Someone Please help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-14-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Exclamation Someone Please help!

I was doing 500,000 per month in sales on Amazon when I was abruptly shut down but Seller Performance.

I set up my stealth account but have an important question. I read in Amazon Ghost that there is a $750 limit that triggers an account review in the first month. Does this also apply to sellers who only use FBA? Are there selling limits when using FBA to sell?

I could theoretically do 100k in sales in the first month . . . is this a good idea?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2015

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Someone Please help!

I don't have an amazon sellers account, but I will give you some common sense advice that isn't talked about publicly that many people should know.

If its shared on this forum Amazon probably already has "people monitoring this forum" - Meaning you need you find new ways to trick Amazon certain patterns that their computers and bright computer engineers are unable to see.

They run a billion dollar corporation they have the money to hire the best and brightest to stop stealthers.

Do you think its smart to open a sellers account out of nowhere and start selling items like normal? The average person who uses Amazon doesn't start off by selling items out of no where. they start buying if anything and hold the account open for years before they start selling anything. While the account being open for years they might sell 1 item every couple of months.

the whole point of the game if anything is don't draw attention to yourself. and make it look like your a completely different person.

If you saw someone open an amazon account who is a random joe out of nowhere and start listing up items quickly within such a quick period of time with real familiarity don't you think thats a red flag to suspect linked account? they won't tell you how they linked you.....they can ban you just by being simply suspicious lol.

can you stealth on amazon? of course. but it takes TIME...if you have bills to pay like rent food....etc...can you wait 1 good year before start to exponentially rising in sales numbers out of nowhere?

Last edited by H4ck; 03-15-2015 at 03:57 AM.
Old 03-15-2015

Longevity: 53%

If your stuff is legit, you can call them and say that you are willing to open a large shop, and ask them what is needed to sell comfortable without suspensions.
Old 03-15-2015

Longevity: 55%

Always remember there is a reason why Amazon accounts are not sold in this forum, they are that difficult to keep up and running using stealth techniques, so much so that account sellers would be wanting to ask prices that no one would want to pay. So you are not going to be able to see 100,000 in your first or even second month as has been said you have to appear to be a completely new seller, no new seller would have the confidence or knowledge to achieve those sales that early and Amazon would never allow it even if they did.
Old 03-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

I am calling B.S. If you are selling half a million dollars worth of items a month Amazon is going to call you before they shut you down. This is a phake thread that needs to be closed.
Old 03-15-2015

Why was the account suspended.
FBA now has limits/rolling reserve whereas 1 year it did not.
The problem now with amazon, its not new like 10 years ago. Everyone who is anybody is already selling on amazon, multi nationals big independent retailers under one guise or another. So in comes this new player selling 100k a month, where have they been over the last decade, amazon knows everyone and you will soon be dust as amazon will assume you have been suspended before, and are you selling the same products!!!!!
Also if you were doing so much trade, you would have a relationship manager at amazon to talk to. I do half of that and I have personnel manager at amazon.com and uk.
So maybe your post is bull****
Old 03-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you read about Ghost method
Old 03-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

First of all the $750 threshold is no longer valid. Your first account review can happen at $200 or $2,500. But it WILL happen.

If you are planning on having $100k in sales your first month, then the first thing I suggest is becoming an actual business. Have it set up professionally and get all your ducks in a row.

Then, approach Amazon and explain what you are wanting to do BEFORE applying online. Explain to them what your product is and why you believe that sales will be so high. At this level, they are going to do their homework. In addition to the normal verifications they do for new accounts, they will probably want to see your personal credit report and some financial statements for the business as well as a business plan.

Because there is NO WAY IN HELL that they are going to allow a brand new account to do $100,000 in sales the first month unless they feel comfortable with what you are selling, and also feel comfortable that you are financially stable enough to pull it off.

It is not unheard of for a new company with a proprietary product to have $100k in sales the first month if the product is popular enough. But if you are talking about re-selling other manufacturer's products then I don't think your projections are realistic, unless maybe you are selling MRI machines to hospitals or something.

In underwriting, $5,000 is usually the magic number. That is the total sales volume per month that starts to trigger financial reviews, because that is where the credit card processor (or Amazon or PayPal) start worrying about their financial risk if the business cannot deliver the product, or if anything goes south. That is why I always advise stealth users not to run any more than $5k per month through PayPal, even on an established account. Because that is when PayPal wants to start looking at credit reports, business plans, etc.

Last edited by jeffweico; 03-15-2015 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Why was the account suspended.
FBA now has limits/rolling reserve whereas 1 year it did not.
Is it FBA that places the limits, or is Amazon placing rolling reserves on all accounts? I ask because I have several and I don't have rolling reserves on ANY of them. Not even my NEWEST one opened 6 months ago. But I don't use FBA.
Old 03-15-2015

Longevity: 62%

maybe he fat fingered at put to many zero at the end
Old 03-15-2015

Obviously, with any new account a ramp up period is
expected from the start on Amazon. What if you open an LLC business
and you start doing well (with of course a ramp up period and addition of products over several months), can you just open an account or
should you try to apply as a business on Amazon? Has anyone ran large stealth accounts successfully after being banned prior?
Old 03-15-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Welcome to the forum!
Old 03-15-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Is it FBA that places the limits, or is Amazon placing rolling reserves on all accounts? I ask because I have several and I don't have rolling reserves on ANY of them. Not even my NEWEST one opened 6 months ago. But I don't use FBA.
Its amazon, once upon a time you could sell unlimited via FBA. I have a new account 10k month one all cash disbursed, month two similar volume of sales, account in review with 28 day rolling reserve.
Old 03-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Ah, Fantasy Island still going.

Good to see that post count getting boosted and by TWO users.
This is NOT an intro thread btw.
BAH.

Old 03-18-2015

Lol.. $500,000..
Old 03-18-2015

Longevity: 79%

It seems like Amazon is being VERY FEARFUL of New Sellers more so than ever now. Can Amazon continue to thrive fearing new sellers like this. ..just wondering? Will this Ultimately be there demise. They can't play this review game back and forth forever, or can they? Thanks