Apparently selling Wii controllers are restricted items - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-26-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Send a message via Skype™ to HelpNeeded!
Default Apparently selling Wii controllers are restricted items

Stealth account, everything was perfect, then get booted for restricted products. I was selling used Wii controllers and other used video games. Apparently that's not allowed? And no one will talk to me other than email?

Someone has got to have a phone number for seller-performance...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-26-2015

Longevity: 71%
Default Re: Apparently selling Wii controllers are restricted items

Basically amazon does not want sellers to sell anymore that's my take on the amascam!!! Almost any item that has any type of value you can not sell so wtf are we to sell a pack of pencils???? Site is a hole no money to be made now highly restrictive 21 day hold on funds buyers stealing your items and money as long as amazon gets there money initially then screw the seller !!! No one is making six figures on amazon only big companies if anyone is saying they are they are full of it!!!there is nothing else to sell on amazon besides DVD electronics games and books all have a problem and restricted!! So what's the point to try and sell to get suspended before payout is all set up account closures money held all the crap wAsted time and energy with them the past five years it's gone down the drain selling on a a on is nearing the end!! This is my opinion on this been selling straight ten years amazon past five had been a disaster keeping accounts long enough to many changes rules they are a scam that's all!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rippedoffagain For This Useful Post:
miketyson (02-27-2015)
Old 02-27-2015

Longevity: 80%

simply put it WAY too many complaints for the genuine stuff. you will have to find another listing or list as 3rd party item.
Old 02-28-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! View Post
Stealth account, everything was perfect, then get booted for restricted products. I was selling used Wii controllers and other used video games. Apparently that's not allowed? And no one will talk to me other than email?

Someone has got to have a phone number for seller-performance...
There are much easier less troublesome things to sell, and it sounds like you need to find some of those items, nothing to do with games consoles or their bits and pieces that go without them, and nothing to do with mobile phones or Microsoft type items.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
barrycruan (02-28-2015)
Old 02-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippedoffagain View Post
Basically amazon does not want sellers to sell anymore that's my take on the amascam!!! Almost any item that has any type of value you can not sell so wtf are we to sell a pack of pencils???? Site is a hole no money to be made now highly restrictive 21 day hold on funds buyers stealing your items and money as long as amazon gets there money initially then screw the seller !!! No one is making six figures on amazon only big companies if anyone is saying they are they are full of it!!!there is nothing else to sell on amazon besides DVD electronics games and books all have a problem and restricted!! So what's the point to try and sell to get suspended before payout is all set up account closures money held all the crap wAsted time and energy with them the past five years it's gone down the drain selling on a a on is nearing the end!! This is my opinion on this been selling straight ten years amazon past five had been a disaster keeping accounts long enough to many changes rules they are a scam that's all!!!
That's complete tosh. Amazon restrict certain categories and rightly so. Wii controllers are one of the worst for phake goods and people buying them under the assumption they are genuine are going to be upset. that in turn will hurt Amazon.

It's very easy to still make 6 figures on Amazon and it is only getting bigger. I introduced a new line that now turns over the equivalent of 500k (dollars) a year. This is one line and it's only been up 6 months.

Yes, the bigger amazon get the more restrictions and policies they will put in place. But it's ridiculous to think they have any agenda other than protecting themselves. They are not out to get the small sellers.

I just don't get people who always have the mentality Amazon are out to get them and there's no hope. Things could come crashing down tomorrow with my amazon account and I'd be pretty upset.

But that's the business I CHOSE to get into. It's amazons website and it's amazons rules. Realise that they don't owe you anything and work on getting better instead of what excuses you can use to justify not being successful.

I think Henry ford said it best

"Whether you think you can or you can not. You are usually right"

Last edited by barrycruan; 02-28-2015 at 09:05 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
RosieTosie (02-28-2015), whiteberry (02-28-2015)
Old 02-28-2015

Sorry for taking this off topic OP.

To help with your question once you have been suspended for selling restricted items it's pretty difficult to get back on. Hence them ignoring your emails.

If you have been suspended Is there not an option to appeal? or it is just the listing that has been blocked?

Anyway try messaging the managing director if it's a suspension. I'm not certain what the email is, but it used to be something like managingdirector@amazon.com. I'm sure it can easily be found with a quick google.

You won't actually get the director but your complaints and queries are usually expedited and answered.