Amazon uk and entropy? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-05-2015

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 55%
Default Amazon uk and entropy?

I recently started using entropay for setting up an Amazon accounts, the last 2 of which went straight to suspended so I am assuming entropay and Amazon don't play nice?

Got 2 more accounts setup for which I skipped the card details, just thought I would check here before add entropay details and end up with 2 more dead accounts.

I used 3v before to setup accounts and did not have a issue.. They are just a pain to get and always have short expired date.

Would love to use the vcc details that I get with the ebay accounts I buy from here but they never seem to work? Is that because Amazon tries to make a withdrawal from the card?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Amazon uk and entropy?

Yes that will be the reason why the VCC that you are given with a eBay account will not work.
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Hi James,
Do you know how much they would try to take, 3v and entropy always have £20 in them, which I know is enough, but I thought maybe future accounts I buy I can just ask the seller to put enough on the vcc supplied and charge me accordingly..
Old 03-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Your best off using a VCC that you have control of.

Amazon are know for doing text charges later down the line.

Have a look at getting a VISA card from Boots or Tesco
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Didn't know they did them, popping into town in the morning to try and get some new bank accounts so I will pop in the tesco metro and boots to see what the have.

It's a shame about entropy, I did like the way you could view all your cards and in one place and give them names, made keeping track easy.

Last edited by ghettotige; 03-05-2015 at 04:05 PM.
Old 03-05-2015

Activity: 0%

In my experience Amazon will take £1 from the card to check it.
Do you know that it was the EntroPay card that gave you trouble?
Old 03-05-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%

The Visa gift cards from boots are good

Whiteberry x
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Can't be sure about it being entropay, but it does seem to be a possible factor I have 4 entropay cards, and 3 accounts in review. My accounts using 3v cash vouchers are under review because they needed me to change my account type after doing so well ��
Old 03-05-2015

In my experience account reviews are initiated when you have sudden increases in sales revenue or if your account feedback drops below 5% of total sales. Are you having large percentage increases in sales revenue per month?
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

My first 2 accounts went down in January as they had both hit around 6k, so have to do the change of business from individual to sole trader, so they are still pending.. Another account is in its second review since December, where they are asking me to get customers to leave feedback so I believe that one is a case of too much too soon.
But today's account was brand new entered the card details, filled in contact details selected individual not selling professionally, selected the check box for don't have passport but can supply drivers licence.. See the screen that states all 3 criteria have been met and that they are verifying details, go to home page and there's the dreaded red flag, and the right hand column stating suspended. Used the online chat to ask seller support what was going on and they reported back that it was a automated response and that I should contact seller performance direct.
The other 2 accounts I set up today I did everything the same but I hit skip this for the card details, so they show as registration 75% complete but everything else looks fine.. So just made me a bit wary of entering entropay details on those two in the morning..
Old 03-05-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%

Hey, how long have your accounts been pending for since changing business type? Can you still sell?
The thing with the suspension right away I have had that on two accounts, one was active within an hour or two and the other became active the next day. Hope this helps
Old 03-05-2015

All your accounts are created as individual not professional?
If they have been red flagged straight away it could be accounts getting linked. Have you gone through a checklist of everything required? Id this new addresses for each account?
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Can't believe I just typed an essay in response, hit send and had to log back in again and my essay post has disappeared lol
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Always used indervidual, tried sole trader on one recently and it immediately asked me to submit documents, so I didn't want to do that again.
Old 03-05-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettotige View Post
Can't believe I just typed an essay in response, hit send and had to log back in again and my essay post has disappeared lol
Welcome to the club!, that happens a lot especially if you are typing a long response, can then click on submit reply and get thrown off as the device drops its signal, nothing more frustrating!
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

They shouldn't link, separate laptops each with it's own 3G dongle completely new identity.. I buy ebay / PayPal limit lifted accounts from here and then use the identity to create Amazon and etsy account.

Keeping post short and sweet now
Old 03-05-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettotige View Post
They shouldn't link, separate laptops each with it's own 3G dongle completely new identity.. I buy ebay / PayPal limit lifted accounts from here and then use the identity to create Amazon and etsy account.

Keeping post short and sweet now
As far as Amazon goes, that's why accounts for that platform cannot be bought on here, because they are much more difficult to create and keep going with, Amazon are even keener than eBay on ID verification.

Using eBay accounts bought off here and just switching them over to sell on Amazon may just not be possible and things that work for eBay will never be accepted on Amazon, that might be where your strategy is failing now.

Last edited by RosieTosie; 03-05-2015 at 05:29 PM.
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
As far as Amazon goes, that's why accounts for that platform cannot be bought on here, because they are much more difficult to create and keep going with, Amazon are even keener than eBay on ID verification.

Using eBay accounts bought off here and just switching them over to sell on Amazon may just not be possible and things that work for eBay will never be accepted on Amazon, that might be where your strategy is failing now.
Maybe..
I use the same name, address from the ebay account , I supply a new mobile number and card details, add a bank account,
I don't supply a landline number as I never been asked to, so that may look odd.. Don't need to supply ID at this stage, so that can't be an issue.. The account I set up today was either the entropay card, the fact I ticked I don't have a passport, or somehow they linked it. Or maybe a combination of factors.. Or it could be a random check..
One way to tell I will use entropay on one of the accounts tomorrow and a boots card on the other, I have passports ready for both..
Old 03-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Some good news today, managed to get the VCC cards from boots, stood starring at the rack for a bit, I saw 2 potential cards, one was a 3v online shopping gift card , the other was just called gift card , blue packet with a silver card on the front comes in either £25 or £50 version.
Both were the only gift cards that had the visa logo on them..
Also picked up a standard 3v cash voucher from the local Londis.
Old 03-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Sorry got interrupted.Both seem fine and when I re checked the one from yesterday with the entropay, that has passed verification and is ready for bank details..
Old 03-06-2015

Longevity: 89%

Maybe cause entropay doesn't support AVS verification that is causing the delay setting up the accounts.
Old 03-06-2015

Longevity: 58%

Get prepaid visa/mastercard from Tesco/Sainsbury.