newbie here. just saying hello and my quick story - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-08-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default newbie here. just saying hello and my quick story

hi all. this is my first time here and first message.

i have been an ebay member/user for about 5 years now. in that time i have been suspended maybe 10 times all up. so in that time i have had 10 different accounts. some lasted a while some didnt. now the reason i have been suspended so many times is that i always find the wrong products to sell and a few of them have been because i was linked to a suspended user.

i didnt buy aspkins ebook. i bought one a couple of years ago which worked well.

now i do a hell of a lot of shopping on either ebay or online stores which accept paypal as a pyament method.

the system i use is simple and effective. i do pretty much what aspkins tell you to do.

i always change my ip address, which is the critical part in getting a new ebay id without being linked to another suspended account.

i have always used either hotmail or yahoo email addresses. i dont care what anyone says, these emails work perfectly without ebay ever tracing me that way.

prepaid credit card is all you need, at least in australia anyway. the US do things a little different from what i read.

address? i use any address i want. i make it up. no street nymber and dont mention if its a street or avenue etc..., that way i tell the seller where to send it to, will explain later why i do that.

paypal is also easy to register with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details.paypal rarely limit your account unless its for high risk sales. expensive goods. i only sell goods that are cheap, so paypal wont bother with my sales.

now because everything is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ i cant really have any payments sent to my account as it might be flagged and then they put a hold on my funds and cant verify myself and im stuffed.

now because i do all my purchases online or on ebay, i dont care. i will make money and spend it online. which is fine by me because i can almost buy anything i want/need online.

now back to what i was saying before about telling hwere to send purchases i bought. i recently got suspended once again because i was linked to an account i had 3 years ago. now the only 2 things i know where the same is my postal address. and the only thing that was the same in my postal address was my name and mobile/cell number. so i can now confirm was aspkin was not sure about, is that postal/shipping address can get you suspended. i know its not your registered address, but obviously in my case it still matters and can still be linked to a suspended account.

now i am not sure if i am making sense here, but if you anyone has any questions rgarding my comments, then dont hesitate to ask. especially australian suspended sellers, as i know what works 100%

thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-08-2008

Longevity: 89%

welcome to the forum xx
Old 11-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Please add your location to your account here.
eBay/Paypal rules vari by country.
Go to your "User CP" and list your location.
This helps since eBay/Paypal Rules are different by country.
Thanks