30 Days old AMZ Stealth went under suspension? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-12-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default 30 Days old AMZ Stealth went under suspension?

I setup a new AMZ stealth account, under a new LLC, all new info, new Static IP, etc. about 30 days ago, and it just went under suspension. Can't quite figure out the reason, maybe you guys know more about this and can tell me what you think happened? Maybe too many sales?? I sold about 85 units for about $7K in the last 30 days, no issues whatsoever, all shipped on time, 3 glowing feedbacks, 5 star and long, 100% metrics on everything.

I received 4 of the exact same messages, from the Merchant Approval team, about one ever 4-5 days, and today I received the one from the Seller-Performance which basically reads exactly the same as the previous four messages, just ads that my account is under review and it suspended, and my listings are not available. Any ideas on where I go from here? Here are the messages, I will just post one of the 4 messages since they are identical, and then the last one that I received few minutes ago:

"from: "Amazon.com Merchant Approval” merchant-approval@amazon.com
to: ${emailAddress}
queueName: merchant-approval@amazon.com
subject: Review of Your Amazon.com Selling Activity

Hello,

We are conducting a review of your account. During the review, a rolling reserve will be applied to funds in your account from your sales on Amazon.com.

The reserve will be equivalent to your gross sales amount for the preceding 28 days. Based on your order volume, the amount of the reserve may change daily.

When your account balance exceeds the reserve amount, funds will be available per your disbursement schedule.

You can view your account balance, estimated payment schedule, and reserve amount on the Payments page in the Reports section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...t-summary.html).

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by the Expected Ship Date.

You can help with the review process by sending us more information about your business. To do so, click the “Appeal” button next to this notice on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html).

To learn more about account reviews, search “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in Seller Central Help.

We will notify you by e-mail when our account review is complete.

Thank you for selling on Amazon.com.

Regards,

Merchant Approval Team
www.amazon.com"

Those were the 4 I received, I didn't respond to them, I just assumed that they were conducting a new account review or something. Then this is the one I received tonight, rendering all my listings inactive:

"Date: Feb 12, 2015

Hello,

We are conducting a review of your Amazon.com seller account. During this review, your listings will not appear on our site and you will not be able to transfer funds out of your seller account.

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill the orders you received before your listings were removed.

You can help with the review process by sending us information about your business. To do so, click the "Appeal" button next to this e-mail on the Notifications page in the Performance section of your Seller Central account (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html)

If you would like to provide tracking information for your shipments, visit the Manage Orders page in the Orders section of your Seller Central account (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/orders-v2/list).

To learn more about account reviews, search "Velocity Limits and Account Reviews" in Seller Central Help.

We will notify you by e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com"

Any ideas on what's happening?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: 30 Days old AMZ Stealth went under suspension?

This is because you sold a good amount $$$ wise in a short amount of time. If you have no issues, then you will pass fine BUT may have a rolling reserve.

If you were outselling Amazon directly and winning the buy box, I would gamble a significant amount of money Amazon will hold a 30 days average sale in reserve.

I personally would not supply receipts unless they ask for them with no other option.
Old 02-13-2015
Threadstarter  

Thank you, I suspected that maybe the culprit. Do you know what are the thresholds on sales when you setup a ghost the first few months? Is there a dollar amount/item amount you should stay below in order to avoid a review?
Old 02-13-2015
Threadstarter  

I sent an email trying to understand what it is that triggered the suspension and what it is that they need. They responded with the following email this morning:

"
Hello,

You can help us with our review by providing us with as much of this information as you can:

- How long you've been in business
- The sources of your inventory
- Anticipated monthly sales on Amazon
- The availability of items for shipping
- The address of any retail locations
- Links to other websites where you are actively selling
- Dun and Bradstreet (D-U-N-S) Number
- Tracking information for recently shipped orders

If you have tracking information, please add it to your orders on the "Manage Orders" page in the Orders section of your Seller Central account (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/orders-v2/list). By adding tracking information to your orders, buyers can track orders at their convenience.

If you have not already done so, we encourage you to send a friendly reminder to buyers requesting that they leave feedback on your account. To learn about how to contact buyers, search “Buyer-Seller Messaging Service” in Seller Central Help.

