Stealth Account Using Relatives Details - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 02-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Stealth Account Using Relatives Details

Hi,

I currently run 1 successful stealth account but am hoping to set up another.
My mum lives about 15 miles from me and has never had eBay or PayPal and never intends to.

I want to basically set up a whole new stealth in her name with all her correct details. ID checks will be fine as she has all those I can use.

Ideally I want the money from her PayPal (when I set it up) to be paid into a bank account in my name. Is that do-able? Or do I need to add a bank account on her PayPal in her name and then transfer the money from her BA to mine.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-24-2015

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: Stealth Account Using Relatives Details

You NEED to read the stealth guide, this is NOT stealth!

If you ever run into issues with PayPal your Mum gets the grief!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_seller View Post
Hi,

My mum lives about 15 miles from me and has never had eBay or PayPal and never intends to.

I want to basically set up a whole new stealth in her name with all her correct details. ID checks will be fine as she has all those I can use.

Ideally I want the money from her PayPal (when I set it up) to be paid into a bank account in my name. Is that do-able? Or do I need to add a bank account on her PayPal in her name and then transfer the money from her BA to mine.

Old 02-24-2015

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Hi,

STOP...Do not do it. Don't use anyone's info that you know.
Old 02-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hang on a minute.
I've read the guide (doesn't it actually encourage using a friends address!)

I can't quite see how this is such a big no no.
I am basically setting up an account for my mum and I will be using it employing stealth techniques (new IP, new windows user etc...)

How is this that bad?
And how would any trouble ever come of it?

Technically I won't be doing anything wrong other than using someone's elses bonified fully legitimate account?

Please elaborate on your warnings...

Last edited by ghost_seller; 02-24-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Old 02-24-2015

Longevity: 77%

So when it gets permanently limited, she will never be able to use eBay or PayPal again.

Stealth is implemented by using made up details. Not using real people's info regardless of relations / friends.

Avoid!

Quote:
Hang on a minute.
I've read the guide...

I can't quite see how this is such a big no no.
I am basically setting up an account for my mum and I will be using it employing stealth techniques (new IP, new windows user etc...)

How is this that bad?
And how would any trouble ever come of it?

Technically I won't be doing anything wrong other than using someone's elses bonified fully legitimate account?

Please elaborate on your warnings...
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
Cracker100 (02-24-2015)
Old 02-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Please explain how it is likely to get limited, not that she would care she is 61 years old and has never used a computer.
Old 02-24-2015

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Please explain how it is likely to get limited, not that she would care she is 61 years old and has never used a computer.
Check through the forum. There are hundreds of threads on how you could/will get limited.
Old 02-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

The guide quite clearly states: "an account with personal information that can later be verified by eBay and PayPal can withstand alot more than just an account with any random name, address and DOB."

?
Old 03-03-2015

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
The guide quite clearly states: "an account with personal information that can later be verified by eBay and PayPal can withstand alot more than just an account with any random name, address and DOB."

?

You can be LIMITED for no real reason, that means any account, even the best run ones can fall foul of limitation for what seems NO REAL REASON

Also any unpaid fees will be hunted down by debt company's in your MUMS Name.

Just learn stealth now because if you don't listen to this warning , One day you will be back here learning how to do stealth the correct way.

Good luck.
Old 03-04-2017

Longevity: 42%

Hate to revive this thread but I'm still not sure why this is suggested as the best option in the book because you can verify the info if so many people go against this and you guys are saying he should read the Stealth Book when that's what it says in the book maybe you should read the book again yourself. I do agree full stealth is the way to go but when I read the book it made me want to use family member info for my 1st account but I changed my mind and never provided SSN just saying maybe this part of book should be updated and give a good warning.