amazon notice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-23-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default amazon notice

I got a notification from Amazon today. Its about an few iphone 5 I listed on amazon.
I purchased it from ebay and listed on amazon.
Its ofcourse authentic.
What if I just delete the listing do I still need to provide the documents.
Would amazon accept ebay receipts?

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that we have removed offers from our site on the following product. We took this action because we have received customer complaints about the authenticity of the products sold against this ASIN.
ASIN(s): xxxxxxxx

To complete our review of this ASIN, please send the following information to [email]

Copies of receipts or invoices from your supplier for these products
Your distributor’s or supplier’s contact information (name, phone number, address, etc.)

You may obscure pricing information on any receipts or invoices you send. We ask that you do not obscure any other portion of these documents.

Please know that this review does not necessarily reflect poorly on you or your seller account. We are conducting a review of this ASIN as part of our commitment to ensure that customers can always buy with confidence on Amazon.

As a reminder, our policies state that all items offered for sale on Amazon must be authentic. Any item that has been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured is prohibited. For more information on this policy, search on "Prohibited Content" in seller Help.

We want to call your attention to this policy because violations may result in the permanent removal of your Amazon.com selling privileges.

While we are unable to provide information about specific orders that are reported to us, reviewing your inventory may help you identify any issues with these listings. If you find it necessary to make any changes to your listings to comply with our policies, you can modify your listings on the Manage Inventory page in the Inventory section of your Seller Central account.

We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon.com.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%
Default Re: amazon notice

your screwed!
Old 02-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Are your selling privileges revoked OP? Or still able to...if so, you are lucky
Old 02-24-2015

Longevity: 80%

amazon is simply protecting the iPhone market on its site from ⊗⊗⊗⊗ from china it seems

it doesnt look like u were targeted but just amazon booting unproven sellers from certain asins it deems are causing poor customer satisfaction.

if you don't want to continue selling it simply delete the asin and move on or send them your invoices and see what they say. they have been known to take eBay receipts
Old 02-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 89%

I only sold 4 n the last 5 months. And I don't even have any left, so I just deleted the item from my inventory.
Would I be safe because I checked the ASIN only 3 sellers are currently allowed now.
My seller account is still working as of now but is there anything I need to do?
would I be required to send the invoices despite deleting this from my inventory?