How to pretend being in UK - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-12-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default How to pretend being in UK

hello,
i would like to sell in EU amazon but unfortunately my country is not in the list of countries in which you could sell on EU Amazon. so i have an idea of spoffing that i'am in UK.

this is what i currently have:
-EU ID (its not UK id but my country which i live in since its in EU it must be allright)
-UK bill.( i think of adding a random adress from uk adress generator and adding it as my adress.) but what to do with return adress ???
-phone number. i think of using my own in my home country, since its in EU it should be OK, doesent it ?
-VCC. i have friends in UK so they would purchase me 3V cards in store
? what to do with payments?
? IP. does amazon supports VPN ? because paypal-ebay doesn't.
? TAX. what information i would be supposed to provide for tax interview ? what's needed ?

is there anything else i need ?

thanks in advance :*
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: How to pretend being in UK

Just out of curiosity, what Country are your items coming out of? I mean if you sell on UK Amazon and the items ship from Lithuania....people might get pissed because they may expect the item to come from the UK.
Old 03-12-2015

Longevity: 55%

Who says ebay/paypal doesn't support VPN, accounts using this set-up are sold in the marketplace on here! For stealth you are probably better going with the Eb/pp option, Amazon is much tougher especially for you outside the UK. Read around this forum and you will find plenty of info on creating/buying eb/pp accounts. You have no worries about payments with eb as they have the pp link up.
Old 03-12-2015
Threadstarter  

yes mm. im from Lithuania. i want to sell on EU, and its easiest to manage that im in UK. Lithuania is not in the list of countries which can sell on EU marketplace, and UK is. IDK if there is any other solutions for me?
Old 03-12-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTosie View Post
Who says ebay/paypal doesn't support VPN, accounts using this set-up are sold in the marketplace on here! For stealth you are probably better going with the Eb/pp option, Amazon is much tougher especially for you outside the UK. Read around this forum and you will find plenty of info on creating/buying eb/pp accounts. You have no worries about payments with eb as they have the pp link up.
i know some guys outside of UK doing it in this way how i wana do it, but as they re my competitors they wont tell me how did they achieved this :/ and as amazon is huge marketplace i do not want to wash my hands of it, i want to squeeze it as much as possible
Old 03-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresharmor View Post
yes mm. im from Lithuania. i want to sell on EU, and its easiest to manage that im in UK. Lithuania is not in the list of countries which can sell on EU marketplace, and UK is. IDK if there is any other solutions for me?
LOL, you didn't actually answer my question...I will ask again..Are you shipping your items FROM the UK or Lithuania?
Old 03-12-2015

Longevity: 59%

And before you answer let me say if I buy from a "uk" seller on amazon and I expect delivery in 2-3 days tops after it's dispatched I would not be happy when it takes a week-10 days to arrive from eastern europe and you''d be getting a negative 1 star.
Old 03-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueuk View Post
And before you answer let me say if I buy from a "uk" seller on amazon and I expect delivery in 2-3 days tops after it's dispatched I would not be happy when it takes a week-10 days to arrive from eastern europe and you''d be getting a negative 1 star.
That's where I was headed.....
Old 03-12-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
LOL, you didn't actually answer my question...I will ask again..Are you shipping your items FROM the UK or Lithuania?
Yes i'm shipping from LT
Old 03-12-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueuk View Post
so how does US sellers manage that, when selling to EU marketplace ? there is express delivery option available with our national post, it wouldnt take weeks for parcel to arive. i want to pretend being in UK not only for co.uk amazon also for .de .fr .sp and so on. there is fine demand for products i'm going to sell in these countries.
Old 03-12-2015

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresharmor View Post
so how does US sellers manage that, when selling to EU marketplace ? there is express delivery option available with our national post, it wouldnt take weeks for parcel to arive. i want to pretend being in UK not only for co.uk amazon also for .de .fr .sp and so on. there is fine demand for products i'm going to sell in these countries.
Because the buyer knows they are in the US, if there is good demand for your goods maybe FBA is the answer.
Old 03-12-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Because the buyer knows they are in the US, if there is good demand for your goods maybe FBA is the answer.
FBA is not a solution for me for certain reasons. back to the topic lets ignore the fact about shipping from LT and sellink on UK conflict. what options do i have about changing my location ? what im concerned about the most is tax interview, what would i have to supply for amazon and is it possible to get creative in there ?
Old 03-12-2015

There in no UK tax interview.
You need a UK VPN for the IP
Why not set up in Germany, closer to your home Country and UK buyers would expect a delay in shipping.
Old 03-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I have a bank account in the UK. Getting it was not easy and they require foreigners to maintain a $5,000 USD (equivalent) minimum balance. If you tell Amazon and/or PayPal that you are in the UK, they usually want you to have a bank account in the UK.
Old 03-12-2015

You mean Amazon UK don't allow international sellers? Because Amazon USA allow international sellers, I think they all do allow international sellers, the only thing is Amazon only allowed bank accounts from a few selected countries only. Getting UK IPs, and UK virtual address and phone numbers is not difficult. Just googled.
Old 03-12-2015

Just confirmed. It's allowed. Amazon Sellers | Sell online

All Amazon marketplaces allow international sellers, there's no restrictions on where you come from. So you do not need to spoof anything. You can just use the same seller identity to sell on different countries. But I think you need to set up account in the different marketplace, that's all.
Old 03-12-2015

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imozee View Post
Just confirmed. It's allowed. Amazon Sellers | Sell online

All Amazon marketplaces allow international sellers, there's no restrictions on where you come from. So you do not need to spoof anything. You can just use the same seller identity to sell on different countries. But I think you need to set up account in the different marketplace, that's all.

Not true. If you want to sell on amazon Europe then you have to be sure that your country is on the allowed sellers list! Lithuania is not unfortunately.
More info here>

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cus...deId=200411750

I am a pro in making stealth accounts on Amazon, I have almost 100 stealth accounts running successfully for more than a year and constantly making more.
Contact me if you need my service for making you a custom stealth Amazon acc.