Buy stuff with stealth Amazon account to improve Feedback and reivews - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-15-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Buy stuff with stealth Amazon account to improve Feedback and reivews

I learn and know how to create Amazon Stealth seller account without problem and pay attention to cc/ip/pc/address/list etc.

If I create a bulk of stealth amazon accounts to buy(not to sell) myself product to improve seller metric and leave reviews, those account are not linked with each other, right? So beside keep account un-linked, any more thing need to attention? Do I must shipping and fill in a tracking#? Must I use FBA?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Buy stuff with stealth Amazon account to improve Feedback and reivews

This type of thing has tripped people up before. When one newer account buys something on another newer account it can set off red flags at Amazon.

In my experience, you do not need to build feedback on Amazon to get business.

Using FBA takes away ONE trust issue with Amazon and it opens up more sales with Amazon Prime members, but I would send a limited amount of merchandise to them to sets the waters. I would also NEVER send anything questionable to FBA. If Amazon finds questionable items, they destroy them.

FBA CAN work very well, but personally, I would only use it on a more established account. But that is JUST MY OPINION. Let's see if others chime in.
Old 03-15-2015

Longevity: 62%
Default Re: Buy stuff with stealth Amazon account to improve Feedback and reivews

new buyers account buying from new seller account bad ideal .. they will think you have a stolen credit card funneling money to your seller account. BAD IDEAL trust me I know this.
Old 03-15-2015

Longevity: 53%

amazonp, we used to do this with no problems with japan amazon.
Old 03-18-2015

Yup, why take so much time and energy just to create new buyer accounts to buy from your NEW seller account just to improve feedback and rating? Doesn't you know there are tons of services out there that can provide you with feedbacks and reviews? Or you can find amazon reviewers or go to tomoson for reviews. But it costs money, and you need to provide free product in exchange for a unbiased review.

Lots of newly created buyer accounts buying from you at the same period of time, doesn't look good to me.. Sure will raise a very big RED flag, if anyone zoom into your account. I won't do that, for sure.
Old 03-18-2015

You need more creativity ways to gather reviews and feedbacks.
Old 03-19-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

Thanks for you guy.

My product is expensive, so I can not giveaway for review or feedback.
So is it safe to sending empty box ( fulfilled by merchant)?

I know there are ton of services there for review. but any downside to my seller account or product page? Any one can suggest a reliable services?
Old 03-20-2015

Metrics are more important than feedback, just my input
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
rsot (03-20-2015)
Old 03-20-2015

OFFER a gift to you customer buy a 1 dollar item from ebay from the china sellers and have it shipped to them ..1 dollar feedback is well worth it . Just put a paper for each shipment in the mail stating if you leave feedback I will send you a free gift . Works for me should work for you
Old 03-20-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Metrics are more important than feedback, just my input
Very much agreed. Feedback is hard to get on Amazon though. I started at the end of October 2014. Have sold like 260 items and only got 14 Amazon feedback. Very rough.
Old 03-21-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 55%

My last account that I lost, I had around 30,000 sales, with less than 1,200 feedbacks. (cheap volume items)
Old 03-26-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
This type of thing has tripped people up before. When one newer account buys something on another newer account it can set off red flags at Amazon.

In my experience, you do not need to build feedback on Amazon to get business.

Using FBA takes away ONE trust issue with Amazon and it opens up more sales with Amazon Prime members, but I would send a limited amount of merchandise to them to sets the waters. I would also NEVER send anything questionable to FBA. If Amazon finds questionable items, they destroy them.

FBA CAN work very well, but personally, I would only use it on a more established account. But that is JUST MY OPINION. Let's see if others chime in.
There is a way to do this legitly without being in violations . Creating buyer accounts with no credit card on file or Amazon gift cards Basically with no Money at all . you can use this method to create stealth buyer accounts and buy from your self with no Money involved works all the time. And you can do this at any point of your account.
The Following User Says Thank You to machine1 For This Useful Post:
ampersand (02-22-2016)
Old 02-22-2016

Longevity: 50%
Send a message via Skype™ to ampersand

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine1 View Post
There is a way to do this legitly without being in violations . Creating buyer accounts with no credit card on file or Amazon gift cards Basically with no Money at all . you can use this method to create stealth buyer accounts and buy from your self with no Money involved works all the time. And you can do this at any point of your account.
Can you pls explain?

How on earth do these accounts successfully buy from the seller? Coupon code? GC?
Old 02-22-2016

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine1 View Post
How? They would still be new buyers and Amazon wont process orders if there is no card on file to charge.