We will notify you via e-mail when our review of your account is complete.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com"
Old 02-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Do you still have orders "Pending" ?
Old 02-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

No real set thresholds - a lot depends on what you are selling OP
Old 02-13-2015

Longevity: 53%

Your account is not suspended is only under review. All new sellers go through this if they sell a lot during the first month. All you can do is try to request feedback from your clients since this is the first thing they compare. sales and the amount of feedback. Keep sending orders and solving any issue with client.
Old 02-13-2015
Threadstarter  

One pending order. 3 feedbacks of 100% 5 star, on 85 sales I believe so far. I will send out as many feedback requests as possible, thanks for the help. Do you think I should try providing any info to Amazon regarding when my LLC was formed (3 years ago), sources of products, and etc? It's probably a can of worms no?
Old 02-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekov View Post
One pending order. 3 feedbacks of 100% 5 star, on 85 sales I believe so far. I will send out as many feedback requests as possible, thanks for the help. Do you think I should try providing any info to Amazon regarding when my LLC was formed (3 years ago), sources of products, and etc? It's probably a can of worms no?
Not until you get an email that looks like this:
Hello,

We are conducting a review of your selling account. To complete our review, we need to verify your complete inventory.

Please write to pq-review@amazon.com with the following information:

- Copies of your purchase orders, receipts, or invoices
- Your distributor’s or supplier’s contact information (name, phone number, address, etc.)

You may obscure pricing information on any purchase orders, receipts, or invoices you send. We ask that you do not obscure any other portion of these documents.

Account reviews support our commitment to improving the customer experience. These reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders, compliance with our selling policies, and the mutual success of buyers and sellers in the Amazon Marketplace.

Thank you for selling on Amazon.com.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com
Old 02-14-2015
Threadstarter  

Oh damn!!! Hope it doesn't get there...lol
Old 02-17-2015

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Oh damn!!! Hope it doesn't get there...lol
bump. any word on how this is going? I'm getting the same message on a new stealth as you received initially (the 3 times)
Old 02-24-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

I got the same message on my amazon account. It is a new account. I hope things are going well for you. I am just wondering if I should respond and make that appeal or just leave it? Have you sent an appeal?
Old 02-25-2015
Threadstarter  

Crazy. No word from Amazon for 13 days now since their last email. I'm not appealing either, I'm just waiting for them to complete their review process. Not sure what's going on, it sounds like many people are getting same exact thing, curious if someone has gone through this before and if it's normal for new stealth accounts. I've had 3 accounts before, and never had this happen to me before, so not sure what to think. I'm at 6 five star reviews at this point, on a 96 or so sold items in the 30 days or less when the account was up and active. Status still shows suspended and no new messages from them. I'll update you if I hear anything new from them...
Old 02-26-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Crazy. No word from Amazon for 13 days now since their last email. I'm not appealing either, I'm just waiting for them to complete their review process. Not sure what's going on, it sounds like many people are getting same exact thing, curious if someone has gone through this before and if it's normal for new stealth accounts. I've had 3 accounts before, and never had this happen to me before, so not sure what to think. I'm at 6 five star reviews at this point, on a 96 or so sold items in the 30 days or less when the account was up and active. Status still shows suspended and no new messages from them. I'll update you if I hear anything new from them...
Thanks for the response I am also still waiting for their response. I haven't got suspended like you though. My items are all active. I am less than 30 days. With about 70 items in inventory. But only 4 sold with no feedback yet. My account is 100 on the amazon rating so I don't think they would have a reason for suspending me. I haven't done anything wrong. Crossing my fingers.
Old 02-26-2015

Hi all,
I am about to start right at the beginning with my second stealth account. The first one got shut down because I had to change the deposit account, the account was in a friends name - she didn't want deposits into her account, amazon dropped £23.99 into her account. So I was asked to make sure it doesn't happen again (understandable as she is self employed), consequently the magnifying glass came out and bang I'm off.

So I want to do it in my name this time, I have an address, bank account, prepaid, telephone and PC all new and ready to go.

Problem is when I am asked to input passport or driving license. Any one know if I will lose the account after adding passport details, I have had an account in my name before so the passport has been used.

Cheers
Roy
Old 02-26-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy silks View Post
Hi all,
I am about to start right at the beginning with my second stealth account. The first one got shut down because I had to change the deposit account, the account was in a friends name - she didn't want deposits into her account, amazon dropped £23.99 into her account. So I was asked to make sure it doesn't happen again (understandable as she is self employed), consequently the magnifying glass came out and bang I'm off.

So I want to do it in my name this time, I have an address, bank account, prepaid, telephone and PC all new and ready to go.

Problem is when I am asked to input passport or driving license. Any one know if I will lose the account after adding passport details, I have had an account in my name before so the passport has been used.

Cheers
Roy
Hi again Roy!,

You won't be able to create a new account in your real details as you have already used them on another account as you have stated, this account would simply be linked to that previous account. So you need to start all over again I'm afraid!, Amazon is there trickiest platform to sell on you know and to create 'stealth' or 'ghost' details for and that's why accounts for it cannot be acquired from this forum, if you were selling on eBay you would find more options available to you.