon will catch on and we go back to putting government EIN or what ever way you obtain one.
Old 02-22-2015

Longevity: 57%

helpneeded, how new was the LLC? you will get the "doesnt match IRS records" for the first 2-3 weeks. It takes a while to update with the IRS. Amazon gives you 30 days, right before the 30 days is up try again and it will work (assuming your LLC was brand new)