Hit the Jackpot with PayPal to have my original account restore after 10 years. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-04-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 89%
Default Hit the Jackpot with PayPal to have my original account restore after 10 years.

Yes, Exactly what the title say. My first ever original account has been restored after 10 years.

Last week, I had my eBay account reinstated. This week was my PayPal. Can't believe it. My name is clear.

My first ever PayPal account was made in 2005. Being new to eBay and PayPal I did not read certain policy. I had sold a item, it was Lost season one used dvd set. It was my first transaction.
I was amazed how much it was sold for.
I got excited and listed some pre order DVDS. The DVDS were authentic and at that time it was very easy to buy it from Amazon com and sell it on to UK. (Good old times)
First mistake was listing a pre order over 30 days prior to the DVD release date.
I never knew this, and had my eBay account suspended.
I opened another account and was linked within few hours.
Called eBay up and was told, I was suspended due to my link to my original account. I did not read some terms and conditions.
So both of my account was suspended.

My PayPal also got locked due to negative balance of £45.00 which I had no idea about it and did not even chase it up
The buyer in France had claimed non delivery. I was naive and sent the DVD without tracking. The buyer won the case and was issued with a refund.
This caused a negative balance on my PayPal account.

I did not bother with these accounts and carry on with life.

In 2007. I opened a account on my dad's name. That got suspened. I could not understand why. I had moved from Scotland to England. Thought it okay with a new address and new bank etc etc.
Again I thought forget it.
Then when I read this forum, I realise that the linking was due the same laptop and cookies etc etc which I was not aware of.

In 2008 I came across this forum and have been stealth and some real details with use of some of my family members.

Upon reading on so many thousands of thousands horror story about eBay and PayPal and I know myself what they are capable off. I thought my accounts are dead forever.

Until just 2 weeks ago. I thought to myself. Just try my luck, I have nothing to lose.

It was the first time I logged into my suspended eBay account. Thank god for this forum, I knew my knowledge of keeping everything unlink, IP address etc etc.
I went on eBay chat, asked if I can get my account reinstated. They told me if I pay the reimbursement that I owed eBay then my account would be reinstated.
I was hesitating, I know how eBay gives false promises . Then thought, it is only £45. Pay it and see what happens.
Paid it and I was reinstated within few mins
Also, the other account that got linked. Told me it was fine since I had nothing owed on that account.

One down. Then it was a dilemma about PayPal.
I have my eBay account but what about a PayPal account. I could not make a new one on the new address I live with my sister after I moved out from my parents house.
She is banned from PayPal and eBay and caused one of my real accounts even with stealth. That was a solid account.
I asked some wonderful people on this forum for advice. I was given good advice for the situation I was in.
I was still thinking about it. I didn't wanted to risk losing my eBay account that has no selling limits on it. I had to think about so many options and not rushed into it.

Had been thinking for many days.
So I just thought myself. Try it out.

Called PayPal.
I told them this account was locked and can I get restored.
Was told a big YES.
All I had to do was pay for my negative balance. I paid that amount and was told to wait 1 to 3 days.
I signed in that account and was still limited and can't appeal. I was being linked to another account had unresolved issues.
I called up again.
I told PayPal agent that I had been told that once I paid my negative balance my account would be restored and also no one mentioned to me about linked account.
Why was I lied too!

The customer service agent which was from Ireland (only Ireland deal with PayPal account limitations)
He told me that I have been linked to another account that had negative balance of £10.45.
I told him I only had one account. Then I asked him when was this account opened?
He replied "in 2010"
Told him please check again because I was not even living there.
He agreed.
He was very helpful and told me this is the only reason that is preventing me to restore my original account.
He told me just pay it off. It's not earth shattering amount.
I did agree. If it takes for me to pay someone else's balance to get my account restored then yes I am willing to.
He said someone would email within 24 hours.
He also said "I am going to appeal this one more time for you" and keep a eye on your email.
I know the false promises PayPal gives. I thought nothing off it, I just knew I was giving it a go.

This morning woke up with a email from PayPal.
Told me please pay the negative balance of £10.45.

Called PayPal. I paid it and I said even though I had only had one account.
The women from PayPal stated that, this is the only reason that your account is not restored.
I would get a email within 24 hours about my outcome.
I was passed over to someone else in a different department. I was told from a nice man. You account would be restored.
I thought nothing of it since I know from previous dealing with PayPal.

After 3 to 4 hours. I got a email and to say my account has been restored.

This is amazing.
The only reasons I can think off why account was restored was due to nothing major happened with the account.

I finally have my original eBay and PayPal account back

I can see my name on eBay and PayPal after 10 years.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped me and supported me over the years.
Without you all I could have not done it. SO A BIG THANK YOU

With all those who are having issues.
Don't give up. I had given up for 10 years. But managed to get it back.
Give it a go. You just never know

Last edited by eternity4u; 03-04-2015 at 12:17 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Hit the Jackpot with PayPal to have my original account restore after 10 years.

This ****ing story brough tears to my eyes. ****ing A.

Just gives me hope that maybe one day, in 10 years time or so, my name will be cleared as well. I doubt it, but maybe it'll happen. Rite?
The Following User Says Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
eternity4u (03-04-2015)
Old 03-04-2015

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Hit the Jackpot with PayPal to have my original account restore after 10 years.

I'm fairly certain that you'll get a selling limit on your restored accounts.
Old 03-04-2015
Threadstarter  

That's what I thought to blue uk.

When I did called up. I was told it is unlimited. Maybe it has a secret limit.
Old 03-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Selling limit or not, you have your name back! Who gives a flying hoohaa about the selling limit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
eternity4u (03-04-2015)
Old 03-04-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by haidukk View Post
Selling limit or not, you have your name back! Who gives a flying hoohaa about the selling limit.
True.

I hope you get your account back to.
Just do not give up.
Old 03-04-2015

Longevity: 60%

Awwww shiiiiiit. I wish I could clear up my name but too much negativity including negative balance is stuck with it. I say **** it, I am happy operating stealth
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

If it is minor thing. Then give it a go. It is worth it.

But if you have loads of negative balance and so many broken policies. Then it won't be worth it.

This still doesn't stop me from Stealth.

Guess spreading out the accounts still helps with DSR and I know by now. Never leaves eggs in one basket.
Old 03-06-2015

4 yeard ago my account selling was locked for selling 1 to many iphones. They wanted receipts. Thinking I might call ebay up and see if they will unlock it
Old 03-06-2015
Threadstarter  

I would just say "try it"

You just never know.

What about PayPal? Does it still work?
Old 03-06-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
I would just say "try it"

You just never know.

What about PayPal? Does it still work?
The paypal still works actually i use it with my othe rebay account i have been using for years. I didnt link it but I do use it to pay for stuff and accept payments
Old 03-06-2015

Will get a present for my 40 years lol :D