Possible to appeal linked account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-03-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Send a message via Skype™ to HelpNeeded!
Default Possible to appeal linked account?

No idea how accounts were linked, different IP, different EIN, different name, address, phone number, VMware, different products, anything possible.

Lost cause? Or has anyone had success in appealing this before? Wording it as such living in an apartment complex or something that may have linked accounts? Really not sure what it is.

I've had multiple stealth accounts over the past few years and in this past week have burned through about 8 accounts, all of them blocked almost immediately for different reasons. Restricted items, linked, ect.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-03-2015

Longevity: 62%
Default Re: Possible to appeal linked account?

ip address being on the same subnet can get you linked
Old 03-03-2015

This why I use vps servers and put my accounts around the country .. pretty hard to do this if your tethering dongle multiple accounts .. un less you use a private VPN with a Dedicated IP address never been used or trying vps servers don't go with cheap ones I stick to 10 bucks and up never the 5 dollars or less .
Old 03-03-2015
Threadstarter  

I changed my IP each time I set up a new account so that couldn't be it.
Old 03-03-2015

your missing my point for instance your ip address 10.10.10.1 10.10.10.55 10.10.10 120 are the last 3 octets of the ip address the same ?
Old 03-03-2015

Longevity: 58%

That sounds really weird....
Old 03-04-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine1 View Post
your missing my point for instance your ip address 10.10.10.1 10.10.10.55 10.10.10 120 are the last 3 octets of the ip address the same ?
Quote:
Maybe I should just set up a VPN. I only need one account anyway.

I believe the last 3 octets change, not too familiar with the term octets but I can provide an example of an IP change I just did. I do it by spoofing the MAC address of the router then unplugging it. So for instance this last time it went from:

to 222.222.222.222

Of course those aren't the real numbers, but none of the numbers from the first set matched the second set.

Last edited by HelpNeeded!; 03-04-2015 at 07:37 PM.
Old 03-04-2015

I do what you do with multiple accounts. It works fine with me. One Mac designated for each VMware for each account.
Old 03-04-2015
MU

Longevity: 69%

Something is linking you. Go over the stealth guide again on detail. No account would keep getting linked for no reason. It used to happen to me and the reason was me logging into a mobile phone that I had previously used with a suspended account. I thought because I have done a factory reset it would be ok but it was not. Ever since I stopped this I am ok. See that's my point I am making.
Old 03-04-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufc365 View Post
Something is linking you. Go over the stealth guide again on detail. No account would keep getting linked for no reason. It used to happen to me and the reason was me logging into a mobile phone that I had previously used with a suspended account. I thought because I have done a factory reset it would be ok but it was not. Ever since I stopped this I am ok. See that's my point I am making.
Yeah I'm going to go over the stealth guide again. I had I think one or two accounts this past month that lasted a few days but were suspended for restricted products (was selling OEM branded video game parts, I guess they didn't like that?) and the other one for a seller complaining about my listing under their ASIN saying they had copyrights to the product (which was false). Both appeals denied.

The other linked ones I must have slipped up somewhere. I hate this new tax interview as well, I must have lost track of either an address or something that I was reusing.

Now that the tax interview requires us to have a valid address do you have any suggestions on how to get around this? I used to have stealth accounts where I would just do misspellings of street names and such but I feel this won't fly for the tax interview. Or would it?

Edit: Made a new stealth account tonight, so far no suspension even though its only been an hour or so. I'm going to wait to list items for a bit I think.

Last edited by HelpNeeded!; 03-04-2015 at 11:02 PM.
Old 03-05-2015
MU

Longevity: 69%

You need to be more organised. When you make a new account write everything down on a paper. Make a street name up in a different location.

As for the tax info UTR number and etc you need to use google and some creative imagination or ask members on here they should be able to help.
Old 03-05-2015
Threadstarter  

New account created last night was suspended as well for being linked, took a few hours for them to link it. I have a Word doc of all accounts that have been suspended and no info was related. I think it has to do with the tax interview as I have never had this problem before. This time everything was created from scratch. When obtaining the EIN, I used a real person, so something is telling me that they are getting more info out of this tax interview than they did before. Before I thought they only had access to the EIN but perhaps not?
Old 03-05-2015
MU

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
ip address being on the same subnet can get you linked
Machine1 please help in a hurry. I was suspended 4 months ago because of low ODR and they never wanted to reinstate my account. 5 Days ago a created another new account, with new Laptop, new name, new email address, new, phone, new IP(dinamic IP as I only use a Modem to connect to Internet and same Modem), new address(only same street address with different house number).

Today I received a message from Amazon that my selling privileges have been removed because this account is related to another selling account that was closed by Amazon. What was the problem, how they linked my account, how can I appeal this decision?... Thank you.
Old 03-05-2015

When you get suspended you cant start selling the same item they will get you on this .. How did they linked you. ur selling the same item coming from the same geolocation that was suspended. You cant get this account reinstated . Get a private VPN some guy selling them on here 12 dollars month Fresh IP .. use another state to sell and don't sell the same item for 1 month then slowly creep those items u want to sell . Make sure when u design your store with items, make totally different then anything you have made . When you decide to make more accounts get them in different cities around the united states. This how I do it . Use a tracfone not google voice if your using it . A lot of people here use google voice and I seen someone post they tried to make 100 accounts and 50 got banned . So to lesson your risk of getting linked get a tracfone.
Old 03-05-2015
MU

No, I was not selling the same items, I used different items, I want to use VPN, but I'm in dominican republic and cannot find a VPN company that sells IPs for Dominican Republic, what you think what was the issue?... I am thinking it was the modem, but Amazon Ghost Guide which I bought says that Modem does not care, what you think?...
Old 03-05-2015

Longevity: 53%

Did you reboot the modem? Also did you spoof your MAC?
Old 03-05-2015
MU

I just unplug the modem and when plug in again, like that gives me different IP address, dinamic IPs, about to spoof the MAC address I think and thought is not necessary as I'm using a brand new Laptop... or you mean to spoof the Modem MAC address?
Old 03-05-2015
MU

Please help, what you think was the issue?... how I appeal this decision, what you think I have to change and what you think I have to tell Amazon Performance Team to be reinstated again?...
Old 03-05-2015

1) Well... when you unplug your modem, you get a new IP address. It is ok. But then, you unplug again and again, while creating new accounts. Then you access your accounts from random IPs as well, because your IP is still dynamic and changes by itself after certain time periods. So from EB/AMAZON side, it looks like a single account is being used by tons of different accounts.
2) One detail comes from first statement. When there are so much accounts, and randomly used IPs, it is easy to get a random IP that actually was used sometimes while using another account. So it is a really possible reason of accounts being linked.

P.S. If you get something suspended, just dump it. Only 1 out of 100 appeals is approved, not worth wasting time on contacting AMAZON.
Old 03-05-2015
MU

I only unplug once, after that like you say IP changes by itself after certain time periods. And only I created one acccount. But what you think if I buy another modem, that will work?
Old 03-05-2015

You said you had 8 accounts. They were probably linked because of messed up IP stuff for sure. You need to try to unplug modem in such way that if account was used once from one IP, no other accounts can be used from this IP. So just write down a list of used IPs so they do not conflict between accounts.
Old 03-05-2015
MU

Please who will help me, advise me what to do according your experience..