AMZN Stealth ACCNT Under review - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default AMZN Stealth ACCNT Under review

OK. So I created a stealth account. And I do have many things listed on my account, but sales are very slow. This morning I added my bank account, as I am suppose to get paid next week. Once I added the bank account it triggered a review. I am a new seller who hasn't got paid yet. Everything on the account is stealth and I got this message below. Any tips or suggestions on what I should do? I only have 3 sales with the account and the account is 100 on the Amazon metric they have.

Hello,

We are conducting a review of your account. During the review, a rolling reserve will be applied to funds in your account from your sales on Amazon.com.

The reserve will be equivalent to your gross sales amount for the preceding 28 days. Based on your order volume, the amount of the reserve may change daily.

When your account balance exceeds the reserve amount, funds will be available per your disbursement schedule.

You can view your account balance, estimated payment schedule, and reserve amount on the Payments page in the Reports section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...t-summary.html).

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by the Expected Ship Date.

You can help with the review process by sending us more information about your business. To do so, click the “Appeal” button next to this notice on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html).

To learn more about account reviews, search “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in Seller Central Help.

We will notify you by e-mail when our account review is complete.

Thank you for selling on Amazon.com.

Regards,

Merchant Approval Team
www.amazon.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-24-2015

Longevity: 89%
Default Re: AMZN Stealth ACCNT Under review

Yes got that myself, now 32 days in review and they seem to be holding a large proportion of funds in reserve wonder how long before the review is complete?
Old 02-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Have you responded to them yet in an appeal? Have they banned you? Are you listing/selling still? etc.
Old 02-24-2015

No read here to just leave it so i did still selling and have processed a couple of refunds, 1st refunds pushed the 1st disbursement date though as it depleted the reserve they are holding, apart from that no problems orders still coming through and everything green 100 etc, like you adding the bank acc after 1st few sales triggered the review
Old 02-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

My account has no problems, everything is good. It is a brand new account. I added the bank account because I am suppose to get a disbursement next week and now they aren't going to give it to me and doing some review. There really isn't anything to review I barely have any sales. Anyways, I am not going to respond for now because I don't have anything to say to them other than Y?
Old 02-24-2015

Yes i know bloody annoying but i look at it this way at least the review appears to be automated at the present stage, whereas if i hit appeal it will no doubt be looked at by a human and could cause more problems than if left alone, although it all depends on your individual situation, i just decided to leave it for now and see what happens, once you sell a few more items and fill the reserve they have decided on, the payment schedule will update and should show when and how much of your own money you will get
Old 02-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your help. I am going to wait it out just as you did. All my items/descriptions are good. I am selling mostly (used-like new) items because they are open box items. But I have described them perfectly and I ship very quickly. I am not getting very many sales so I am just going to wait and see what happens.

Thanks again. I was stressing out this morning because I haven't had this issue with my previous account.
Old 02-24-2015

They will not review an account if no bank account is added. There is no need cos you cannot get your funds. Once a bank account is added this will trigger a review and the famous rolling reserve. This is to protect amazon,
Old 02-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Exactly, I added my bank account which triggered a review. If anyone has any knowledge of this situation I would love to get another perspective.

Should I respond? Or should I just go about my business making sure my account is perfect and this will go away with time?
Old 02-24-2015

Just keep trading and keep the metrics in good standing.
Old 02-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
They will not review an account if no bank account is added. There is no need cos you cannot get your funds. Once a bank account is added this will trigger a review and the famous rolling reserve. This is to protect amazon,
Interesting to note
Old 02-25-2015

Looks like they have disbursed 100% of my cash (well it's gone from Amazon but not hit the bank yet), anyone know how long it usually takes to show up?
Old 02-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Can take anywhere from 24 hours to 5 days...depends on bank too.
Old 02-25-2015

Okay thanks
Old 02-25-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blighty View Post
Looks like they have disbursed 100% of my cash (well it's gone from Amazon but not hit the bank yet), anyone know how long it usually takes to show up?
From amazon UK to a UK bank 3 days. You should have the option to disburse to yourself on a daily basis,I would do this even if the amount is small.
Old 02-26-2015

Quote:
From amazon UK to a UK bank 3 days. You should have the option to disburse to yourself on a daily basis,I would do this even if the amount is small.
Yes had the request option, but thought it best to leave it as i was in review and the account was less than 30 days old.
Old 02-26-2015

Scrub that turns out my hunch was right and it was a glitch yesterday with their system, still under review and payment schedule still set
Old 02-08-2016

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
100% not true at all.. I've had dozen of Amazon Stealth account without adding bank account and still received the review email from Amazon.. The fact is all new seller gets their sale limit in their first sales week/month.. Wish I believe could be around $500-$1000.. If you hit that your first sales week, you automatically get the Amazon review email.
Again Amazon is different from eBay so the same rules don't apply. Amazon keeps history of banned seller inventory. So if you open a stealth account and list the same items like your last banned account, you may get the Amazon review email or immediate suspension.. The review email could just mean they don't trust you or something suspicious about your account.. Good luck

Last edited by TGMT²; 02-08-2016 at 04:35 PM.